Obama seeks to keep military from voting with law suits on Ohio and other states

Come on libs tell me?

If this is about equal protection how come the AG isn't suing the other 32 states that have this same law for military votes?????????

You going to admit I kicked your sorry lying paid by the DNC, er I mean voluntary asses in one page?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Notice libs are keeping quiet on this.

They know what Obama is trying to pull, and they hope peope won't notice. :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shhh:

"As a retired Army officer I am appalled at the Obama administration’s actions to bring a lawsuit against the State of Ohio for the early voting privileges it extends to our Men and Women serving in uniform," West writes. "To have the Commander in Chief make our US Servicemen and Women the target of a political attack to benefit his reelection actions is reprehensible. The voting privilege extended to these Warriors who represent the best among us should not be a part of the collective vision of this inept President who is more concerned about his reelection than sequestration. As a Combat Veteran, for this President to unleash his campaign cronies against our Military is unconscionable….how dare this President compare the service, sacrifice, and commitment of those who Guard our liberties not as special and seek to compare them to everyone else. Barack Obama is undeserving of the title Commander-in-Chief."

Allen West: ‘Barack Obama Is Undeserving Of The Title Commander-In-Chief’

Notice libs are keeping quiet on this.

They know what Obama is trying to pull, and they hope peope won't notice. :eusa_shifty: :eusa_shhh:

"As a retired Army officer I am appalled at the Obama administration’s actions to bring a lawsuit against the State of Ohio for the early voting privileges it extends to our Men and Women serving in uniform," West writes. "To have the Commander in Chief make our US Servicemen and Women the target of a political attack to benefit his reelection actions is reprehensible. The voting privilege extended to these Warriors who represent the best among us should not be a part of the collective vision of this inept President who is more concerned about his reelection than sequestration. As a Combat Veteran, for this President to unleash his campaign cronies against our Military is unconscionable….how dare this President compare the service, sacrifice, and commitment of those who Guard our liberties not as special and seek to compare them to everyone else. Barack Obama is undeserving of the title Commander-in-Chief."

Allen West: ‘Barack Obama Is Undeserving Of The Title Commander-In-Chief’

It's not the first time Democrats have tried to keep the military from voting.

But I'm still waiting for the suddenly silent libs to answer, if this is about equal protection, how come the AG isn't suing the other 32 states with the same law???

I find it funny, they all fell silent as the same time.

Who's wallowing in ignorance libs!!!!

Sooo funny. I thought I'd have to wait until Monday to prove this lying thread is pure bullshit. However, here on Saturday we learn the truth...

Fox's Evening News Show Lies About Military Voting In Ohio | Blog | Media Matters for America

Obama campaign sues Ohio over early voting restrictions - Break News - Ohio

Same answer as the other thread and you get the same ass kicking! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Another liberal dipstick uses Media Matters and some liberal Ohio site as their "main unimpeachable source." :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does the National Guard lie, you liar?

Does the Navy Times?

Does the 14 OTHER MILITARY ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE JOINED THE LAW SUIT LIE????????????

Do all these sources lie?

Obama lawsuit vs. Ohio quickly becomes focus of POTUS campaign pitch | Dispatch Politics

Military groups oppose Obama campaign lawsuit - Navy News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Navy Times

Obama Campaign Sues to Restrict Military Voting

Obama Campaign Sues in Bid to Suppress Military Vote

Do all these military organizations joining the law suit lie?

The groups are:
  • National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
OH: Military groups seek to join Obama v. Husted voting lawsuit « Watchdog News

No, we should just trust media matter, against those organizations that represent the men and women that FIGHT AND DIE FOR US EVERY DAY?????????????

You just got your ass kicked AGAIN libs.

I ran away?

No, YOU'll be running away WITH YOUR MEDIA LYING MATTERS TAIL TUCKED BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
YOU LYING OBAMA LIBS ARE FUCKING WITH MY STATE!

