Casey Anthony caught in yet another lie....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Last night, while watching CNN and Nancy Grace (great show by the way), they told about yet another "mistake" in Casey Anthony's story.....

It seems now, she's been having sex with one of the deputies that was investigating the disappearance of her daughter BEFORE she went missing. The deputy has been fired, and is now looking at some major league legal action.

Additionally, Mr. Padilla (the bounty hunter who bailed her out), is now saying that if he had known then what he knows now, he would have never showed up in Orlando. He's been called out on the carpet quite handily, as many people are now saying that he's just another media whore looking to make a buck and get famous, much like Dog the bounty hunter (yet another piece of human refuse).

Now.....I'm not a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon. I'm just a dumb biker from Montana who happened to spend 20 years in the Navy, and even I can see the holes this story has.

Remember at first, where the grandmother called 911 and said "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"? She later recanted and said it was a maggot filled pizza box. Unfortunately, putricine and cadaverine (the 2 gases given off during decomposition of a body), don't appear as any kind of pizza topping that I've ever heard, unless of course, a zombie is ordering.

Any one else got a comment on this story?

Either she killed Caylee (odor in her car) .... or ... she sold or gave that beautiful little girl away.

What a waste of a so called, mother!

Now, it appears that Casey Anthony is looking for a plea deal, and is asking for immunity. The idiot Padilla (the stupid bounty hunter that bailed her out) is now saying that he's out, and wants to return her to jail.

Personally? I say lock the bitch up, throw away the key, and let her rot.

Now, it appears that Casey Anthony is looking for a plea deal, and is asking for immunity. The idiot Padilla (the stupid bounty hunter that bailed her out) is now saying that he's out, and wants to return her to jail.

Personally? I say lock the bitch up, throw away the key, and let her rot.

I have not kept up with this. I will try to read up on it at work. Baseball season, I put in another receiver...as I explained to the men....to allow me to not watch Baseball.. (not ever game) now they watch on both TVS. I dare not risk a third.

Forum List

Back