New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

President Obama didn't do squat.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Your idiot Boy Queer Barry is the asshole that first riled up all the dumbass Negroes about the police and was actually the instigator of the 2020 Negro/Communist Insurrection. He should be charged with Federal crimes for that.

The only positive thing we can say about Queer Barry is that as bad as he was he was not as shitty as this Mr Potatohead that stole the 2020 election. Oh, and to be fair he did get one thing right in his life when he said to never underestimate the ability of Joe Potatohead to fuck something up.

Considering your emotional sensitivity about racism I feel compelled to warn you not to watch Django Unchained.

It would freak you the hell out.
A good percentage of this shit coming out of the Hollywood assholes nowadays is either racist or sickeningly woke. Very few things are worth watching now.

I am just surprised that they cast a White guy to play the part of Napoleon in the recent movie. Or Josephine and General Ney not being Black. So out of wack to what Hollywood has become lately.

A good percentage of this shit coming out of the Hollywood assholes nowadays is either racist or sickeningly woke. Very few things are worth watching now.

Cool opinion.

I am just surprised that they cast a White guy to play the part of Napoleon in the recent movie. Or Josephine and General Ney not being Black. So out of wack to what Hollywood has become lately.
Would it have hurt your feelings?

Conservatives, being the dumbest people in the world, don't understand the concept of "showing someone say something in a movie does not mean you endorse those words".

Sweet Jeebus, you're one stupid fascist crybaby.

Could white people produce a movie and say what was said and it not be labeled racist?

:popcorn:

Obama influence is destroying Netflix. Bunch of racist BS over percentage Black. Granted I’ve only seen one year of Netflix?

They even ruined Korean Squid Games 2.0. No more shootings or falling off towers to splat on the ground. No risk anymore to losing.

now they fake a gunshot with some sort of fake paintball expolsion as they sit there waiting for it! Stupid now. Before….they didn’t know for sure till that bullet blew apart their head.

Haven't seen a new movie in years and don't plan on seeing this one.

yet you feel so confident talking about one 10 second part of it taken out of context.

That says much about you

yet you feel so confident talking about one 10 second part of it taken out of context.

That says much about you

Let's see if you can answer truthfully? :popcorn:

Could president Trump produce a movie where white people said the exact same thing about black people and it NOT be labeled racist?

Take your time.

The fact that you can't tell the truth says much more about you.

Out of context my ass.

Do tell then, what had happened in the movie up to that point when the father and daughter were having that discussion

Are you blind or illiterate?

Haven't seen the movie.

which means you have no fucking clue the context of the conversation or what took place prior to it happening.

Thank you for proving my point.

Answer my question.

Chickenshit? :popcorn:

No need, you called me a liar and then proved you had no context to the 10 second snip taken out of the middle of a movie.

My work here is done, you were told to be outraged by your party overlords and you said "yes Sir".

Forum List

Back