Obama stimulus added jobs and boosted economy

Business & Financial News, Breaking US & International News | Reuters.com

Will the RW monkeys give the president some credit or will they deny it and give credit to some unnamed Republican?

Will the left wing toolbags realize they have been had by the Monkey In Chief? WHen you spend lots of money, you raise GDP. Of course your raise debt too. ANd you fail to create wealth and sustainable jobs.
I will give the President credit for creating a policy so bad it has prolonged what should have been a short recession into one of the longest in history. Well, him and his masters in Congress.

What a fucking idiot.

There you go folks, many of these partisan hacks just dont care about ANY facts

You really don't have any idea how funny you are, do you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not about 'ANY' fact, truth.... it's about ALL the facts. The Rabbi is right.... a monkey could have raised GDP and added jobs.... in the short term.... and at what cost? Do you never analyze the actual information contained in an article? Never look past the headline news and look further into the detail?

Seriously, it's no wonder you accuse others of 'lying', you can't handle the truth.

It does not take rocket science to recognioze that inserting a half a trillion dollars into a sluggish economy will result in positive signs.

Likewise, it does not take rocket science to recognize that offering an $8,000 tax credit to first time home buyers will result in a spike in new home sales.

Furthermore, it does not take rocket scinece to recognize that offering $4,000 to new car buyers for their older vehicles that are worth well less than $4.000 will result in a spike in new car sales.

However, it DOES take some non partisan intelligence to recognize:

1) That half a trillion dollars may show positive signs, but to get positive signs with a half a trillion dollars can prove to be quite expensive and unsustainable over a period of time...and the deeper analysis should be "is there a less expensive way to acheive the little we did"

2) Whereas offering an $8,000 tax credit to home buyers will increase sales temporarily, it may very well take away from long term economic growth as many will rush to buy homes during the summer as opposed to waiting until the fall when the deal expires. This "likely decrease" may actually spook investors and the public in general and result in even less growth as people react to economic numbers....and sure enough....LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED when the numbers came out yesterday!

3) Like the home tax credit scenario, offering a deal with a deadline will simply increase sales temporarily and take away from sales numbers down the road.

So you see, people like me that are against such "programs" would love to see them work, but when people like you say "look at how well it worked" we will argue as we do not want you to be fooled by the obvious. WE WANT YOU TO LOOK AT THE LONG TERM RAMIFICATIONS OF SUCH PROGRAMS.

Why?

Becuase if you are fooled into believing that they are weoking, you will push to employ such programs on a regular basis.

And the truth is? WE CAN'T AFFORD TO DO THAT!

Will the RW monkeys give the president some credit or will they deny it and give credit to some unnamed Republican?

Will the left wing toolbags realize they have been had by the Monkey In Chief?
That's one constant that still exists....you White-Wing Racists (constantly) displaying your disappointment over not being asked if YOU wanted to run for the Presidency........before Obama got his "turn". :rolleyes:

NOW, we've got your (equally whacked-out) Jeasus-Freak-brethren attempting to hand-off ANOTHER market to China!!

Look Rabbi, they are losing the argument, so you must be a racist! Move #1 from the liberal handbook, once you start losing the argument to a conservative resort to the race card. :cuckoo:

You really don't have any idea how funny you are, do you?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not about 'ANY' fact, truth.... it's about ALL the facts. The Rabbi is right.... a monkey could have raised GDP and added jobs.... in the short term.... and at what cost? Do you never analyze the actual information contained in an article? Never look past the headline news and look further into the detail?

Seriously, it's no wonder you accuse others of 'lying', you can't handle the truth.

well that makes the Monkey smarter than our last president, who was in charge during an eight year stretch of negative private sector job creation.

I won't even go into the fallacy of gov. driven economic activity you buying that alone tells me all I need to know, and 200 billion? Is that good economic opportunity or bad? As in shelling out money to co's who have not made a dime but are sacred cows becasue they make say, solar panels?

