Obama says

Is it willie nelson who runs around the country with his bus that runs of cooking grease?

Any modern diesel WILL run on used cooking oil. Right now my buddy who runs the local McDonald's gives it away and I use some in my farm truck. What do you think the cost will go to if every vehicle in the USA was suddenly running on cooking oil?

I never said solar, I was just mocking you for ignoring the fact that human kind used sail and wind power to move boats for thousands of years. And it worked just cheery. They'll need quite a bit of sail to move the boat, but its not like we never made a boat with massive amounts of sails before.

You'll obviously have to change and refine shrimp fishing methods. Only an uneducated idiot would assume we would simply replacing the means of powering the operation.

how much wind and solar to haul a 60 foot shrimp net across the ocean floor and then haul the catch up to the deck.. come on now you gotta make those shrimpers stop giggling. :lol::lol::lol:

You don't know what change and refine shrimp fishing methods means do you? Let me make it simpler: it means we probably won't do the same ways we rely on now for shrimping, because obviously it wouldn't be doable. It's been several hundred years since we used 'hand-cast methods',' and I think we've got a bunch of smart enough chaps in the shrimp or boating industry to figure it out.

You have "stupid" stamped on your forehead don't you? The shrimpers are still laughing their asses off. Throw a cast net for a thousand years. You won't catch a shrimp.. They dwell on the bottom.. from 15 feet to a 100 feet.. ya gotta tow that net. would you vote for a nuclear powered shrimp boat?

I never said solar, I was just mocking you for ignoring the fact that human kind used sail and wind power to move boats for thousands of years. And it worked just cheery. They'll need quite a bit of sail to move the boat, but its not like we never made a boat with massive amounts of sails before.

You'll obviously have to change and refine shrimp fishing methods. Only an uneducated idiot would assume we would simply replacing the means of powering the operation.

how much wind and solar to haul a 60 foot shrimp net across the ocean floor and then haul the catch up to the deck.. come on now you gotta make those shrimpers stop giggling. :lol::lol::lol:

You don't know what change and refine shrimp fishing methods means do you? Let me make it simpler: it means we probably won't do the same ways we rely on now for shrimping, because obviously it wouldn't be doable. It's been several hundred years since we used 'hand-cast methods',' and I think we've got a bunch of smart enough chaps in the shrimp or boating industry to figure it out.

So you're saying let's FORCE every industry to change even though we have no actual plan to switch them to? yeah, that's feasible.

You have "stupid" stamped on your forehead don't you? The shrimpers are still laughing their asses off. Throw a cast net for a thousand years. You won't catch a shrimp.. They dwell on the bottom.. from 15 feet to a 100 feet.. ya gotta tow that net. would you vote for a nuclear powered shrimp boat?

h93836.jpg

...............waiting for it

So you're saying let's FORCE every industry to change even though we have no actual plan to switch them to? yeah, that's feasible.

yep,, that's what the asswipe in chief just said too,, let's tax the shit outta everybody and make billions of dollars and then figure out what we're gonna do?? :lol::lol::lol: but he ain't gonna park his jet aeroplane.

Is it willie nelson who runs around the country with his bus that runs of cooking grease?

Actually it is corn oil I believe that he grows and processes himself. Which is why he got in trouble with the IRS. Seems you aren't permitted to make your own fuel without paying the taxes on it.

Go figure.

yep,, that's what the asswipe in chief just said too,, let's tax the shit outta everybody and make billions of dollars and then figure out what we're gonna do?? :lol::lol::lol: but he ain't gonna park his jet aeroplane.

That aint no shit, and I gotta say this.......Did anyone else just watch the panel on FoxNews? Just regular citizens who the darker their skin the more they agreed with Obama, which is odd seeings as how poor blacks would absolutely get destroyed by his new cap and trade policy. Stupid *******.............:lol:

Look, we all know that we need an alternative fuel. Anyone who doesn't understand that eventually there will be no oil is lying to themselves. However, we still have lots and lots of oil, there is no oil shortage yet.

We have time for science and not politicians to find the next level of fuel. Politicians need to keep out of it. I don't want wind or solar forced on us just to find out in 30 years that there is something better.

Drill our asses off while searching and perfecting that something better, whatever science finds.

That aint no shit, and I gotta say this.......Did anyone else just watch the panel on FoxNews? Just regular citizens who the darker their skin the more they agreed with Obama, which is odd seeings as how poor blacks would absolutely get destroyed by his new cap and trade policy. Stupid *******.............:lol:

You had me right up to the point where you used the "N" word. I don't like that and think you are crude and rude for using it. Stupid people will suffice.

You had me right up to the point where you used the "N" word. I don't like that and think you are crude and rude for using it. Stupid people will suffice.

