Obama revealed he thought about 'making love to men daily' in unearthed letter

biden seems as competent as anyone, or, at least, his appointees are doing an acceptable job. either is ok by me.

impeach away. ms harris would be a lock to win as incumbent, particularly if jordan, comer and the rest of your clowns can make this look political.
And there you go....his appointees are woke morons hell bent on destroying the country.
Tells us all we need to know about you rump-art.

barack-obama-president.gif

Would you have voted for Obama if you know he was daydreaming of making love to men? It is not inflammatory to say that Obama is a homosexual. Straight men do not dream of making love to other men.

Barack Obama wrote that he made love to men every day “in the imagination” in a letter to an ex-girlfriend that has surfaced 40 years later.

The comments were revealed in correspondences with Alex McNear, in November 1982, which were previously redacted to remove the more salacious parts.

In one letter, a 21-year-old Mr Obama wrote: “In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination.”

He went on to suggest he wanted to train his brain to become more balanced in the approach to men and women.

Considering the fact that he's married to a man, it comes as no surprise that his sick mind leans that direction.

Just what we needed, another complete moron on this board. So impressive that you can be a bigot for no reason whatsoever. Good for you.
drown yourself in a pail of water. It is best.

Forum List

Back