Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

It doesn't matter what your beliefs are, you can't impose them on others. That's what freedom of religion means.

Secondly, it's not a human life, it's potentially a human life. 1/3 of all potential human lives never happen, not because of intentional abortions, but because of spontaneous miscarriages.

Why aren't you seeking a cure for miscarriages, if these lives are so precious to you?

Pregnancies are fragile. Not every zygote will make it. Stop romanticizing embryos. Nature/God never intended that s fetus should be revered in this way. This is s religious construct to control women's sexuality.

It doesn't matter what your beliefs are, you can't impose them on others. That's what freedom of religion means.

Secondly, it's not a human life, it's potentially a human life. 1/3 of all potential human lives never happen, not because of intentional abortions, but because of spontaneous miscarriages.

Why aren't you seeking a cure for miscarriages, if these lives are so precious to you?

Pregnancies are fragile. Not every zygote will make it. Stop romanticizing embryos. Nature/God never intended that s fetus should be revered in this way. This is s religious construct to control women's sexuality.
Does it make you feel powerful to support infanticide?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

A miscarriage is unavoidable. An abortion isn't.

Does it make you feel righteous to post stupid stuff.

Abortion isn't infanticide. And I don't "support" it. I just recognize that there are circumstances when having a baby would be disastrous to a family.

Too bad you don't support families, just their unborn.

Abortion isn't infanticide. And I don't "support" it. I just recognize that there are circumstances when having a baby would be disastrous to a family.

It is infanticide and you do support it . I think you get off on the thought of baby parts being sold

You have no right to even discuss other people's decisions. You have no respect for other people.

You're just this ghoulish troll slavering over babies who don't exist and spewing venom at those who do.

You have no right to even discuss other people's decisions. You have no respect for other people.

You're just this ghoulish troll slavering over babies who don't exist and spewing venom at those who do.
You support killing defenseless humans and you call me a troll?

yep. outside of that delivery room door, then their job is done & now you deal with it.

sounds about right troll boy.
Trolls eat babies.... that fits you not me

sounds about right troll boy.
Trolls eat babies.... that fits you not me

:muahaha:

deffe3f03723e7b9e3d8749ffe9f1b7c.jpg

Abortion is not death, at least the SC says, so take away 99% of those, poor dupe

In biological medical terms, abortion is ending a human life. Those who say it's not death have their own ideological political agenda they are trying to establish.
At 3 months , the SC says it's not life. Get over it and vote for your interests.

Spoken like a true fan of science and fact. "Reality is decided by the laws we pass!" Fuck all those doctors and biologists out there. The Supreme Court declares the definition of life by fiat.

Yes, yes, blah blah blah FEEWINGS blah blah.

We've heard the talking points before. Your glandular "thinking" didn't impress before, doesn't impress now, won't impress in the future.

The day you see an abortion debate and don't instantly stick your fingers in your ear and start parroting the same mindless speech will probably be the day your head explodes.

Stop fearing Christians so much. They're as skeptical of your imaginary sexuality as everyone else is, so they're probably no more devoted to controlling it than they are to controlling unicorn populations.

Makes her feel like she's actually got some sort of sexuality to start with. Anyone ever notice that the most ardent supporters of baby killing are the ones least likely to have anyone interested in impregnating?

A miscarriage is unavoidable. An abortion isn't.

What, you mean the fact that people get struck by lightning DOESN'T make it okay to go around electrocuting folks? You don't say.

deffe3f03723e7b9e3d8749ffe9f1b7c.jpg

Abortion is not death, at least the SC says, so take away 99% of those, poor dupe

In biological medical terms, abortion is ending a human life. Those who say it's not death have their own ideological political agenda they are trying to establish.
At 3 months , the SC says it's not life. Get over it and vote for your interests.

Spoken like a true fan of science and fact. "Reality is decided by the laws we pass!" Fuck all those doctors and biologists out there. The Supreme Court declares the definition of life by fiat.
Sorry about reality and intelligence, Pub dupe.

Makes her feel like she's actually got some sort of sexuality to start with. Anyone ever notice that the most ardent supporters of baby killing are the ones least likely to have anyone interested in impregnating?

As always, you couldn't be more wrong. I have three children. And as usual when you have nothing to refute the arguments, you launch a personal attack on the poster.

When 7 months pregnant, I literally carried the banner at a "pro-choice" March in Toronto after the Supreme Court overturned Canada's abortion laws, making abortion simply a choice between a woman and her doctor.

My carrying that banner was a statement. Carrying your baby to term is also a choice. I have never had an abortion, nor would I want one. Again, my choice.

Those who oppose a woman's right to choose, invariably are narrow, bigoted and want to control women's sexuality. It has nothing to do with babies, which they consider parasites on taxpayers once they're born.

If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one. It's simply your choice, just as it was mine.

As always, you couldn't be more wrong. I have three children. And as usual when you have nothing to refute the arguments, you launch a personal attack on the poster.

When 7 months pregnant, I literally carried the banner at a "pro-choice" March in Toronto after the Supreme Court overturned Canada's abortion laws, making abortion simply a choice between a woman and her doctor.

My carrying that banner was a statement. Carrying your baby to term is also a choice. I have never had an abortion, nor would I want one. Again, my choice.

Those who oppose a woman's right to choose, invariably are narrow, bigoted and want to control women's sexuality. It has nothing to do with babies, which they consider parasites on taxpayers once they're born.

If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one. It's simply your choice, just as it was mine.
We all know that abortion is mainly about Killing black babies and babies of the poor which is why you want government to subsidize it. So you finding some sad little man to be your sperm donor doesn't surprise me. A liberal man will sleep with anything. Need proof? Look at bill clinton

Yes, yes, blah blah blah FEEWINGS blah blah.

We've heard the talking points before. Your glandular "thinking" didn't impress before, doesn't impress now, won't impress in the future.

The day you see an abortion debate and don't instantly stick your fingers in your ear and start parroting the same mindless speech will probably be the day your head explodes.

Stop fearing Christians so much. They're as skeptical of your imaginary sexuality as everyone else is, so they're probably no more devoted to controlling it than they are to controlling unicorn populations.

I'm a Christian & STILL believe in one's autonomy. Let God decide if & when there's a problem. Not the Government.

Forum List

Back