Obama seeks to keep military from voting with law suits on Ohio and other states

Liberals don't like the military, they want to cut the DoD budget to pieces to get more welfare goodies for their kind, they forced gays upon the military, they've been blocking troops from voting with absentee ballots probably ever since absentee ballots were used....this is why I have always hated liberals and say they are full of shit when they wrap themselves in the flag on certain days "for the troops."

They are nothing but scum that give the troops lip service while they try to harm them behind their backs.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I just listed 15 Military organizations joining the law suit with Mike DeWine the AG of Ohio, and this is all libs have to fight with is Media Matters?

Pathetic. Laughingly pathetic!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's dangerously stupid to list the military organizations joining the law suit against the administration?

You are dangerously stupid. I hope you don't drive.

DO YOU HEAR THIS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ANOTHER LIBERAL LETTING THEIR CONTEMPT FOR THE MILITARY SEEP OUT!

Shall we review the military organizations siding with the AG for the State of Ohio that the Obama admin is trying to disenfranchise the military vote?
  • National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
Wow! All these military organizations are "dangerously stupid?"

Where as YOU are sooooooooooooooooo schmart!

You are soooooooooooooooo much smarter than all these organizations that represent THOSE WHO FIGHT AND DIE TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT FOR YOUR STUPID ASS COMMENTS!

Wow! I'm so impressed!

NOT!

NEXT! Who wants to get their ass kicked now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TPS This is the same group that warned the local police depts to be on the look out for veterans that favor smaller government.

If the people of Ohio don't like the military being disenfranchised, they can do something about it in November.

They did! They voted in Republicans in 2010 and they changed the laws.

The AG of the US is trying to intimidate and change voting laws in a sovereign state, and still no reaon is given why they aren't meddling wit the laws of the other 31 states that have THE SAME LAW!

Now they have to do more. The voters of Ohio have to fire obama.

If the people of Ohio don't like the military being disenfranchised, they can do something about it in November.

They did! They voted in Republicans in 2010 and they changed the laws.

The AG of the US is trying to intimidate and change voting laws in a sovereign state, and still no reaon is given why they aren't meddling wit the laws of the other 31 states that have THE SAME LAW!

Now they have to do more. The voters of Ohio have to fire obama.

AGREED!

Now I heard some "expert" on the other day on Fox, who thinks Ohio will go Obama. I'M NOT SO SURE!

Ohio has had a LOT of Unemployment. I heard figures from for every job out there there are 2 people looking for it, to FOUR people looking for it.

Either way, at least HALF of those looking for jobs CAN'T FIND ONE.

That's not a resume enhancement for Obama.

I think internal polling tells Obama he's going to lose Ohio, thus this move.

But here's the thing. The AG has had HOW LONG to file a suit like this against these kinds of laws for our servicemen and women.

When Obama was SURE he was going to win Ohio he and Eric Holder saw no need to file such a law suit.

I mean Kasich has been Gov since 2011.

But LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION, when Obama's poll numbers are slipping in Ohio, NOW they feel the need to file this law suit AND ONLY IN OHIO, WHICH THEY NEED FOR OBAMA TO BE REELECTED.

It could NOT be more obvious.

Last edited:
It's dangerously stupid to list the military organizations joining the law suit against the administration?

You are dangerously stupid. I hope you don't drive.

DO YOU HEAR THIS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ANOTHER LIBERAL LETTING THEIR CONTEMPT FOR THE MILITARY SEEP OUT!

Shall we review the military organizations siding with the AG for the State of Ohio that the Obama admin is trying to disenfranchise the military vote?
  • National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
Wow! All these military organizations are "dangerously stupid?"

Where as YOU are sooooooooooooooooo schmart!

You are soooooooooooooooo much smarter than all these organizations that represent THOSE WHO FIGHT AND DIE TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT FOR YOUR STUPID ASS COMMENTS!

Wow! I'm so impressed!

NOT!

NEXT! Who wants to get their ass kicked now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TPS This is the same group that warned the local police depts to be on the look out for veterans that favor smaller government.

Oh my gosh, I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! You are right! Kudos for remembering that!

Wasn't that Kathleen Sebulius(spl?) who sent out that warning. I think it was!

I think it was!

OP fail

Fox's Evening News Show Lies About Military Voting In Ohio | Blog | Media Matters for America

As The Cincinnati Enquirer reported on July 18, "Now, only uniformed military personnel, their spouses and their voting-age dependents [in Ohio] can vote through Monday, the day before the Nov. 6 election. Everyone else must vote by the Friday before Election Day. The campaign says that means all Ohio voters aren't being treated fairly and that's a violation of the U.S. Constitution's equal protection clause"

You've got to excuse Tea Party Samurai. He's trying to get his posts in before his exile.

You buttheads know full well not all military personel are IN Ohio unlike local voters!