LOL - I only use it to aggravate, because some people get mad when I say I have a right to say it as long as some blacks call each other that.....

I'll try to stop using it though because several have mentioned it now.

Look, we all know that we need an alternative fuel. Anyone who doesn't understand that eventually there will be no oil is lying to themselves. However, we still have lots and lots of oil, there is no oil shortage yet.

We have time for science and not politicians to find the next level of fuel. Politicians need to keep out of it. I don't want wind or solar forced on us just to find out in 30 years that there is something better.

Drill our asses off while searching and perfecting that something better, whatever science finds.

Wind and solar isn't bad. Trouble is it won't provide enough. If we are going to get off "fossil fuel" it's going to take nuclear, hydroelectric and sugar based ethanol. If you grow corn and turn it into fuel you get called all kinds of names for eating other people's food.. we've already been there and done that. and it's like someone else asked.. what's wrong with conservation?

Wind and solar isn't bad. Trouble is it won't provide enough. If we are going to get off "fossil fuel" it's going to take nuclear, hydroelectric and sugar based ethanol. If you grow corn and turn it into fuel you get called all kinds of names for eating other people's food.. we've already been there and done that. and it's like someone else asked.. what's wrong with conservation?

Simple fact, converting corn to fuel is a negative sum proposition. It takes more fuel to create it than you get.

There are many things that can be refined into fuel. I believe Brazil uses sugar beets. Fact is that it simply isn't yet feasible. Meaning affordable. Nor do we have the best ideas on what to use yet. But science is working on it. If the greenies would simply leave them alone and allow them to work.

I'm personally excited about the possibility of a nuclear powered replacement for this.

Until then, suck my tailpipe greenie weenie:lol:

Attachments

• $Dads car (14).jpg
    $Dads car (14).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 16
There are many things that can be refined into fuel. I believe Brazil uses sugar beets. Fact is that it simply isn't yet feasible. Meaning affordable. Nor do we have the best ideas on what to use yet. But science is working on it. If the greenies would simply leave them alone and allow them to work.

the limousine libruls want us to walk, piggy back, or peddle whilst they ride around in their shiney black SUV's and jet aeroplanes..

We seemed to shrimp fine before, maybe not nearly in as such large quantities as we do now, but we pulled it off fine. Wind isn't nearly as untenable as you proclaim it to be. There's always the possibility of combined more than just wind power.

They're going to have to deal with this change anyway, as I point out below, they're living on borrowed time as it is. I don't see why you're automatically raising a stink over what Obama apparently suggested, it's either choose to find other ways of power now or being forced to make the switch down the road.

I don't recall saying industry being forced to change. Just the shrimper industry, as it is the point Willow and I have been contending back and forth. Granted, when oil runs out, they're going to have to change anyway. Oil takes a long time to become oil, and we use staggering amounts as it is. That stuff ain't gonna last forever.

We seemed to shrimp fine before, maybe not nearly in as such large quantities as we do now, but we pulled it off fine. Wind isn't nearly as untenable as you proclaim it to be. There's always the possibility of combined more than just wind power.

They're going to have to deal with this change anyway, as I point out below, they're living on borrowed time as it is. I don't see why you're automatically raising a stink over what Obama apparently suggested, it's either choose to find other ways of power now or being forced to make the switch down the road.

I don't recall saying industry being forced to change. Just the shrimper industry, as it is the point Willow and I have been contending back and forth. Granted, when oil runs out, they're going to have to change anyway. Oil takes a long time to become oil, and we use staggering amounts as it is. That stuff ain't gonna last forever.

You are still stamped with stupid, and the shrimpers are laughing their asses off. did you ever tell us if you'd agree to let them use nuclear power to power their shrimp boats??

Even by conservative estimates we have 20 years of oil left. Don't you think that in that 20 years technology on this will catch up with desire and alternative fuels will be more feasible and people will switch over on their own without being pushed?

You are still stamped with stupid, and the shrimpers are laughing their asses off. did you ever tell us if you'd agree to let them use nuclear power to power their shrimp boats??

Damn Willow, try to keep up. If Obaam would simply absorb the shrimping industry into the USG then he could just have the navy swing by once in awhile in a nuclear aircraft carrier and scoop up the federally approved amount of shrimp. Hell them things bad for you anyway, uncle sam should be in charge of deciding how many you should be eating.

Such a nice old lady you are, Willow. So kind to people!

I'm not even sure if they make nuclear powering equipment for such small boats. I'm not up to speed on the latest and greatest engineering innovations since Chernobyl. So, I can't really say. Nuclear power on such small boats seems awfully overkill.

So, I'm gonna say no.

Forum List

Back