Obama stimulus added jobs and boosted economy

Ironically, the right is ignoring that and trying to exploit the fact that the economy Obama inherited was in much worse shape than most realized.

but the cons are comically funny, please don't stop them. Bush would have had to stimulate the economy as well. Granted he would have gone the $600 check type of BS but there is zero doubt amoung educated people some stimulus was needed.

Business & Financial News, Breaking US & International News | Reuters.com

Will the RW monkeys give the president some credit or will they deny it and give credit to some unnamed Republican?

Will the left wing toolbags realize they have been had by the Monkey In Chief? WHen you spend lots of money, you raise GDP. Of course your raise debt too. ANd you fail to create wealth and sustainable jobs.
I will give the President credit for creating a policy so bad it has prolonged what should have been a short recession into one of the longest in history. Well, him and his masters in Congress.

Will the RW monkeys give the president some credit or will they deny it and give credit to some unnamed Republican?

Will the left wing toolbags realize they have been had by the Monkey In Chief? WHen you spend lots of money, you raise GDP. Of course your raise debt too. ANd you fail to create wealth and sustainable jobs.
I will give the President credit for creating a policy so bad it has prolonged what should have been a short recession into one of the longest in history. Well, him and his masters in Congress.

What a fucking idiot.

There you go folks, many of these partisan hacks just dont care about ANY facts

Your head is so empty your eyes are the color of sky and your lips flap in the wind

The recession was already long before Obama took office - 13 months long, in fact. Since he took office, we've gone from:

losing 800K jobs per month and shedding 7% SAAR of our production each quarter

to:

Creating private sector jobs each month, and adding total jobs in all but one month over the past six, with the economy increasing production over each of the last three quarters.

Rabbi is a fucking clown, but idiot/ racist idiots like him provide much comedy here.

The recession was already long before Obama took office - 13 months long, in fact. Since he took office, we've gone from:

to:

Creating private sector jobs each month, and adding total jobs in all but one month over the past six, with the economy increasing production over each of the last three quarters.

The recession started before Obama took office. His actions have continued it for nearly two years. Unemployment is steady, more jobless claims, falling home sales and prices.
I have seen recoveries. This isn't one of them.

But you haven't seen an economy as fucked up as we had. None of us have, nice try moron.

to:

The recession started before Obama took office.

13 months before he took office, in fact.
His actions have continued it for nearly two years.

The recession bottomed out about a month after he took office. It most likely ended last summer - we've had 3 straight quarters of of growth since then. The situation still sucks ass, but our production / income has increased about 9% since then and the private sector has begun very tepid job creation.

What job growth? The public sector? Ironically necessary public sector jobs like teachers, fireman and police officers didn't grow (THEY SHRUNK), rather unnecessary government jobs grew 100 fold. Public sector growth never helps the economy, yes it gives some people money to spend to put back into the economy, but it just adds to the deficit and takes money away from good public sector spending like education. The majority of the hiring was low paying temporary census work, MORE ADDITIONS TO THE DEFICIT!

Temporary construction jobs on the roads and highways. Yes we have this all over IL, ironically they keep tearing up roads that don't need to be fixed and then repaving them. A great chunk of these roads where just repaved last year and were in perfect condition. Then we see more and more money adding to the deficit. Then they say we need to tax the private sector more to make up the added money to the deficit. Then the private sector will react by cutting jobs, closing shop or moving across the border or overseas. Then consumers will react by not buying stuff. That will lead to more job loses. Then public sector will FINALLY be forced to cut jobs. The end game, the private and public sector lose jobs. Hence, why unemployment has only grown under the community organizer reign!

Ironically, even though the road construction workers would be out of work and are getting paid to do mostly unnecessary highway and road repavement jobs, they still striked for higher pay and more benefits. Yep don't ever say the Unions are good for America at this point!

my family came home from vacation to realize we had no food in the house. nothing to eat, nothing to drink. i was busy unpacking, so i gave my teenage son $100 to go to the store to buy groceries. i figured, he's been going grocery shopping with me for 16 years now, what could go wrong?

three hours later he comes back with $40 worth of ice cream bars, $15 worth of pudding, $21 worth of tostitos and $24 worth of margarita mix. on top of that, he bough $35 worth of jessica alba dvds. doing the math in my head, i asked, "son, i gave only gave you $100, how did you afford all of this?"

calmy he replied, "oh, yeah, i forgot to tell you, i borrowed your credit card. thanks for the dvd's"

did my son, technically do what i ask? did we now have food and drink in the house?

yes. was that the best possible way to spend the money?

let's ask barry...

Will the left wing toolbags realize they have been had by the Monkey In Chief?
That's one constant that still exists....you White-Wing Racists (constantly) displaying your disappointment over not being asked if YOU wanted to run for the Presidency........before Obama got his "turn". :rolleyes:

NOW, we've got your (equally whacked-out) Jeasus-Freak-brethren attempting to hand-off ANOTHER market to China!!

It's an election year and they will stack the deck in anyway to make them look good. Republicans would do the same.

I'll give Obama credit for putting the most expensive bandaid on our economic wound.

Head in sand much?

to:

Forum List

Back