Obama wanted to Fundamentally Change America

Obama's abuse of power was/is a threat to our democracy.
If they get away with it, it will mean our democracy is dead.

We are changing, and the Trump counter-revolution is beginning to lose traction and will eventually fail.

Obama has been out office over a year now. Get over it.
Hitler and the Nazis destroyed The Weimar Democratic Republic and have been out of power for nearly 80 years and we still talk about them.

Hell you Aholes still blame Bush for Obama’s and The Democrat Party’s 10 year war on The American Economy that Required President Trump being elected to end it.

Obama was a corrupt Jihadi cock sucking traitor, and his name is synonymous with cheap toilet paper for those that love this country.

We’ll keep talking about him until his name is wiped from the Hostory Books!

Fuck him and those that kiss Obama Bin Spying’s Lying Ass!

Got Naked Trump?
schiff-bug-eyes-620x566.jpg

Last edited:
Try going to San Francisco without stepping in shit on the sidewalk.

Or try going to Dearborne Michigan without getting stoned to death for daring to expose your ankle.

Better yet take a walk on the wild side and take a stroll down any sidewalk in Chicago, Obama Bin Lying’s home.

my opinion on Obama is------HE HELD FAST during his term-----the country survived neither helped
nor harmed. That means he did better than lots of other presidents

Last edited:
I love my country and think Obama was a good president. Bush? Not so much, but he was a decent guy and handled 9/11 with total class and leadership. Trump? Not so much. Nor is he a decent guy.

Try going to San Francisco without stepping in shit on the sidewalk.

Or try going to Dearborne Michigan without getting stoned to death for daring to expose your ankle.

my opinion on Obama is------HE HELD FAST during his term-----the country survived neither helped
nor harmed. That means he did better than lots of other presidents

:lol:

asaritis, hush, please, you are only looking more silly with each post.
You don't like the concept of free speech, do you? Obama is a meddling ex-President. He tried to undermine our Constitution when he was in office. He continues to do so today. Obama is a Marxist piece of shit.

And one of the ways he wanted to Change America was through Immigration. He wanted us to be more like Europe.

One should note that changes such as these if successful do not take 50 years, nor even 25. Knowing this, why would America ever want to imitate Europe when we are the most Successful Nation on Earth?
27867097_359646084512028_7362129084258436260_n.jpg
I visit Paris regularly and is by far cleaner than most of our big cities...I went to their so called ghettos and they look better than lot of middle class neighberhoods here in the US. Till you go visit I can't beleive you.

asaritis, hush, please, you are only looking more silly with each post.
You don't like the concept of free speech, do you? Obama is a meddling ex-President. He tried to undermine our Constitution when he was in office. He continues to do so today. Obama is a Marxist piece of shit.
You do not understand the Constitution, you have no idea what is Marxism, but you do understand what is shit. Hmmm.

And one of the ways he wanted to Change America was through Immigration. He wanted us to be more like Europe.

One should note that changes such as these if successful do not take 50 years, nor even 25. Knowing this, why would America ever want to imitate Europe when we are the most Successful Nation on Earth?
I visit Paris regularly and is by far cleaner than most of our big cities...I went to their so called ghettos and they look better than lot of middle class neighberhoods here in the US. Till you go visit I can't beleive you.
Paris is a clean city with unfriendly folks, whereas Rome is a dirty city with great people.

Paris is a clean city with unfriendly folks, whereas Rome is a dirty city with great people.
Not true. French don' like how certain Americans carry themselves when they are over there. Ubrupt, loud and assume the locals are here to cater to them.

I love how on one hand republicans so badly loathe Europe, but on the other think the people there are superior by birth.
There is a reason why your ancestors left that incestuous shit hole, It sucks over there.
Lol

Not true. French don' like how certain Americans carry themselves when they are over there. Ubrupt, loud and assume the locals are here to cater to them.
That's how the French are to Americans, Issa.

The African style corruption Hussaine Obama introduced to the federal government is indeed still a tremendous issue. Look at any country in Africa that the West tried to civilize. In every African country, the natives revolt and it reverts back to a shit hole with a few officials at the top raking in all the money US taxpayers send them. So instead of dying out as nature intended, they overpopulate. That sad destiny they carry with them obviously as we see in Europe being destroyed. Why is this being done, because of the ancient war against Whitey.
Don't forget that Africa is the mother land and your ancestors are from there.
Oh the pharoes, the Moors, carthage, and others knew civilisation before western Europe.

Forum List

Back