Obama signs Patriot Act

Which sorta puts to bed the notion that President Obama's some kind of wild eyed left wing radical.

And it also underlines the concept..that once a President gets a brand new spankin power..no matter where on the political spectrum they sit..they are loathe to give it up.

I wasn't happy with it when Bush INC. enacted it, I'm not happy about it now. I was actually rooting for Rand Paul on this.

But that's the problem with Righties. They think us lefties are just as much in lockstep with our party of choice as they are with theirs. No one does groupthink better than the right.

Osama Bin Laden is dead & gone & Al Qaeda has been dismantled. Why the f@ck would this asshole take away our rights for another 4 years?

Thats ok though, all you liberals will still vote for him again anyhow.

I think it means he is no different than G.W., but dont let the libs hear it. :D

That DEAFNESS to reality appears to be your problem, Grunt.

PLENTY of people that you would not doubt think of as liberals keep pointing out that the policies differences between Bush II and Obama are pretty minor.

Maybe you ought to consider giving up on the partisanship and start thinking like a true patriot who is more interested in what is actually happening than ragging on those mythical liberals or conservative caracatures you've been taught to hate?

Just a thought of course, I know how much some of you are into hating your neighbors, instead of paying attention to reality.

I didn't vote for Obama because I did not want four more years of Bush.

Obama and McCain are both Bush clones.

I didn't vote for Obama because I did not want four more years of Bush.

Obama and McCain are both Bush clones.

They're actually a little worse version of Bush, each president is a little worse than the last one as they just expand on what the last one did.

The next president, rep or dem, will expand on the Patriot Act and expand on Obama's spending even though now that would seem impossible.

I think it means he is no different than G.W., but dont let the libs hear it. :D

if he's no different from baby bush, then one would think you obama derangement syndrome suffering loons shouldn't have anything to say, should you?

He supported the war in Iraq, he escalated the war in Afghanistan, he supports rendition and Gitmo, He was against the Patriot act until he was for it.

Other then spending money TWICE as fast as Bush and foisting an illegal health care plan on us what has he done different? Well except try to keep the press from reporting anything he personally doesn't like that is?

if he's no different from baby bush, then one would think you obama derangement syndrome suffering loons shouldn't have anything to say, should you?

He supported the war in Iraq, he escalated the war in Afghanistan, he supports rendition and Gitmo, He was against the Patriot act until he was for it.

Other then spending money TWICE as fast as Bush and foisting an illegal health care plan on us what has he done different? Well except try to keep the press from reporting anything he personally doesn't like that is?

yes to the first paragraph.... which i still disagree with.

as for the second part, that isn't true. bush doubled 200 years of debt in 8 years because he was the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime... idiocy and it remains idiocy.

and until congress does away with the bush tax cuts, complaints are disingenuous.

Actually it just goes to show that the lefts incessant whining and fake outrage/indignation over everything GWB did while he was in in office was a total load of crap.

as for the second part, that isn't true. bush doubled 200 years of debt in 8 years because he was the first leader in history to cut taxes during wartime... idiocy and it remains idiocy.

and until congress does away with the bush tax cuts, complaints are disingenuous.

Bush was President while we ran up 8 trillion in debt. In 8 years, we are on track to run up 6 or more trillion in 4 years if Obama gets his budgets. Ohh ya Obama supported the tax cuts as well.

Bush was President while we ran up 8 trillion in debt. In 8 years, we are on track to run up 6 or more trillion in 4 years if Obama gets his budgets. Ohh ya Obama supported the tax cuts as well.

Soooooo.....that would make you happy then?
You know...carrying on the last president's policys and all..

Soooooo.....that would make you happy then?
You know...carrying on the last president's policys and all..

Pointing out the utter ignorance and stupidity of the other side is always fun no matter how stupid they are and no matter how hard they try to deflect.

Obama is owned by the same people who own Bush.

Why would you expect much difference?

That would be true if they were not partisans.

Partisans aren't interested in real comparisons of policy, they're into politics by PERSONALITY CULT.

A very few of them, because they're cynical propagandists who fully understand the scam of the duelopoly, and LIKE IT.

Most of them because they're sincere TEAM PLAYERS who haven't yet seen through the scam.

A few of them, just because they TROLLS who enjoy the debates so they can insult their fellow posters.

Forum List

Back