New Obama Produced Apocalypse Film Warns ‘White People Should Not Be Trusted’ (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Why are the Obama's producing a movie about a massive cyber attack crippling the U.S.? Nevertheless, it's the blacks and illegal third world criminals Biden let in we'll have to worry about if there is a cyber attack. They don't know anything about preplanning or prepping for disasters like buying ammunition , lanterns, batteries ,freeze dried food, water, etc. White's will be prepared and we'll triumph in the end. I guess this movie is letting us know that a cyber attack will hit us right before the election.

Why are the Obama's producing a movie about a massive cyber attack crippling the U.S.? Nevertheless, it's the blacks and illegal third world criminals Biden let in we'll have to worry about if there is a cyber attack. They don't know anything about preplanning or prepping for disasters like buying ammunition , lanterns, batteries ,freeze dried food, water, etc. White's will be prepared and we'll triumph in the end. I guess this movie is letting us know that a cyber attack will hit us right before the election.

Nice try except you missed the boat. Obama had zero to do with it's production and distribution. And I won't bother to watch a 2.5 hour move (way past the 90 minutes max) just to find out that you are pushing hate.

Production[edit]

Netflix won a bidding war for the rights to the eponymous novel by Rumaan Alam in July 2020, with Sam Esmail attached to write and direct. Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington were set to star in and produce the film.[4] In September 2021, Mahershala Ali had been cast in the film, replacing Washington who had exited by that point.[5] Ethan Hawke and Myha'la Herrold joined in January 2022.[6][7]

Filming began in April 2022 on Long Island,[8] in a home designed by The Up Studio.[9] There was additional filming in Katonah, New York on May 19,

Dude. It's a movie. Lol.

Are you offended? Do you need a safe place?

Me thinks your avatar name is a misnomer.

lolololololol i was here (new orleans) during and after katrins. your premises are somewhat flawed.

true, i had plenty of water and supplies. many, of every color, did. equally, many whites were unprepared for such a disaster.

you are also neglecting to mention a simple fact about disasters : natural and man made. they are disasters. much of those stored hurricane supplies were lost to the hurricane.

if whites are netter prepared it might be because we are more stable and live on the more expensive higher ground.

is a cyber attack unlikely before the next electionj. putin still has a tri9ll army of the best hackers.; titin l;ikes the chaos surrounding trump, and will attack if it appears his candidate will lose.

Last edited:
Black people are constantly shooting up the big cities and dealing illegal drugs to one another but yet the white man is the problem. Oh yeah that really makes perfect sense. 🙄
i live in the new orleans 9th ward. sure. the drug salesmen are black. the customers who line up on the corner in new pick ups are mostly white and suburban.;

i live in the new orleans 9th ward. sure. the drug salesmen are black. the customers who line up on the corner in new pick ups are mostly white and suburban.;

But if there weren't any drugs for them to buy anymore then there wouldn't be an issue.

Anti-white racism and anti-Semitism are core values of the DemoKKKrat party.

Nice try except you missed the boat. Obama had zero to do with it's production and distribution. And I won't bother to watch a 2.5 hour move (way past the 90 minutes max) just to find out that you are pushing hate.

Production[edit]

Netflix won a bidding war for the rights to the eponymous novel by Rumaan Alam in July 2020, with Sam Esmail attached to write and direct. Julia Roberts and Denzel Washington were set to star in and produce the film.[4] In September 2021, Mahershala Ali had been cast in the film, replacing Washington who had exited by that point.[5] Ethan Hawke and Myha'la Herrold joined in January 2022.[6][7]

Filming began in April 2022 on Long Island,[8] in a home designed by The Up Studio.[9] There was additional filming in Katonah, New York on May 19,
I'd be willing to bet Denzel Washington turned it down because of the racist overtones. He is a class act and calls racists out regardless of what color they are.

Black people are more afraid of a group of black teenagers approaching them than they are of white teenagers. When anybody needs help, they call "The (white) Man." Why is that?

There's more one thread on this topic.

When the propaganda monkeys get told to spread party propaganda, they all leap to obey. They're obedient, you have to give them that.

Needless to say, there's nothing like these organized propaganda mills on the left.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Always said him and holder biggest race baiters in history.

Don't trust the honky/cracker.

I've been saying it since I joined this board. Obama is the greatest con-man to ever become President. He has jacked this country up 9 ways to Sunday.

Forum List

Back