New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

No need, you called me a liar and then proved you had no context to the 10 second snip taken out of the middle of a movie.

My work here is done, you were told to be outraged by your party overlords and you said "yes Sir".

I have the answer I need.

Your silence is loud and clear.

I have the answer I need.

Yes, I know you do. your answer was given to you by your party overlords when they told you to be outraged over this, and you would never say no to them....thus your outrage over a 10 second part of a 2 hour movie you have never seen.

Yes, I know you do. your answer was given to you by your party overlords when they told you to be outraged over this, and you would never say no to them....thus your outrage over a 10 second part of a 2 hour movie you have never seen.

1702915389283.png

Could president Trump produce a movie where white people said the exact same thing about black people and it NOT be labeled racist?

Take your time.

To answer your question, if Trump made the exact same movie all the folks on the left would lose their minds and all you Trump worshipers would say it was the greatest movie ever made.

That is just what you people do.

As someone that actually watched the movie that was pretty good except the ending, there is nothing wrong at all with the conversation the two people had when taken in context of the rest of the movie up to that point

Could white people produce a movie and say what was said and it not be labeled racist?
Well, yeah. That kind of thing is totally normal.

The Trump cultists look to be regressing further in intelligence. We thought such a thing was impossible, but once more, they've proven us wrong. They really are claiming that if a character in a movie says something, anything, no matter what it is, it means the producers endorse the statement.

Tone down the squealing snowflake act. We all get it. The Trump cult requires that its members be whiny spineless eternal victims. You've made you point, no need to repeat it.

Last edited:
Well, yeah. That kind of thing is totally normal.

The Trump cultists look to be regressing further in intelligence. We thought such a thing was impossible, but once more, they've proven us wrong. They really are claiming that if a character in a movie says something, anything, no matter what it is, it means the producers endorse the statement.

Tone down the squealing snowflake act. We all get it. The Trump cult requires that its members be whiny spineless eternal victims. You've made you point, no need to repeat it.
So Queer Barry and Big Mike produce a racist hateful movie and you idiot Moon Bats don't see anything wrong with it? Kinda lacking in moral clarity, aren't you?

Forum List

Back