Obama wanted to Fundamentally Change America

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
And one of the ways he wanted to Change America was through Immigration. He wanted us to be more like Europe.

One should note that changes such as these if successful do not take 50 years, nor even 25. Knowing this, why would America ever want to imitate Europe when we are the most Successful Nation on Earth?
27867097_359646084512028_7362129084258436260_n.jpg

my opinion on Obama is------HE HELD FAST during his term-----the country survived neither helped
nor harmed. That means he did better than lots of other presidents

true----he has been quite a pest------the WORST thing Obama did was ENDORSE HELLCAT

And one of the ways he wanted to Change America was through Immigration. He wanted us to be more like Europe.

One should note that changes such as these if successful do not take 50 years, nor even 25. Knowing this, why would America ever want to imitate Europe when we are the most Successful Nation on Earth?
27867097_359646084512028_7362129084258436260_n.jpg
what is your source for the pictures?

The African style corruption Hussaine Obama introduced to the federal government is indeed still a tremendous issue. Look at any country in Africa that the West tried to civilize. In every African country, the natives revolt and it reverts back to a shit hole with a few officials at the top raking in all the money US taxpayers send them. So instead of dying out as nature intended, they overpopulate. That sad destiny they carry with them obviously as we see in Europe being destroyed. Why is this being done, because of the ancient war against Whitey.

my opinion on Obama is------HE HELD FAST during his term-----the country survived neither helped
Obama dindunuffin. Very inconsequential POTUS.

He did his best------and I have to admit------I probably could not have done as well-----NOR COULD YOU
"He did his best" is the lament of a high school wrestling coach. Obama never had the courage of whatever convictions he once may have had.

Obama dindunuffin. Very inconsequential POTUS.

He did his best------and I have to admit------I probably could not have done as well-----NOR COULD YOU
"He did his best" is the lament of a high school wrestling coach. Obama never had the courage of whatever convictions he once may have had.
He did his best to bring down this country.

I love how on one hand republicans so badly loathe Europe, but on the other think the people there are superior by birth.

I doubt that you have a clue about what Republicans think. Stick with your race baiting. That is about all that you are worth.

I love how on one hand republicans so badly loathe Europe, but on the other think the people there are superior by birth.

I doubt that you have a clue about what Republicans think. Stick with your race baiting. That is about all that you are worth.
If one wants to see how Republicans think and behave, just come here and watch them stumble over their own words trying to defend Trump for doing things that they wanted to crucify Obama over.

Republicans and anyone who voted for Trump got played bigly :lol:

He wanted to punish America to purge the racial & Islamic demons in his own soul. Like so many blacks and muslims, he harbored a bitter, hateful jealousy of white, Western culture because it reminds them of their own inherent failure. So he tried to make this country into a doormat for the third world, while fanning the flames of guilty white liberal oikophobia, to make his job of subverting America all the easier. Without a doubt, the most malicious president we've ever had.

Forum List

Back