DREAMERS. . . . . .some interesting statistics:

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
A “few fun facts” about the (850,000 + / – ) “Dreamers”:

792,000 dreamers are over 25 years old. (That is about 93%)

900 dreamers serve in our military. (That is about 1/10 of a percent)

743,000 dreamers do not have a college degree (That is about 87%)

189,000 dreamers dropped out of High School early (That is roughly 22%)

9,000 dreamers are incarcerated (That is about 1%)

657,000 dreamers receive welfare (That is about 79%)

So tell me again:

“Exactly what positive impact are these Dreamers having on our communities and our society?”

Taken from a post by AndyocOregon on the Conservative Tree House. I don't don't vouch for the percentages, but I'll bet no one comes up with any legitimate refutation of them.

Not to mention the huge number of illegitimate children.

Thank you Coyote....a legitimate contribution, at last.

I have to fret some about your source, however.

Maybe my source was talking about all of the potential Dreamers ...1.1 to 1.8 million. The ones with criminal records didn't bother to enlist in the actual program....maybe same for the ones who dropped out of high school. My source is probably right when you factor in the Dead beats and not just the "cream of the crop".

Plus, as to those on Welfare....that won't include their children who would have been born here.... and so be American citizens. When you have to have food stamps and housing assistance for you children...that shows you aren't contributing to the American society.....you are sucking off of it. I beleive the 70% or so is right for Illegals with natural born children...in other words....Illegals don't take care of their children for the most part---the American Taxpayers do.

So, I have a Truth Check.

Snopes: Mostly False.

Forum List

Back