New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

Yes.....he is.......you are lying.....

bill ayers and his wife, bernadine dohrn launched obama's political career....iin fact, dorhn introduced obama to michelle.......

And you were saying about Farakhan?

View attachment 872384

WEF/Democrat shills know they are lying.

WEF=democrats do nothing now but pure gaslighting.

When the WEF deems their shillbots here ineffective, they will ban Americans access to sites like this.

If I was a white American and saw this movie, I would think black Americans are racist and hate me. This belief will effect the black community negatively times of chaos.

For a former President to produce a movie that says to not trust white people is just insane.

We always knew Barry was a racist, confirmed now.

You think he will be cancelled? Nope. Cancellation is a political tool of the left against the right. They do not care if a leftist is racist, because they are all racists.

If you think black people are dumb fucks who need help with life…..YOU ARE FUCKING RACIST.

For a former President to produce a movie that says to not trust white people is just insane.

We always knew Barry was a racist, confirmed now.

You think he will be cancelled? Nope. Cancellation is a political tool of the left against the right. They do not care if a leftist is racist, because they are all racists.

If you think black people are dumb fucks who need help with life…..YOU ARE FUCKING RACIST.
WEF / Democrats shills literally believe that only the Supreme race can be racist (whites).

WEF/ Democrat shills believe inferior racist can't be racist.

WEF / Democrats shills literally believe that only the Supreme race can be racist (whites).

WEF/ Democrat shills believe inferior racist can't be racist.

It’s bullshit indoctrination by global elitists. These young dumb fucks are getting brainwashed. Iy has been going on for at least 30 years in many ”elite” universitie.

I think the movie did a great job of showing Americans just how racist the average black Democrat is and how their pass givers give it passes.
Bullshit.

It’s a bad movie with terrible writing and awful direction. I’d say terrible acting but these are normally good actors so it’s on the director

I think the movie did a great job of showing Americans just how racist the average black Democrat is and how their pass givers give it passes.
I don't know about the average black Democrat, but libs will always reveal themselves. In this case, it's the Obamas and the production team. You don't need self-awareness when you think, and you think others think, that you walk on water. Comical.

If I was a white American and saw this movie, I would think black Americans are racist and hate me.

No you would not, as if you had saw the movie you would understand the context of the conversation and how it played out in the rest of the movie.

But instead you once again rely on people to tell you what to think

Why are the Obama's producing a movie about a massive cyber attack crippling the U.S.? Nevertheless, it's the blacks and illegal third world criminals Biden let in we'll have to worry about if there is a cyber attack. They don't know anything about preplanning or prepping for disasters like buying ammunition , lanterns, batteries ,freeze dried food, water, etc. White's will be prepared and we'll triumph in the end. I guess this movie is letting us know that a cyber attack will hit us right before the election.

I have not followed Obama as closely as I have Biden but the main characteristic of his public life to me seems to be an extreme desire to be WHITE. The schooling of his children , where he has lived and not lived , his preacher's virulent white hatred

"Pastor Wright was not some cranky old uncle. He was a public preacher, endorsed by Obama with his continued presence. And a senator and now presidential candidate isn't just an ordinary church member. Doesn't such a public figure as Obama have an obligation to denounce anti-American bigotry as well as those who praise bigots? Wasn't he aware that this kind of preaching doesn't just affect adults but infects and exposes a younger generation to precisely the kinds of racism that Obama says he is committed to transcending? Doesn't it undermine his role as a racial healer when he implies that the inflammatory comments of his pastor were somehow made understandable by history? What else could be justified by this logic?"

WTF is the matter with you conservatives ?

A black family and white family are forced together in an end of the world scenario.

The black daughter makes a statement that she does not trust white people.
The white family had similar reservations

It is not Woke, it is just an end of the world story

WTF is the matter with you conservatives ?

A black family and white family are forced together in an end of the world scenario.

The black daughter makes a statement that she does not trust white people.
The white family had similar reservations

It is not Woke, it is just an end of the world story

Where you go wrong is in assuming any of the watched the movie. They were told to be outraged, so they are. It is as simple as that

Forum List

Back