Obama signs Patriot Act

I think it means he is no different than G.W., but dont let the libs hear it. :D

if he's no different from baby bush, then one would think you obama derangement syndrome suffering loons shouldn't have anything to say, should you?

Actually it just goes to show that the lefts incessant whining and fake outrage/indignation over everything GWB did while he was in in office was a total load of crap.

There it is in a nutshell.

The silence from the left is deafening.

I think it means he is no different than G.W., but dont let the libs hear it. :D

if he's no different from baby bush, then one would think you obama derangement syndrome suffering loons shouldn't have anything to say, should you?

Actually it just goes to show that the lefts incessant whining and fake outrage/indignation over everything GWB did while he was in in office was a total load of crap.

It's because they weren't in charge...now that they are? Kinda lends creedence into their duplicity, doesn't it?

The goal of the Republican and Democrat parties is actually the exact same.

To get elected/re-elected into office. That is it. That's all they care about. The sooner people learn that-the better.

To get elected/re-elected into office. That is it. That's all they care about. The sooner people learn that-the better.

Concur...and that Politics was never meant to be a life-long occupation either...it's a business in of itself at our expense. WE have a chance in 2012 to send the lot of them packing.:eusa_whistle:

That DEAFNESS to reality appears to be your problem, Grunt.

PLENTY of people that you would not doubt think of as liberals keep pointing out that the policies differences between Bush II and Obama are pretty minor.

Maybe you ought to consider giving up on the partisanship and start thinking like a true patriot who is more interested in what is actually happening than ragging on those mythical liberals or conservative caracatures you've been taught to hate?

Just a thought of course, I know how much some of you are into hating your neighbors, instead of paying attention to reality.

I agree with you however on these boards and in RL most people that supported Obama will still vote for him while trashing Bush and his policies... Many will not support Obama and maybe it will be enough to cost him the 2012 election.

Fact is most people want someone good in office no matter t their political affiliation, but the masses don’t can’t even list Obama’s policies but still vote for him while the fringe Obama supporters do their best to keep it that way.

How many times on these boards alone have people like TM and RW claimed Obama is one of the best, most active, accomplished Presidents in US history…? Then when you get a list of “accomplishments” we get DADT and a Nobel Peace prize….

Bush was bad but I honestly did not think it was possible that Obama could be worse, and yet he is.

Concur...and that Politics was never meant to be a life-long occupation either...it's a business in of itself at our expense. WE have a chance in 2012 to send the lot of them packing.:eusa_whistle:

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but: I completely agree with you on this T. Politicians in the US were originally never meant to be lifelong careers-they had jobs, and showed up to Washington time to time, make sure everything was smooth-sort some things out and leave. Didn't matter if their beliefs were that of Hamilton's, or of Jefferson's. It was irrelevant of the groups they belonged to-it was not a career.

I personally think it should be 3 terms for house members, and just 1 for senator (allowing each person to serve 6 years in each position). It's long enough to make a difference-but also balances things out by not letting them be in power for too long.

If the president isn't allowed to serve forever (and rightfully so), then why should a member of congress?

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but: I completely agree with you on this T. Politicians in the US were originally never meant to be lifelong careers-they had jobs, and showed up to Washington time to time, make sure everything was smooth-sort some things out and leave. Didn't matter if their beliefs were that of Hamilton's, or of Jefferson's. It was irrelevant of the groups they belonged to-it was not a career.

I personally think it should be 3 terms for house members, and just 1 for senator (allowing each person to serve 6 years in each position). It's long enough to make a difference-but also balances things out by not letting them be in power for too long.

If the president isn't allowed to serve forever (and rightfully so), then why should a member of congress?

You and I are on the same page. We see the effects/affects of politicians that have made it a vocation instead of temporary representation.

*Kudos* Sir!

What will change? The political party known as politicians are all the same and all have the same thing in mind. The only way to change the course we are going is through another war. votes do not change anything, unless it's votes in the Senate or House. Mine and your votes are just window dressing or scrapes from the table of the elites.

What will change? The political party known as politicians are all the same and all have the same thing in mind. The only way to change the course we are going is through another war. votes do not change anything, unless it's votes in the Senate or House. Mine and your votes are just window dressing or scrapes from the table of the elites.

Education of the electorate...in these times we are in now? MOST are awake...paying attention...*MAYBE* more will make more informed decisions regarding WHOM they send to represent them?

Education of the electorate...in these times we are in now? MOST are awake...paying attention...*MAYBE* more will make more informed decisions regarding WHOM they send to represent them?

The corporate media tells us who to vote for and we do.

A lot of Americans are awake just enough to be a danger to liberty. They do not do their own research they listen to people they think the can trust. But what if that person they trust is wrong? The key word I listen for is who mentions the words Constitutional Republican and Democracy

Last edited:

And one would think you wouldn't be such a blind supporter of the Bush policies, but you are.

Anyways, Bush had a AR of like 28-32% when he was done, pretty much no one liked him. It's looking like Obama might get close to that by the end of his first term.

You might wanna revise that to : The coporate MEDIA tells the MINDLESS SAPS to vote for and THEY do...:eusa_think:

A lot of Americans are awake just enough to be a danger to liberty. They do not do their own research they listen to people they think the can trust. But what if that person they trust is wrong? The key word I listen for is who mentions the words Constitutional Republican and Democracy

Which begs the question? WHOM is responsible for maintaining Liberty? Government? The Individual? The Government through the individual that sends proper representation to address it?

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back