Obama Threatens To Veto Planned Parenthood Defunding Bill

It doesn't matter what your beliefs are, you can't impose them on others. That's what freedom of religion means.

Secondly, it's not a human life, it's potentially a human life. 1/3 of all potential human lives never happen, not because of intentional abortions, but because of spontaneous miscarriages.

Why aren't you seeking a cure for miscarriages, if these lives are so precious to you?

Pregnancies are fragile. Not every zygote will make it. Stop romanticizing embryos. Nature/God never intended that s fetus should be revered in this way. This is s religious construct to control women's sexuality.
Does it make you feel powerful to support infanticide?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Makes her feel like she's actually got some sort of sexuality to start with. Anyone ever notice that the most ardent supporters of baby killing are the ones least likely to have anyone interested in impregnating?

I've got a son, being impregnated from my husband of 30 years & I chose to have him. I'm certainly happy that I got to decide that & not the government.

deffe3f03723e7b9e3d8749ffe9f1b7c.jpg

Abortion is not death, at least the SC says, so take away 99% of those, poor dupe

In biological medical terms, abortion is ending a human life. Those who say it's not death have their own ideological political agenda they are trying to establish.
At 3 months , the SC says it's not life. Get over it and vote for your interests.

Spoken like a true fan of science and fact. "Reality is decided by the laws we pass!" Fuck all those doctors and biologists out there. The Supreme Court declares the definition of life by fiat.
Sorry about reality and intelligence, Pub dupe.

Must be why you so carefully avoid them both.

We all know that abortion is mainly about Killing black babies and babies of the poor which is why you want government to subsidize it. So you finding some sad little man to be your sperm donor doesn't surprise me. A liberal man will sleep with anything. Need proof? Look at bill clinton

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

All disdain and mockery of viragos like Dragon aside, I really am genuinely shocked at the bitterness and self-loathing of their own femaleness evidenced by listening to leftist women discuss abortion. I always wonder what happened in their lives to cause such disgust and revulsion toward their own reproductive systems and bodies.

We all know that abortion is mainly about Killing black babies and babies of the poor which is why you want government to subsidize it. So you finding some sad little man to be your sperm donor doesn't surprise me. A liberal man will sleep with anything. Need proof? Look at bill clinton

All disdain and mockery of viragos like Dragon aside, I really am genuinely shocked at the bitterness and self-loathing of their own femaleness evidenced by listening to leftist women discuss abortion. I always wonder what happened in their lives to cause such disgust and revulsion toward their own reproductive systems and bodies.[/QUOTE]

Drama Queen...:slap:

It doesn't matter what your beliefs are, you can't impose them on others. That's what freedom of religion means.

Secondly, it's not a human life, it's potentially a human life. 1/3 of all potential human lives never happen, not because of intentional abortions, but because of spontaneous miscarriages.

Why aren't you seeking a cure for miscarriages, if these lives are so precious to you?

Pregnancies are fragile. Not every zygote will make it. Stop romanticizing embryos. Nature/God never intended that s fetus should be revered in this way. This is s religious construct to control women's sexuality.

Makes her feel like she's actually got some sort of sexuality to start with. Anyone ever notice that the most ardent supporters of baby killing are the ones least likely to have anyone interested in impregnating?

I've got a son, being impregnated from my husband of 30 years & I chose to have him. I'm certainly happy that I got to decide that & not the government.

Really? I'm glad I'm not such an evil twat that I take joy from telling my child that his life has no real value to me. I can just visualize it. "Hey, Quinn, lucky you! I was going to kill you, but then I decided, what the hell, it's a good year, I'll let you live!"

Good God, no wonder our schools have started spending so much time teaching self-esteem. Where else are these poor children going to get it, with "mothers" treating them like accessories they bought on impulse? :exclaim:

I have just reached an epiphany about leftist society that I have always been unable to comprehend, what with being born to parents who viewed me as having intrinsic value, and all.

All disdain and mockery of viragos like Dragon aside, I really am genuinely shocked at the bitterness and self-loathing of their own femaleness evidenced by listening to leftist women discuss abortion. I always wonder what happened in their lives to cause such disgust and revulsion toward their own reproductive systems and bodies.

Drama Queen...:slap:[/QUOTE]

I'm not the one who sounds like the old radio broadcast of the Hindenberg crash every time I discuss pregnancy and childbirth. "Oh, the humanity!" To hear you tell it, the erupting Mt. Vesuvius burying Pompei was less of a tragedy than a woman finding out she's pregnant.

To be generous, maybe you just don't realize how rancorous and misogynistic you sound.

As always, you couldn't be more wrong. I have three children. And as usual when you have nothing to refute the arguments, you launch a personal attack on the poster.

When 7 months pregnant, I literally carried the banner at a "pro-choice" March in Toronto after the Supreme Court overturned Canada's abortion laws, making abortion simply a choice between a woman and her doctor.

My carrying that banner was a statement. Carrying your baby to term is also a choice. I have never had an abortion, nor would I want one. Again, my choice.

Those who oppose a woman's right to choose, invariably are narrow, bigoted and want to control women's sexuality. It has nothing to do with babies, which they consider parasites on taxpayers once they're born.

If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one. It's simply your choice, just as it was mine.
If you think murder is wrong dont allow anyone to have an abortion.

Yes, yes, blah blah blah FEEWINGS blah blah.