You are fucking with the military personel that fight and die from MY STATE!

I am going to kick your lying liberal asses on this to election day or the judge dismisses the law suit.

You are going to be VERY sorry Obama EVER THOUGHT TO PULL THIS!

I am NOT going to let this go!

Last edited:

I am going to kick your lying liberal asses on this to election day or the judge dismisses the law suit.

Spread the story with your family, friends...get them to also inform on Obama's actions here and the total manipulation/Cheating attempt they're doing so they can win other than the will of the people of your State.

INFORM!

Spread the story with your family, friends...get them to also inform on Obama's actions here and the total manipulation/Cheating attempt they're doing so they can win other than the will of the people of your State.

INFORM!

I feel like going door to door and telling people, I am so outraged!

And then liberal pukes bring MEDIA MATTERS as their "unimpeachable" source that "proves" Fox is lying?

How stupid are they? This isn't about Fox. It's about a Law suit against the State of Ohio! Fox is only reporting it, while the liberal media is keeping quiet.

This shit didn't work in Florida. Nor did Obama trying to stop the purge of voter rolls.

I'm glad to hear that.

I'm hoping the judge will dismiss the law suit as well. It's so outrageous.

I can only assume this is a increasingly desperate Obama admin trying to fuck with the vote, seeing it as the only way to win.

Sooo funny. I thought I'd have to wait until Monday to prove this lying thread is pure bullshit. However, here on Saturday we learn the truth...

Fox's Evening News Show Lies About Military Voting In Ohio | Blog | Media Matters for America

Media matters Shitting Bull?

Hey? I just disparaged you by calling YOU a name...SUE ME boy.:eusa_hand:

I just listed 15 Military organizations joining the law suit with Mike DeWine the AG of Ohio, and this is all libs have to fight with is Media Matters?

Pathetic. Laughingly pathetic!

OP fail

As The Cincinnati Enquirer reported on July 18, "Now, only uniformed military personnel, their spouses and their voting-age dependents [in Ohio] can vote through Monday, the day before the Nov. 6 election. Everyone else must vote by the Friday before Election Day. The campaign says that means all Ohio voters aren't being treated fairly and that's a violation of the U.S. Constitution's equal protection clause"

You buttheads know full well not all military personel are IN Ohio unlike local voters!

And they call this equal protection?????????? What a load of crap!

It's not "equal protection" to deliberately make it more difficult for the military to vote. That's not equal protection, that's deliberate disenfranchising.

Reading comprehension fail.

The lawsuit is intended to give all citizens of Ohio the same right to vote early that military personnel have. That's it.

Despite your op title -- "Obama seeks to keep military from voting with law suits on Ohio" -- the Obama administration is not trying to keep members of the military from voting.

Never mind your obvious ignorance or intentional misrepresentation of the facts; let's just look at this with a little bit of common sense. Do you truly believe the Obama administration feels that it would benefit them to try and keep military members from voting?

You are wrong. Just admit it already. This thread -- like pretty much all of yours-- is a showcase for your ignorance.

I just listed 15 Military organizations joining the law suit with Mike DeWine the AG of Ohio, and this is all libs have to fight with is Media Matters?

You are dangerously stupid. I hope you don't drive.

You buttheads know full well not all military personel are IN Ohio unlike local voters!

And they call this equal protection?????????? What a load of crap!

It's not "equal protection" to deliberately make it more difficult for the military to vote. That's not equal protection, that's deliberate disenfranchising.

Reading comprehension fail.

The lawsuit is intended to give all citizens of Ohio the same right to vote early that military personnel have. That's it.

Despite your op title -- "Obama seeks to keep military from voting with law suits on Ohio" -- the Obama administration is not trying to keep members of the military from voting.

Never mind your obvious ignorance or intentional misrepresentation of the facts; let's just look at this with a little bit of common sense. Do you truly believe the Obama administration feels that it would benefit them to try and keep military members from voting?

