Obama & Sarkozy cought

Is it possible to be supportive of and have good feelings about a nation and it's people while not being supportive of said nation's elected leader?

Bibi IS a liar/A-hole- typical RWer.. Anybody surprised by this incident is an idiot. And of course Pub dupes. Sarkozy's grandfather was Jewish btw.

It's time to buy off the Israelis AND Palestinians. This causes so much horror in the world.

Oh, I wouldn't be asking you that, if I didn't already know the answer. Couldn't find any in google and I used several filters. But heck..you may know something I don't. Being as you decided I am a "moron" and all. You may also want to check the governing document of Israel with designates a state religion.

My contention that Israel is as much a theocracy as Iran is pretty close to correct. Add in Iran is the 2nd state in the middle east with a large population of people that follow the Jewish religion. And they don't practice the "de-facto" apartheid Israel does.

You are as ignorant as you are stupid. But pretty much everyone knows that already. You are a Chris-class joke of a poster here.
List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Naw..you found it. Grats. I couldn't.

In any case..

Israel is as much a Theocracy as Iran.
No, actually it isn't, you ignorant piece of sheep-shit.
In Iran only candidates approved by the mullahs can run for office. No such restriction in Israel. The government is set up like the British parliamentary system.

Obama is a fucking idiot.

honey.. no offense, but i'm not sure that someone who thinks the president is an idiot, but someone who gets his economic plan from the sims isn't, is a very good gauge of idiocy. perhaps tea party propaganda sometimes gets in the way of judgment?

:dunno:

Jillian, is there some point at which you are willing to criticize Obama? I mean, let's say he allows Iran to nuke Israel, would that be a point you might get up and say Obama's policy here was wrong? Or would you continue on and claim since he didnt personally drop the bomb it isn't his fault?
I'm trying to establish your priorities here.

Rabbi, obviously Jillian is too much of a coward to answer to your post.

The thing with Jillian that most of us have come to understand, is she's an expert on racism against blacks, but she's not so good at anti-semitism.

How low does one have to be, to turn a blind-eye to her own people being thrown under the bus? Look no further than our not-so good friend Jillian.

What they really think about Netanyahu..Which means he must be doing something right.:cool:

Microphones accidently left on after G20 meeting pick up private conversation between US, French presidents. Sarkozy admits he 'can't stand' Israeli premier. Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

French President Nicolas Sarkozy reportedly told US President Barack Obama that he could not "stand" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and that he thinks the Israeli premier "is a liar."

According to a Monday report in the French website "Arret sur Images," after facing reporters for a G20 press conference on Thursday, the two presidents retired to a private room, to further discuss the matters of the day.

The conversation apparently began with President Obama criticizing Sarkozy for not having warned him that France would be voting in favor of the Palestinian membership bid in UNESCO despite Washington's strong objection to the move

The conversation then drifted to Netanyahu, at which time Sarkozy declared: "I cannot stand him. He is a liar." According to the report, Obama replied: "You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!"

The remark was naturally meant to be said in confidence, but the two leaders' microphones were accidently left on, making the would-be private comment embarrassingly public.

Report: Sarkozy calls Netanyahu 'liar' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Not seeing a problem here.

The rest of the world sees Israel as a Apartheid state. We are the only one who let the Zionists and their Funditard allies hold our foreign policy by the Nads..

EVERYONE with sense realize a two state solution is Israels only hope for survival. Otherwise, eventually, Palestinians will outnumber Jews, and democracy will do the rest.

Unfortunately, Bibi has no sense, and Obama doesn't have the guts to cut off his credit card.

You are as ignorant as you are stupid. But pretty much everyone knows that already. You are a Chris-class joke of a poster here.
List of Arab members of the Knesset - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In any case..

In Iran only candidates approved by the mullahs can run for office. No such restriction in Israel. The government is set up like the British parliamentary system.

