Obama says

Can't you see the shrimpers laughing their asses off at the thought of their boats running on wind and solar? What an asswipe to take this tragedy and making it a political football.. Way to go asswipe.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
An "independent" third party will make sure to disperse BP cash to those who have been hurt, so says obama :lol: Independent of who?

Can't you see the shrimpers laughing their asses off at the thought of their boats running on wind and solar? What an asswipe to take this tragedy and making it a political football.. Way to go asswipe.

Boats that run on WIND? MY GOD. What hilarious methods of transportation will they come up with next? It'll never work.

try pulling a shrimp net with a sailboat.. get back to us on that asap. we don't call you DUmmies for nuttin.

Boats that run on WIND? MY GOD. What hilarious methods of transportation will they come up with next? It'll never work.

Let me know when they develop a wind powered car..

and the big orange MODMORON appauds the DUmmie who thinks you can pull a shrimp net with a sailboat.. :lol::lol: idiots

and the big orange MODMORON appauds the DUmmie who thinks you can pull a shrimp net with a sailboat.. :lol::lol: idiots

You don't think anyone ever did? What do you think they did before motors? Never used boats? Moron. My mod status has nothing to do with my posting Willow, what's with your obsession with it?

It may be the hidden solution to unemployment.

Think of the number of rowers needed to move those shrimp boats.

And just think if the Captain wants to go water skiing.

You don't think anyone ever did? What do you think they did before motors? Never used boats? Moron. My mod status has nothing to do with my posting Willow, what's with your obsession with it?

izzn't yer name MOD BERT.. I just like to change it to MOD MORON..

I reiterate.. the shrimpers are laughing their asses off at the thought of their boats running on wind or solar.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back