Obama warns stations not to air 'radical' ad

I wouldn't even go as far to say he received it at a discount.

A Citation Excel costs about $2,000 per flight hour to operate, taking into account expenses for fuel, its crew, maintenance and other costs, according to industry experts.
Over the seven-month period, the King Aviation jet took more than 100 flights to places on days when campaign rallies, fund-raisers or presidential debates involving Mr. McCain occurred in or near those locations, that analysis found.

That comes from the article...and so does this...

Mr. McCain’s campaign paid a total of $241,149 for the use of that plane from last August through February, records show.

Do some math, seems as though they were paying the fair rate for the corporate jet.

You left this out ...

For the same plane, a commercial charter company would charge about $3,000 per flight hour with a two-hour daily minimum.

Thanks to hubby he was saving $1,000 an hour ...

And he could take a short 1 hour hop without having to pay the $6,000 daily minimum ...

So now you get to decide how much is enough? The intent is to make them pay "fair" usage, paying the entire operating cost of a family jet is FAIR usage.

Right ... and it's a discount ... because if he weren't using the family jet he would be charged for more than just operating cost ... otherwise the theoretical "other" aviation company would be making zilch for flying McCain around ...

Do you think aviation companies fly people around at cost out of the kindness of their hearts?

Last edited:
Right ... and it's a discount ... because if he weren't using the family jet he would be charged for more than just operating cost ... otherwise the theoretical "other" aviation company would be making zilch for flying McCain around ...

Do you think aviation companies fly people around at cost out of the kindness of their hearts?

No, they can though, in support of a candidate, do so and have. Which is the point. The rules change ALLOWS that. Unless it has a stipulation on how much profit is required.

lol.. .good to know that the swiftboater that mccain hired is using his little 527 corp to run another smear campaign.

as for censorship?

now, where's the info about mccain's little liasion with the little blond lobbyist? or his wife's mob connections?

be careful about throwing stones....

Swiftboater this ... flip-flopper that .... :blahblah:

*yawn*

You're one to talk about throwing stones. What was that you said about posting stuff you KNOW is not true? As in, how many times is it I have proven, using the words of your own link that it doesn't say what you claim it does about the Swiftboaters? That would be EACH and EVERY time since the FIRST time you tried to use it.

JM took the affair allegation head on when it surfaced. If you saw the press conference, you would have seen that he actually answered all of the questions. In fact, I have never seen a press conference where the press actually ran out of questions to ask usually the pol leaves with questions being shouted at his back.

The question to BHO fans is, why doesn't BHO do the same thing with the Ayers matter; take it head on, be a leader, be a man? Instead he threatens to take legal action.

It seems as if he has something to hide doesn't it?

Please prove to me that he didn't.
You are trying to develop a correlation between John-Lee and Barack-William, while ignoring the fact that ties between Barack and William are well established. In order to go further with your correlation you must first establish ties between John and Lee.

I suggest that you can’t do this so instead are simply being childish.

The American people deserve to know the truth! I challenge all of you libs to show proof that Obama is not friends with Ayers.... You can't do it... Obama has already said it himself!

Bottom line is the truth hurts...

If Obama is elected how many people will be thrown in jail for speaking the truth?

perhaps the same amount that Bush killed for telling a lie.

Forum List

Back