You are wrong. Just admit it already. This thread -- like pretty much all of yours-- is a showcase for your ignorance.

Yeah, well I'm going to kick your ass just like I do the liberal morons in my other thread.

If this is about EQUALITY, then DRAFT every person who wants to vote early and they will have the same opportunity to vote as someone fighting and dying in Afghanistan!

Until then, don't give me this BULLSHIT this is about equality. THERE IS NOTHING EQUAL between someone fighting and dying overseas as compared to those of us who live safe and well in the States and will never see IN OUR LIVES, what they see every DAY.

And IF this is about equality why NOT SUE THE OTHER 31 STATES THAT HAVE THE SAME LAW!

Why target Ohio, specifically, as compared to maybe Georgia?

You know damn well why.

OBAMA NEEDS OHIO TO WIN AND HE BELIEVES HE CAN'T WIN IF ALL THE MILITARY VOTES ARE COUNTED.

This is the same gambit Democrats tried to pull in 2000 in the recount by disqualifying military ballots, coming from overseas, that were "post dated too late."

The Democrat counties were arbitrarily throwing these ballots even when the Secretary of State for the State of Florida said, these ballots were perfectly okay!

So, keep reciting the same thing about fairness, I'll bring it out to it's illogical conclusion.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's dangerously stupid to list the military organizations joining the law suit against the administration?

You are dangerously stupid. I hope you don't drive.

DO YOU HEAR THIS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ANOTHER LIBERAL LETTING THEIR CONTEMPT FOR THE MILITARY SEEP OUT!

Shall we review the military organizations siding with the AG for the State of Ohio that the Obama admin is trying to disenfranchise the military vote?
  • National Guard Association of the United States,
  • Association of the United States Army,
  • Association of the United States Navy,
  • Marine Corps League,
  • Military Officers Association of America,
  • Reserve Officers Association,
  • National Association for Uniformed Services,
  • Non Commissioned Officers Association of the USA,
  • Army Reserve Association,
  • Fleet Reserve Association,
  • Special Forces Association,
  • U.S. Army Ranger Association Inc.,
  • AMVETS,
  • National Defense Committee,
  • Military Order of the World Wars.
Wow! All these military organizations are "dangerously stupid?"

Where as YOU are sooooooooooooooooo schmart!

You are soooooooooooooooo much smarter than all these organizations that represent THOSE WHO FIGHT AND DIE TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT FOR YOUR STUPID ASS COMMENTS!

Wow! I'm so impressed!

NOT!

NEXT! Who wants to get their ass kicked now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If the people of Ohio don't like the military being disenfranchised, they can do something about it in November.

Liberals don't like the military, they want to cut the DoD budget to pieces to get more welfare goodies for their kind, they forced gays upon the military, they've been blocking troops from voting with absentee ballots probably ever since absentee ballots were used....this is why I have always hated liberals and say they are full of shit when they wrap themselves in the flag on certain days "for the troops."

They are nothing but scum that give the troops lip service while they try to harm them behind their backs.

If the people of Ohio don't like the military being disenfranchised, they can do something about it in November.

They did! They voted in Republicans in 2010 and they changed the laws.

The AG of the US is trying to intimidate and change voting laws in a sovereign state, and still no reaon is given why they aren't meddling wit the laws of the other 31 states that have THE SAME LAW!

But here's the thing. The AG has had HOW LONG to file a suit like this against these kinds of laws for our servicemen and women.

When Obama was SURE he was going to win Ohio he and Eric Holder saw no need to file such a law suit.

I mean Kasich has been Gov since 2011.

But LESS THAN 100 DAYS BEFORE AN ELECTION, when Obama's poll numbers are slipping in Ohio, NOW they feel the need to file this law suit AND ONLY IN OHIO, WHICH THEY NEED FOR OBAMA TO BE REELECTED.

It could NOT be more obvious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back