And they call this equal protection?????????? What a load of crap!

It's not "equal protection" to deliberately make it more difficult for the military to vote. That's not equal protection, that's deliberate disenfranchising.

Reading comprehension fail.

The lawsuit is intended to give all citizens of Ohio the same right to vote early that military personnel have. That's it.

Despite your op title -- "Obama seeks to keep military from voting with law suits on Ohio" -- the Obama administration is not trying to keep members of the military from voting.

Never mind your obvious ignorance or intentional misrepresentation of the facts; let's just look at this with a little bit of common sense. Do you truly believe the Obama administration feels that it would benefit them to try and keep military members from voting?

You are wrong. Just admit it already. This thread -- like pretty much all of yours-- is a showcase for your ignorance.

Yeah, well I'm going to kick your ass just like I do the liberal morons in my other thread.

If this is about EQUALITY, then DRAFT every person who wants to vote early and they will have the same opportunity to vote as someone fighting and dying in Afghanistan!

Until then, don't give me this BULLSHIT this is about equality. THERE IS NOTHING EQUAL between someone fighting and dying overseas as compared to those of us who live safe and well in the States and will never see IN OUR LIVES, what they see every DAY.

Wow. You cannot possibly be this fucking stupid. For the love of humanity, please tell me that you're joking. That this is all part of some social experiment or art project.

gop-chess-2.jpg

Yes, my home state is being sued to keep the military from voting.

Stupid liberals are always claiming that Republicans disenfranchise voters, but when it comes to disenfranchising it's always the Democrats that are behind it.

From Jim Crowe to now, DEMOCRATS are always behind the real vote disenfranchising, and we have it again with Obama!

President Barack Obama, along with many Democrats, likes to say that, while they may disagree with the GOP on many issues related to national security, they absolutely share their admiration and dedication to members of our armed forces. Obama, in particular, enjoys being seen visiting troops and having photos taken with members of our military. So, why is his campaign and the Democrat party suing to restrict their ability to vote in the upcoming election?

On July 17th, the Obama for America Campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and the Ohio Democratic Party filed suit in OH to strike down part of that state's law governing voting by members of the military. Their suit said that part of the law is "arbitrary" with "no discernible rational basis."

Currently, Ohio allows the public to vote early in-person up until the Friday before the election. Members of the military are given three extra days to do so. While the Democrats may see this as "arbitrary" and having "no discernible rational basis," I think it is entirely reasonable given the demands on servicemen and women's time and their obligations to their sworn duty.

The National Defense Committee reports:
[f]or each of the last three years, the Department of Defense’s Federal Voting Assistance Program has reported to the President and the Congress that the number one reason for military voter disenfranchisement is inadequate time to successfully vote.
If anyone proposes legislation to combat voter fraud, Democrats will loudly scream that the proposal could "disenfranchise" some voter, somewhere. We must ensure, they argue, that voting is easy and accessible to every single voter. Every voter, that is, except the men and women of our military.

Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting

The Attorney General for the State of Ohio, Mike DeWine has already been on Fox, saying Ohio wil fight this law suit and it is OBVIOUS That this law suit is designed to keep all military votes from being counted.

It's pretty obvious why! Obama knows the military isn't behind him! And that he can't win reelection without Ohio. So, he doesn't care how obvious this move is. He will do any dirty underhanded vote disenfranchising to win Ohio.

So, you libs can scream your phony outrage about vote disenfranchising. We will all know you are phony liars because you will all be for this law suit.

Democrats! Once again, the REAL VOTE DISENFRANCHISERS!
The 2000 election was an example of this. Democrats successfully challenged absentee ballots of military personnel serving overseas. The reasoning behind this is democrat operatives are aware that military personnel tend to vote republican.
Had the absentee ballots been counted, Bush 43 would have won by a wide margin.
Now with this report, it appears the democrat operatives are up to their old tricks again.
Democrats are desperate.

It's much more fun to watch you all wallow in ignorance rather than check a real news source.

Yeah, like Media Matters???????

Well they did report what the lawsuit is really about but by all means continue to spread a highly distorted picture of the situation, I am here for my own amusement, not to educate you.

The only thing distorted is lib idiots claiming there is even a shred of "equality" between someone trying to vote in the State of Ohio AS COMPARED TO SOMEONE TRYING TO VOTE STATIONED IN AFGHANISTAN!

Something you lib liars avoid addressing like the plague!

Yes, my home state is being sued to keep the military from voting.

Stupid liberals are always claiming that Republicans disenfranchise voters, but when it comes to disenfranchising it's always the Democrats that are behind it.

From Jim Crowe to now, DEMOCRATS are always behind the real vote disenfranchising, and we have it again with Obama!

President Barack Obama, along with many Democrats, likes to say that, while they may disagree with the GOP on many issues related to national security, they absolutely share their admiration and dedication to members of our armed forces. Obama, in particular, enjoys being seen visiting troops and having photos taken with members of our military. So, why is his campaign and the Democrat party suing to restrict their ability to vote in the upcoming election?

