Obama: Victory Not Goal in Afghanistan

Afghanistan's major export is raw opium.

I am informed that, ironically, the Taliban did more to eradicate that crop than we're doing.

We don't belong there.

We ought to leave enough local operative there to keep us informed when and where the Taliban takes over and bomb the crap out of their strongholds as we discover them.

Conventional war thinking (including the idea of achiving a victory) is misguided in that place.

There is no CENTRAL government in that place and there never was.

If there's no overarching central authority, if the place is run like a 12th century hodgepode of war lords and tribal collaborations, then defeating it like we can national enitities is impossible.

Well there's just no way to underestimate the Left's means to undermine the US Military.

Just stop that war now and pull those men and woman out of there... We can go right back in and finisht he job when we get an American majority back in the Federal Legislature and the White House.

We need a Constitutional Amendment which requires that NO US Troops can be deployed in any combat scenario within 72 hours of the Ideological left taking a majority in the US Legislature or the US Executive...

I doubt that would be too tough to pass...

I feel for the men and women that have to serve under another Democrat President that hates our great military.Obama: Victory Not Goal in Afghanistan | Sweetness & Light

Every since peanut carter every nominee for the Presidency on the United States out of the democrap party has had this hatred for the military....This party is morally bankrupt.

What one needs to understand is that the Ideological left does not have the means to recognize sound principle... Thus where ever the left finds ANY FORM of power or influence, sound principle is set aside for cultural decadence.

Not to worry... nature will work it all out through her eminent wisdom and hard and fast rules on un-sustainable 'CHANGE'... the good news is hopin' isn't needed and won't forestall that natural correction.

Sure, okay. I guess you know more than the top generals do. Fine. Now run along and go shoot something.
I bet you stick to your chair when viewing pictures of Westmoreland.

that's gonna leave a mark

While some may call me a fat ass, I don't have a fat ass. Too many years sitting behind a desk.

avt5.gif

Victory?

In Afghanistan?

Not a fucking chance.

There's nothing there to win.
I agree. Why are we wasting our time, money and troops lives to fight the Taliban and Alqada in that region anyway? If we weren't there, there would be no war there. Bring the kids home.

Victory?

In Afghanistan?

Not a fucking chance.

There's nothing there to win.
I agree. Why are we wasting our time, money and troops lives to fight the Taliban and Alqada in that region anyway? If we weren't there, there would be no war there. Bring the kids home.
The Taliban had stopped poppy cultivation and opium production.

We needed to invade and restore it back to pre Taliban levels.

Forum List

Back