Obama & Sarkozy cought

I love this quote at Newsbusters regarding the decision by journalists not to run any stories on this.

" The least the establishment press could do is stop calling themselves reporters and properly refer to themselves as stenographers."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

QFT

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I know, the Jews in Israel are EVIL. No body likes them. The whole world has tried to kill them off for centuries. It's just now that demonRats are honest enough to say so.

You see "jews" in that post, where?

Unless your contention is that Israel is a theocracy..very much like Iran.

Israel is a Jewish nation. Only Jewish people may be citizens of Israel.

So..it's a theocracy.

Got it.

Thanks.

Yes it is.

We as a nation target foreign nationals, what the fuck makes you think other nations are not entitled?

Because when it involved killing American citizens involved in peaceful endeavors, whether that be a protest, or flying in passenger planes, or helping the sick and hungry, or engaged in diplomatic missions...I seriously DO have a problem with other nations targetting our citizens. I don't give a fuck who is doing it.

So now plotting destruction is a peaceful endeavor. Oh brother....................

Who was "plotting" destruction?

So..it's a theocracy.

Got it.

Thanks.

Sallow logic again or am you lost? :lol:

Israel is a Jewish State that has diverse religions protected and is a multi-party democracy.

How many non-jews are elected officials?

Research and you will find them. I don't need to support your view. Post the proof that only Jews are elected and I will rebut. Post your proof that Israel is a theocracy.

You want me to rebut myself?

Yes, you are a moron.

Yes, you am lost. :lmao:

Sallow logic again or am you lost? :lol:

Israel is a Jewish State that has diverse religions protected and is a multi-party democracy.

Research and you will find them. I don't need to support your view. Post the proof that only Jews are elected and I will rebut. Post your proof that Israel is a theocracy.

Yes, you are a moron.

Oh, I wouldn't be asking you that, if I didn't already know the answer. Couldn't find any in google and I used several filters. But heck..you may know something I don't. Being as you decided I am a "moron" and all. You may also want to check the governing document of Israel with designates a state religion.

My contention that Israel is as much a theocracy as Iran is pretty close to correct. Add in Iran is the 2nd state in the middle east with a large population of people that follow the Jewish religion. And they don't practice the "de-facto" apartheid Israel does.

Yes, you are a moron.

Oh, I wouldn't be asking you that, if I didn't already know the answer. Couldn't find any in google and I used several filters. But heck..you may know something I don't. Being as you decided I am a "moron" and all. You may also want to check the governing document of Israel with designates a state religion.

My contention that Israel is as much a theocracy as Iran is pretty close to correct. Add in Iran is the 2nd state in the middle east with a large population of people that follow the Jewish religion. And they don't practice the "de-facto" apartheid Israel does.

You are as ignorant as you are stupid. But pretty much everyone knows that already. You are a Chris-class joke of a poster here.
List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, you are a moron.

You are as ignorant as you are stupid. But pretty much everyone knows that already. You are a Chris-class joke of a poster here.

Naw..you found it. Grats. I couldn't.

In any case..

Israel is as much a Theocracy as Iran.

I like how Israel cares less than right-wing AMERICAN freaks.

"So you have to consider the main things. Is Obama a friend of Israel? Is Sarkozy a friend of Israel? Is their policy a consistent policy of support for Israel? The answer to all of these questions is affirmative and, as far as I'm concerned, that is what's important."

From one of his Deputies.

"So you have to consider the main things. Is Obama a friend of Israel? Is Sarkozy a friend of Israel? Is their policy a consistent policy of support for Israel? The answer to all of these questions is affirmative and, as far as I'm concerned, that is what's important."

All you have there is the deputy being more diplomatic than Obama.

too bad there wasn't a hot 16 year old girl in the mix, then Obama would of insulted Netanyahu and then agreeing with Sorkaski what a fine ass the bitch has, and , who's daughter is that?

And giving his administration's view that they view Obama policy as pro israel, and that Obama is a friend of Israel.

I recall when bush said that hezbollah had to "stop doing this shit." there was a fair amount of OOOOOhiing and Awwwing that he had allowed snippets of a conversation with expletive between he and Blair escape......

there was no lack of 'journalistic' scrutiny. here? same old same old...

gotta keep that accreditation you know..;)
But, Hezbollah was never an ally.

The fact that journalists colluded to conceal this story is just as concerning.

Oh I quite agree.

Yes, you are a moron.

oops, that left a mark.....

And giving his administration's view that they view Obama policy as pro israel, and that Obama is a friend of Israel.

The Israeli administration has to pronounce that view publicly.

What part of diplomacy don't you understand? Did you and Obama study under the same mentor?

Forum List

Back