Your stupid insults basically bear me out. Israel has a state religion...and it has tenents from that religion in it's laws. It's set up a system of apartheid that is extremely selective on who can live in the state of Israel. Iran doesn't even do that. And actually Iran has the same Parliamentary system.

Between Stockholm and Tehran, Israel of 2009 is much closer to Tehran. From birth to death, from circumcision to funeral, from the establishment of the state to the establishment of the last of the illegal outposts in the West Bank - we are operating in the shadow of the commandments of religion. We should be honest with ourselves and admit it already: The country is too religious. Neeman just wanted to take this one step further, something one can and must come out against; but the religious-nationalist campaign began a long time ago, and it is still going strong.
Gideon Levy / Let's face the facts, Israel is a semi-theocracy - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

In any case..I fully support Israel's right to exist. That said, time to close the American piggy bank and let them support themselves..without American dollars.

Of you disagree. :lol:

What they really think about Netanyahu..Which means he must be doing something right.:cool:

Microphones accidently left on after G20 meeting pick up private conversation between US, French presidents. Sarkozy admits he 'can't stand' Israeli premier. Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!

French President Nicolas Sarkozy reportedly told US President Barack Obama that he could not "stand" Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and that he thinks the Israeli premier "is a liar."

According to a Monday report in the French website "Arret sur Images," after facing reporters for a G20 press conference on Thursday, the two presidents retired to a private room, to further discuss the matters of the day.

The conversation apparently began with President Obama criticizing Sarkozy for not having warned him that France would be voting in favor of the Palestinian membership bid in UNESCO despite Washington's strong objection to the move

The conversation then drifted to Netanyahu, at which time Sarkozy declared: "I cannot stand him. He is a liar." According to the report, Obama replied: "You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him every day!"

The remark was naturally meant to be said in confidence, but the two leaders' microphones were accidently left on, making the would-be private comment embarrassingly public.

The rest of the world sees Israel as a Apartheid state. We are the only one who let the Zionists and their Funditard allies hold our foreign policy by the Nads..

EVERYONE with sense realize a two state solution is Israels only hope for survival. Otherwise, eventually, Palestinians will outnumber Jews, and democracy will do the rest.

Unfortunately, Bibi has no sense, and Obama doesn't have the guts to cut off his credit card.

Two state solution? Really? The Palis staged an election and Hamas won. They then machine gunned their Fatah opponents in the street. Is that really the state you want to create?

In any case..

Your stupid insults basically bear me out. Israel has a state religion...and it has tenents from that religion in it's laws. It's set up a system of apartheid that is extremely selective on who can live in the state of Israel. Iran doesn't even do that. And actually Iran has the same Parliamentary system.

Between Stockholm and Tehran, Israel of 2009 is much closer to Tehran. From birth to death, from circumcision to funeral, from the establishment of the state to the establishment of the last of the illegal outposts in the West Bank - we are operating in the shadow of the commandments of religion. We should be honest with ourselves and admit it already: The country is too religious. Neeman just wanted to take this one step further, something one can and must come out against; but the religious-nationalist campaign began a long time ago, and it is still going strong.
Gideon Levy / Let's face the facts, Israel is a semi-theocracy - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

In any case..I fully support Israel's right to exist. That said, time to close the American piggy bank and let them support themselves..without American dollars.

Of you disagree. :lol:

Having tenets of a religion in your laws doesnt make a country a theocracy, numbskull. THe US has tenets of Christianity in our laws. Are we a theocracy?
You either dont know what a theocracy is or know fuck all about Israel. Or both.

I do agree Israel needs to quit bending over for Uncle and do what normal states do to protect their citizens.

Two state solution? Really? The Palis staged an election and Hamas won. They then machine gunned their Fatah opponents in the street. Is that really the state you want to create?

It's not a matter of what I want to support, it's a matter of what is. Reality is, Hamas was out there making friends while Fatah was stealing the foreign aid money the west sent in.

My own attitude is, Fatah, Hamas, Likud, whatever. If they want to gun eachother down over who the Invisible Sky Pixie loves best, it's not my problem.

