Obama warns mayors not to waste stimulus money

Jackazz ACORN intimidator of banks,, he's what got us in this mess.. so he wants to warn Mayors... did I hear that right??:cuckoo:

Obama, who just tripled the deficit with the Porkulus Maximus, is warning others about wasteful spending?

Well aint that the pot calling the kettle black?

Obama, who just tripled the deficit with the Porkulus Maximus, is warning others about wasteful spending?

OMG You said BLACK. Now you did it. The AG will come and shut down the site and the Internet. Just say you didn't mean it and that reparations are okay :)

IF as Obama warned, he truly is planning to REVIEW how that money given to the states and cities is spend, then good for him.

NOW if ONLY, they'd do the same thing to the BANKS who got over a TRILLION dollars that nobody can account for, I'd be very pleased, too.

when has the govt ever accounted for anything? they dont have to because they arent spending their own money so they dont care.

OMG You said BLACK. Now you did it. The AG will come and shut down the site and the Internet. Just say you didn't mean it and that reparations are okay :)
Apologize? Never! I don't wanna' be a "Racial Coward" do I? :lol:

Forum List

Back