I'll play along anyway.

Let me swing over to another branch here....:rolleyes:

So, Data please.

-where were the jobs created? Like exactly.

-what were/are the jobs...?

- how long do/did they last.....?

-how much to create said job..?

thx , I'll be back,take your time.

you assclowns don't use facts, you use fox talking point. We are not here to beat you in your stupid debate. We are here to mock you and laugh in your face for sending that fossil to get ass raped by Obama.

to those who point out, "we were losing 800k jobs a month when obama took office, and now we're gaining 15k a month"

are you attributing all of that to barack obama? or did he just happen to take over at the very bottom of the recession? without the stimulus, do you think we would still be losing 800k jobs a month?

Will the left wing toolbags realize they have been had by the Monkey In Chief? WHen you spend lots of money, you raise GDP. Of course your raise debt too. ANd you fail to create wealth and sustainable jobs.
I will give the President credit for creating a policy so bad it has prolonged what should have been a short recession into one of the longest in history. Well, him and his masters in Congress.

got you covered....:razz: 1:35

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGvQtumNAY]YouTube - You Can't Handle The Truth[/ame]

Last edited:
to those who point out, "we were losing 800k jobs a month when obama took office, and now we're gaining 15k a month"

are you attributing all of that to barack obama? or did he just happen to take over at the very bottom of the recession? without the stimulus, do you think we would still be losing 800k jobs a month?

I'm attributing it in part to the stimulus and in part to stability in the financial markets. It is awfully *convenient* that the bottom of the recession corresponded almost precisely to the date of the 300B in tax cuts and 500B in spending associated with the stimulus passed congress.

But I appreciate that you are honest enough to admit that (for whatever the reason may be) things are improving. That's a step above some others here.

The recession was already long before Obama took office - 13 months long, in fact. Since he took office, we've gone from:

losing 800K jobs per month and shedding 7% SAAR of our production each quarter

to:

Creating private sector jobs each month, and adding total jobs in all but one month over the past six, with the economy increasing production over each of the last three quarters.

How comical it is, to watch Obama SMACK-THE-CRAP OUTTA REPUBLICANS (in their own-backyard), with those facts!!!!
544.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]YouTube - Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7[/ame]

john_boehner_crying_little_.jpg

I'm attributing it in part to the stimulus and in part to stability in the financial markets. It is awfully *convenient* that the bottom of the recession corresponded almost precisely to the date of the 300B in tax cuts and 500B in spending associated with the stimulus passed congress.

But I appreciate that you are honest enough to admit that (for whatever the reason may be) things are improving. That's a step above some others here.

after blaming bush, obama's strongest defense of his policies is, "it could have been worse. unemployment could be at 15%"

once you bring up the could of, should of, would of, defense, you have to than ask yourself, could things have been better?

spend a trillion dollars, and the best we can do is 9.5% unemployment? really?
it's not as if businesses are all doing poorly. they're not broke. they're sitting on almost $2 trillion in cash. why aren't they hiring? is that bush's fault or obama's?

when they say, we're not hiring due to the uncertainity surrounding healthcare costs, the uncertainity surrounding our future tax rates, is that bush's or obama's fault? or are they just greedy liars who hate a black president and want to see him fail?

But you haven't seen an economy as fucked up as we had. None of us have, nice try moron.

I am sorry topspin, but I disagree.

I consider an economy where the rpime rate is over 20%, unemployment well into the teens and something as basic as gasoline so scarce that people were on lines for hours, stealing from others and fighting in the streeets opver it just as bad, if not worse than what we have now.

At 20% few were able to borrow back then just as we had recently....more were unemployed (percentage wise)...

So I actually see that one as worse.

you assclowns don't use facts, you use fox talking point. We are not here to beat you in your stupid debate. We are here to mock you and laugh in your face for sending that fossil to get ass raped by Obama.

I always saw you as intelligent.