On July 17th, the Obama for America Campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and the Ohio Democratic Party filed suit in OH to strike down part of that state's law governing voting by members of the military. Their suit said that part of the law is "arbitrary" with "no discernible rational basis."

Currently, Ohio allows the public to vote early in-person up until the Friday before the election. Members of the military are given three extra days to do so. While the Democrats may see this as "arbitrary" and having "no discernible rational basis," I think it is entirely reasonable given the demands on servicemen and women's time and their obligations to their sworn duty.

The National Defense Committee reports:
[f]or each of the last three years, the Department of Defense’s Federal Voting Assistance Program has reported to the President and the Congress that the number one reason for military voter disenfranchisement is inadequate time to successfully vote.
If anyone proposes legislation to combat voter fraud, Democrats will loudly scream that the proposal could "disenfranchise" some voter, somewhere. We must ensure, they argue, that voting is easy and accessible to every single voter. Every voter, that is, except the men and women of our military.

Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting

The Attorney General for the State of Ohio, Mike DeWine has already been on Fox, saying Ohio wil fight this law suit and it is OBVIOUS That this law suit is designed to keep all military votes from being counted.

It's pretty obvious why! Obama knows the military isn't behind him! And that he can't win reelection without Ohio. So, he doesn't care how obvious this move is. He will do any dirty underhanded vote disenfranchising to win Ohio.

So, you libs can scream your phony outrage about vote disenfranchising. We will all know you are phony liars because you will all be for this law suit.

Democrats! Once again, the REAL VOTE DISENFRANCHISERS!
The 2000 election was an example of this. Democrats successfully challenged absentee ballots of military personnel serving overseas. The reasoning behind this is democrat operatives are aware that military personnel tend to vote republican.
Had the absentee ballots been counted, Bush 43 would have won by a wide margin.
Now with this report, it appears the democrat operatives are up to their old tricks again.
Democrats are desperate.

That is exactly what is going on. It is an attempt to make military voting more difficult in the hopes it will suppress the military vote.

Democraps are now spinning it that it is unfair military get some different treatment than other people (code word for minorities in ghetto areas).

Well, military sometimes face deployments right in the middle of an election, I've encountered it and needed to vote early before I left the USA. I also did absentee once because of a deployment and I don't know if my ballot ever counted compared to the chance to vote in a voting booth.

Democraps are showing their hatred of the military claiming this is special treatment and ignoring the situations military face unlike common voters especially those sitting on their asses drawing welfare checks with no chance of being out of the country on election day.

Democraps are now spinning it that it is unfair military get some different treatment than other people (code word for minorities in ghetto areas).

Well, military sometimes face deployments right in the middle of an election, I've encountered it and needed to vote early before I left the USA. I also did absentee once because of a deployment and I don't know if my ballot ever counted compared to the chance to vote in a voting booth.

Democraps are showing their hatred of the military claiming this is special treatment and ignoring the situations military face unlike common voters especially those sitting on their asses drawing welfare checks with no chance of being out of the country on election day.

I find it fascinating how the democrats express righteous indignation over voter ID laws. They claim these laws prevent minority people from voting.
Then in the same breath they scream like little bitches saying the voting rules give military people "special treatment"....No worries about the Armed Forces being disenfranchised.
BTW many enlisted soldiers come from those very same neighborhoods the democrat claim are disenfranchised due to voter ID laws.
Liberals are all politically motivated hacks.

They took the last weekend of voting away from civilians in Ohio. There is no defensible argument for doing so while leaving the military people able to vote those 3 days.

It was clearly a partisan GOP ploy to disadvantage one group while exempting another, and the exempted group is known to vote disproportionately GOP. That is blatant discrimination for partisan gain.

Yeah, like Media Matters???????

Well they did report what the lawsuit is really about but by all means continue to spread a highly distorted picture of the situation, I am here for my own amusement, not to educate you.

The only thing distorted is lib idiots claiming there is even a shred of "equality" between someone trying to vote in the State of Ohio AS COMPARED TO SOMEONE TRYING TO VOTE STATIONED IN AFGHANISTAN!

Something you lib liars avoid addressing like the plague!

You're an idiot. This is about IN-PERSON voting. It has absolutely nothing to do with absentee ballot voting by soldiers in Afghanistan.

They took the last weekend of voting away from civilians in Ohio. There is no defensible argument for doing so while leaving the military people able to vote those 3 days.

It was clearly a partisan GOP ploy to disadvantage one group while exempting another, and the exempted group is known to vote disproportionately GOP. That is blatant discrimination for partisan gain.

True. The complaint seeks only to re-establish the comprehensive policy, it never had anything to do with those in the military voting.

Forum List

Back