We've heard the talking points before. Your glandular "thinking" didn't impress before, doesn't impress now, won't impress in the future.

The day you see an abortion debate and don't instantly stick your fingers in your ear and start parroting the same mindless speech will probably be the day your head explodes.

Stop fearing Christians so much. They're as skeptical of your imaginary sexuality as everyone else is, so they're probably no more devoted to controlling it than they are to controlling unicorn populations.

I'm a Christian & STILL believe in one's autonomy. Let God decide if & when there's a problem. Not the Government.
Real christians don't believe in killing babies

As always, you couldn't be more wrong. I have three children. And as usual when you have nothing to refute the arguments, you launch a personal attack on the poster.

When 7 months pregnant, I literally carried the banner at a "pro-choice" March in Toronto after the Supreme Court overturned Canada's abortion laws, making abortion simply a choice between a woman and her doctor.

My carrying that banner was a statement. Carrying your baby to term is also a choice. I have never had an abortion, nor would I want one. Again, my choice.

Those who oppose a woman's right to choose, invariably are narrow, bigoted and want to control women's sexuality. It has nothing to do with babies, which they consider parasites on taxpayers once they're born.

If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one. It's simply your choice, just as it was mine.
If you think murder is wrong dont allow anyone to have an abortion.

"If you don't like killing babies, then don't kill yours, but killing mine is my own private decision!" has to be, hands down the most monstrous combination of ignorant and evil that I have ever heard in my life. It just takes my breath away every time one of them trots it out.

Really? I'm glad I'm not such an evil twat that I take joy from telling my child that his life has no real value to me. I can just visualize it. "Hey, Quinn, lucky you! I was going to kill you, but then I decided, what the hell, it's a good year, I'll let you live!"

Good God, no wonder our schools have started spending so much time teaching self-esteem. Where else are these poor children going to get it, with "mothers" treating them like accessories they bought on impulse? :exclaim:

I have just reached an epiphany about leftist society that I have always been unable to comprehend, what with being born to parents who viewed me as having intrinsic value, and all.

LOL... my son believes a woman has a right to choose just as much as I do. BTW... anytime that choice is made to terminate- the 'potential' life doesn't even know it.

Can you tell me what memories you had in utero, drama queen?

Drama Queen...:slap:

I'm not the one who sounds like the old radio broadcast of the Hindenberg crash every time I discuss pregnancy and childbirth. "Oh, the humanity!" To hear you tell it, the erupting Mt. Vesuvius burying Pompei was less of a tragedy than a woman finding out she's pregnant.

To be generous, maybe you just don't realize how rancorous and misogynistic you sound.[/QUOTE]

You're too funny, & I'm sure you don't care how dictatorial YOU sound, DQ.

"If you don't like killing babies, then don't kill yours, but killing mine is my own private decision!" has to be, hands down the most monstrous combination of ignorant and evil that I have ever heard in my life. It just takes my breath away every time one of them trots it out.

pOEOC3l.jpg

LOL... my son believes a woman has a right to choose just as much as I do. BTW... anytime that choice is made to terminate- the 'potential' life doesn't even know it.

You are proud you raised him to support infanticide?

I am damn proud that he doesn't support the idea of forcing women to be incubating hosts.

Don't you need to get ready for church about now?

lol... 'hate your next door neighbor, but don't forget to say grace'.

pOEOC3l.jpg
I'm not talking first trimester. I'm talking about where the fetus is big enough to kick footprint impressions into their mothers belly, it's too late to abort without it being called murder. I'm talking big enough to suck it's thumb or have a dick, it's too late to abort without being called murder.

I'm not against all abortions. But where do you draw the line? I draw the line at the first trimester because I can't think of a better place to divide a precious child from a lump of cells.

pOEOC3l.jpg
I'm not talking first trimester. I'm talking about where the fetus is big enough to kick footprint impressions into their mothers belly, it's too late to abort without it being called murder. I'm talking big enough to suck it's thumb or have a dick, it's too late to abort without being called murder.

I'm not against all abortions. But where do you draw the line? I draw the line at the first trimester because I can't think of a better place to divide a precious child from a lump of cells.

Personally I think if it's not viable enough to survive outside the womb on its own. But many fundies think that a zygote is the same as a fully grown human with a history & consciousness . . There also needs to be room for severely defected fetus' & the life of the mother needs to trump all question. Most abortions do take place with in the 1st trimester anyways...However, it's never that black & white with extremists & if it was ever truly a black/white situation with either Roe v Wade stays or is completely banned... I vote for it to stay.

I am damn proud that he doesn't support the idea of forcing women to be incubating hosts.

Forced to be a incubator ? She did not have to open her legs

Forced to be a incubator ? She did not have to open her legs

Fortunately, whether 'she' did or not is none of your business. Rape & incest survivors might have an issue with that silly statement as well.

If I were you, I wouldn't tie life and humanity to mental capacity. It puts you on very shaky ground.

I think I've already congratulated you on the amount of respect you have earned from me for your motherhood. I don't suggest carrying it further.

If I were you, I wouldn't tie life and humanity to mental capacity. It puts you on very shaky ground.

I think I've already congratulated you on the amount of respect you have earned from me for your motherhood. I don't suggest carrying it further.

<pfffft>

lol, get off the stage, no one's applauding you.

Forum List

Back