Obama & Sarkozy cought

After all this time, everyone should be well aware of obama's anti semetic, anti American and anti Christian views. This time they were talking about Israel, next time it might be the US. Israel has known for a long time that obama dislikes that country and would, if he could, simply deny its right to exist.

Ah..so you'd still be okay with the Israeli Prime Minister if he okay'd an operation that killed an American citizen? Or would you think he was "hard to deal with.."

Just wanna see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Ah..so you'd still be okay with the Israeli Prime Minister if he okay'd an operation that killed an American citizen

Obama did. Difference?

Obama is a fucking idiot.

honey.. no offense, but i'm not sure that someone who thinks the president is an idiot, but someone who gets his economic plan from the sims isn't, is a very good gauge of idiocy. perhaps tea party propaganda sometimes gets in the way of judgment?

:dunno:

Jillian, is there some point at which you are willing to criticize Obama? I mean, let's say he allows Iran to nuke Israel, would that be a point you might get up and say Obama's policy here was wrong? Or would you continue on and claim since he didnt personally drop the bomb it isn't his fault?
I'm trying to establish your priorities here.

I checked over at Huffington,, they're running it too.

So..this time you believe the Huffington post?

Is it this one time? Only? Or is this going to be a start of a new trend. :lol:

I've never said I didn't believe Huffington Post. But because you ask I did go to the YNET source. It happened. The reporters on scene had to sign a statement to not report the incident but a couple of the French Reporters said fuck it and reported it anyway. It's no big deal really.It's just that now they don't have the back stabbing tool anymore. It's so much nicer when you know which assholes hate you donchyathink?

What do you mean by that?

If true, Netanyahu has incurred the wrath of yet another world leader. A big one at that.

So Israel is basically not liked by anyone. It's a pariah nation.

Who knew?

After all this time, everyone should be well aware of obama's anti semetic, anti American and anti Christian views. This time they were talking about Israel, next time it might be the US. Israel has known for a long time that obama dislikes that country and would, if he could, simply deny its right to exist.

Ah..so you'd still be okay with the Israeli Prime Minister if he okay'd an operation that killed an American citizen? Or would you think he was "hard to deal with.."

Ah..so you'd still be okay with the Israeli Prime Minister if he okay'd an operation that killed an American citizen

Obama did. Difference?

That particular American Citizen was wanted in the US and was engaged in operations to kill US citizens. I am totally fine with it.

Obama is a fucking idiot.

honey.. no offense, but i'm not sure that someone who thinks the president is an idiot, but someone who gets his economic plan from the sims isn't, is a very good gauge of idiocy. perhaps tea party propaganda sometimes gets in the way of judgment?

:dunno:

Jillian, is there some point at which you are willing to criticize Obama? I mean, let's say he allows Iran to nuke Israel, would that be a point you might get up and say Obama's policy here was wrong? Or would you continue on and claim since he didnt personally drop the bomb it isn't his fault?
I'm trying to establish your priorities here.

Her priorities are not with Israel, her priorities are being a good little demonRat. ewe.

Obama did. Difference?

That particular American Citizen was wanted in the US and was engaged in operations to kill US citizens. I am totally fine with it.

HELLO!!!!! Difference? I am interested in your what ifs.................

So..this time you believe the Huffington post?

Is it this one time? Only? Or is this going to be a start of a new trend. :lol:

I've never said I didn't believe Huffington Post. But because you ask I did go to the YNET source. It happened. The reporters on scene had to sign a statement to not report the incident but a couple of the French Reporters said fuck it and reported it anyway. It's no big deal really.It's just that now they don't have the back stabbing tool anymore. It's so much nicer when you know which assholes hate you donchyathink?

If true, Netanyahu has incurred the wrath of yet another world leader. A big one at that.

Who knew?

I know, the Jews in Israel are EVIL. No body likes them. The whole world has tried to kill them off for centuries. It's just now that demonRats are honest enough to say so.

Obama did. Difference?

There are no "what ifs". The American citizen that Netanyahu okay'd the murder of, was in international waters on a Turkish flagged ship. He never committed any crimes. The American citizen that Obama okay'd the liquidation of, was a known terrorist, wanted by the FBI and known to be plotting the deaths of United States citizens.

There are no "what ifs". The American citizen that Netanyahu okay'd the murder of, was in international waters on a Turkish flagged ship. He never committed any crimes. The American citizen that Obama okay'd the liquidation of, was a known terrorist, wanted by the FBI and known to be plotting the deaths of United States citizens.

No crimes you are aware of.....................

Keep it honest.

Who knew?

I know, the Jews in Israel are EVIL. No body likes them. The whole world has tried to kill them off for centuries. It's just now that demonRats are honest enough to say so.

You see "jews" in that post, where?

Unless your contention is that Israel is a theocracy..very much like Iran.

Keep it honest.

What do you mean..no crimes that I am aware of..Awlaki was actively involved in plotting attacks.

Plotting terrorist attacks are enough. What do you think Padilla was put away for?

Keep it honest.

What do you mean..no crimes that I am aware of..Awlaki was actively involved in plotting attacks.

Plotting terrorist attacks are enough. What do you think Padilla was put away for?

Yes it is.

We as a nation target foreign nationals, what the fuck makes you think other nations are not entitled?

Who knew?

Israel is a Jewish nation. Only Jewish people may be citizens of Israel.

Keep it honest.

Yes it is.

We as a nation target foreign nationals, what the fuck makes you think other nations are not entitled?

Because when it involved killing American citizens involved in peaceful endeavors, whether that be a protest, or flying in passenger planes, or helping the sick and hungry, or engaged in diplomatic missions...I seriously DO have a problem with other nations targetting our citizens. I don't give a fuck who is doing it.

Israel is a Jewish nation. Only Jewish people may be citizens of Israel.

Um, no. Israel has a large Arab population that are citizens and vote. THey have Arab political parties. There are Christian citizens as well.
No one can become a citizen of Israel unless he is a Jew, or something close to it. True.

This was in very poor taste. What happened to Statesmen and leaders? Sarkozy & Obama are amateurs.

Yes it is.

Because when it involved killing American citizens involved in peaceful endeavors, whether that be a protest, or flying in passenger planes, or helping the sick and hungry, or engaged in diplomatic missions...I seriously DO have a problem with other nations targetting our citizens. I don't give a fuck who is doing it.

So now plotting destruction is a peaceful endeavor. Oh brother....................

I recall when bush said that hezbollah had to "stop doing this shit." there was a fair amount of OOOOOhiing and Awwwing that he had allowed snippets of a conversation with expletive between he and Blair escape......

there was no lack of 'journalistic' scrutiny. here? same old same old...

gotta keep that accreditation you know..;)

Attachments

• $o-presspass2.jpg
    $o-presspass2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 43
I recall when bush said that hezbollah had to "stop doing this shit." there was a fair amount of OOOOOhiing and Awwwing that he had allowed snippets of a conversation with expletive between he and Blair escape......

there was no lack of 'journalistic' scrutiny. here? same old same old...

gotta keep that accreditation you know..;)
But, Hezbollah was never an ally.

The fact that journalists colluded to conceal this story is just as concerning.

Although Netanyahu is a proven liar and thought of as such by many, he needs to lie, cheat and steal to get his way in a world where many are bent on destroying his people. If I were him, I would do the same in order to survive.

Forum List

Back