I too wonder how long she will continue to defend the indefensible.
honey.. no offense, but i'm not sure that someone who thinks the president is an idiot, but someone who gets his economic plan from the sims isn't, is a very good gauge of idiocy. perhaps tea party propaganda sometimes gets in the way of judgment?

:dunno:

Jillian, is there some point at which you are willing to criticize Obama? I mean, let's say he allows Iran to nuke Israel, would that be a point you might get up and say Obama's policy here was wrong? Or would you continue on and claim since he didnt personally drop the bomb it isn't his fault?
I'm trying to establish your priorities here.

Rabbi, obviously Jillian is too much of a coward to answer to your post.

The thing with Jillian that most of us have come to understand, is she's an expert on racism against blacks, but she's not so good at anti-semitism.

How low does one have to be, to turn a blind-eye to her own people being thrown under the bus? Look no further than our not-so good friend Jillian.

The probelm clueless is that the palestinians don't recognize an Israeli state.

One Day in the Life of a Jew in France

france11.jpg

Once again, the real news in France is conveniently not being reported as it should. To give you an idea of what’s going on in France where there are now between 5 and 6 million Muslims and about 600,000 Jews, here is an email that came from a Jew living in France. Will the world say nothing – again – as it did in Hitler’s time? He writes:

“I am a Jew — therefore I am forwarding this to everyone on all my e-mail lists. I will not sit back and do nothing. Nowhere have the flames of anti-Semitism burned more furiously than in France: In Lyon, a car was rammed into a synagogue and set on fire. In Montpellier, the Jewish religious center was firebombed; so were synagogues in Strasbourg and Marseilles; so was a Jewish school in Creteil – all recently. A Jewish sports club in Toulouse was attacked with Molotov cocktails, and on the statue of Alfred Dreyfus in Paris, the words ‘Dirty Jew’ were painted. In Bondy, 15 men beat up members of a Jewish football team with sticks and metal bars. The bus that takes Jewish children to school in Aubervilliers has been attacked three times in the last 14 months.

According to the Police, metropolitan Paris has seen 10 to 12 anti-Jewish incidents PER DAY in the past 30 days. Walls in Jewish neighborhoods have been defaced with slogans proclaiming ‘Jews to the gas chambers’ and ‘Death to the Jews.’ A gunman opened fire on a kosher butcher’s shop (and, of course, the butcher) in Toulouse, France; a Jewish couple in their 20′s were beaten up by five men in Villeurbanne, France The woman was pregnant; a Jewish school was broken into and vandalized in Sarcelles, France . This was just in the past week.

One Day in the Life of a Jew in France | FrontPage Magazine

And again. Why is that our problem?

Let's review, shall we. European Christians kill a bunch of Jews. They also killed a bunch of other people, but the Jews whinged about it the loudest, so everyone felt really bad. So they decided, "Hey, let's give them a big chunk of land to have their own country." Now instead of carving that country out of Germany, which would have been completely fair, they carve that country out of Palestine, which was under British occupation because the British tricked the Arabs into driving out the Turks in the last war.

So a bunch of European Jews move there, and force the Arabs off the land they've resided in for hundreds of years. The Arabs don't like that and fight back, but they lose.

Of course, today's Jews in Europe and America don't really see this as being so cool. The Jews in Israel realize that hey, you know what, rather than fight over a crappy desert, we can move to America or Europe where they've developed nice secular democracies where no one cares what your religion is, and you can practice it as much or as little as you want. So they are moving the hell out while the Arabs are multiplying.

So what do the Zionists do? Irony of ironies, their selling point is, "Hey, American Christian Funditards, we need to have Israel so Jay-a-zus can come back!" Of course, since a bunch of bad shit is going to happen when Jesus comes back, you'd think you'd want to put that off if you actually believed that silly nonsense.