SO I must ask you...

Hoiw is

"buy today and you will get a rebate, buy tomorrow and you will not"....resulting in "good numbers today but bad numbers tomorrow"....

A Fox talking point?

It happens to be basic logic. The fact that Fox predicted it is not my fault. I am not repeating Fox...I am simply saying what I believe to be basic logic.

once you bring up the could of, should of, would of, defense, you have to than ask yourself, could things have been better?

spend a trillion dollars, and the best we can do is 9.5% unemployment?

We haven't spent a trillion. In fact, we've had about 300B worth of tax cuts and about 300B worth of stimulus spending.

it's not as if businesses are all doing poorly. they're not broke. they're sitting on almost $2 trillion in cash. why aren't they hiring? is that bush's fault or obama's?

That fault lies with neither president.

when they say, we're not hiring due to the uncertainity surrounding healthcare costs, the uncertainity surrounding our future tax rates, is that bush's or obama's fault? or are they just greedy liars who hate a black president and want to see him fail?

Most aren't hiring because demand for their products has declined while their own productivity has improved. The uncertainty around health care costs is Obama's fault. The uncertainty surrounding future tax rates is Bush and the Republican congresses fault for passing expiring cuts.

after blaming bush, obama's strongest defense of his policies is, "it could have been worse. unemployment could be at 15%"

spend a trillion dollars, and the best we can do is 9.5% unemployment? really?

Thats the point Cad.

IF it could have been worse, it most certainly COULD HAVE been better.

For that to be the defense of a policy...it could have been worse......something is way off.

To Rabbi and the rest of the RW monkeys spamming the thread with their anti-Obama monkey speak, try reading the link before acting a pack of wild, angry baboons on the attack:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The massive U.S. stimulus package put millions of people to work and boosted national output by hundreds of billions of dollars in the second quarter, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office said on Tuesday.
CBO's latest estimate indicates that the stimulus effort, which remains a political hot potato ahead of the November congressional elections, may have prevented the sluggish U.S. economy from contracting between April and June.
CBO said President Barack Obama's stimulus boosted real GDP in the quarter by between 1.7 percent and 4.5 percent, adding at least $200 billion in economic activity.

This report came from the *NONPARTISAN* CBO, not a left leaning site or organization, no way to palliate yourselves out of this one.

Rabbi is a fucking clown, but idiot/ racist idiots like him provide much comedy here.
.....One o' the many benefits o' Freedom Of Speech; giving total-assholes the opportunity of world-wide acclaim!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxYcyZ55Xo]YouTube - KKK march in Jena, and Fox news shows it's true colors!!![/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsfqHWrz3wY&feature=related]YouTube - Quit the Klan p1 - Jerry Springer[/ame]​

whats way off is, he was sooo wrong on sooo many fronts, he did not choose wisely, any gains are at the outer edges and incremental.

and as jarhead inferred we are 1.4 TRILLION down and this is it? we don't even get a fucking T shirt?

One just has to look back at the news say in 03-40 Bush was still getting slammed for a 6% unemployment rate and below...the whining and bitching never stopped, no one remarked; " hey it could be worse" and now that we are here, and Obama is now exhibiting the mismanagement some foretold, the Media and the sheeple that don't realize how entranced they are spew this guff out.

Oh and I never ever defended Bushs spending, period, he spent like 2012 was the end of the world BUT hes a piker compared to the "O"......

Rabbi is a fucking clown, but idiot/ racist idiots like him provide much comedy here.
.....One o' the many benefits o' Freedom Of Speech; giving total-assholes the opportunity of world-wide acclaim!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxYcyZ55Xo]YouTube - KKK march in Jena, and Fox news shows it's true colors!!![/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsfqHWrz3wY&feature=related]YouTube - Quit the Klan p1 - Jerry Springer[/ame]​

is this what you post when you cannot summon up the grit to debate the topic?

Forum List

Back