So Israel, which was created because Christians were dicks, is now being supported by... Christians.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
One Day in the Life of a Jew in France

france11.jpg

Once again, the real news in France is conveniently not being reported as it should. To give you an idea of what’s going on in France where there are now between 5 and 6 million Muslims and about 600,000 Jews, here is an email that came from a Jew living in France. Will the world say nothing – again – as it did in Hitler’s time? He writes:

“I am a Jew — therefore I am forwarding this to everyone on all my e-mail lists. I will not sit back and do nothing. Nowhere have the flames of anti-Semitism burned more furiously than in France: In Lyon, a car was rammed into a synagogue and set on fire. In Montpellier, the Jewish religious center was firebombed; so were synagogues in Strasbourg and Marseilles; so was a Jewish school in Creteil – all recently. A Jewish sports club in Toulouse was attacked with Molotov cocktails, and on the statue of Alfred Dreyfus in Paris, the words ‘Dirty Jew’ were painted. In Bondy, 15 men beat up members of a Jewish football team with sticks and metal bars. The bus that takes Jewish children to school in Aubervilliers has been attacked three times in the last 14 months.

According to the Police, metropolitan Paris has seen 10 to 12 anti-Jewish incidents PER DAY in the past 30 days. Walls in Jewish neighborhoods have been defaced with slogans proclaiming ‘Jews to the gas chambers’ and ‘Death to the Jews.’ A gunman opened fire on a kosher butcher’s shop (and, of course, the butcher) in Toulouse, France; a Jewish couple in their 20′s were beaten up by five men in Villeurbanne, France The woman was pregnant; a Jewish school was broken into and vandalized in Sarcelles, France . This was just in the past week.

One Day in the Life of a Jew in France | FrontPage Magazine

Yep, and it's happening in Israel itself...from other Jews!!!!
Since the state-funded religious-nationalist school of Orot Girls opened in new premises in September, groups of extreme Haredi men regularly gather at the gates, screaming "whore" and "slut" at the girls and their mothers. The demonstrators say they are dressed "immodestly"; that even girls as young as six should cover their flesh. When staff and pupils returned after recent holidays, they found a stink bomb had been hurled through a glass window, its stench of excrement and rotting fish putting a classroom out of use.

The Haredim are not interested in explaining their grievances or justifying their tactics to the media. But when community activist Rabbi Dov Lipman asked one protester why they were focusing on the way small girls dress, he was told "even an eight-year-old draws my eyes".

The battle of Bet Shemesh | Harriet Sherwood | Comment is free | The Guardian

Clueless, even now Israel is a tiny sliver of land, not a big chunk.

Israel is about the the size of NJ, while the arab countries are about the size of the US.

Before 1967, Israel was nine miles wide.

Yet, the arabs refuse to recognize Israel's right to exist no matter how small it is.

And again. Why is that our problem?

Let's review, shall we. European Christians kill a bunch of Jews. They also killed a bunch of other people, but the Jews whinged about it the loudest, so everyone felt really bad. So they decided, "Hey, let's give them a big chunk of land to have their own country." Now instead of carving that country out of Germany, which would have been completely fair, they carve that country out of Palestine, which was under British occupation because the British tricked the Arabs into driving out the Turks in the last war.

So a bunch of European Jews move there, and force the Arabs off the land they've resided in for hundreds of years. The Arabs don't like that and fight back, but they lose.

Of course, today's Jews in Europe and America don't really see this as being so cool. The Jews in Israel realize that hey, you know what, rather than fight over a crappy desert, we can move to America or Europe where they've developed nice secular democracies where no one cares what your religion is, and you can practice it as much or as little as you want. So they are moving the hell out while the Arabs are multiplying.

So what do the Zionists do? Irony of ironies, their selling point is, "Hey, American Christian Funditards, we need to have Israel so Jay-a-zus can come back!" Of course, since a bunch of bad shit is going to happen when Jesus comes back, you'd think you'd want to put that off if you actually believed that silly nonsense.

So Israel, which was created because Christians were dicks, is now being supported by... Christians.

Forum List

Back