Obama revealed he thought about 'making love to men daily' in unearthed letter

note : obama derangement syndrome.

complaints about the sexuality of historical figures seem futile.

IF this is true, is not the conservative position said to be just keep it in the closet and away from children? mission accomplished.
But Obammy married his man buddy Big Mike....more power to them.
No derangement syndrome, just calaling a spade a spade and a queer a queer and a Sasquatch a Sasquatch.

wait a second, tuna, don't you guys want to "set the usa back?" isn't that what "maga"means?
Wait a second, maga means Move Against Gestapo Antics.....you know, your Reich and all the lawbreaking and banana republic antics that come with it.

Your attempts to jail Trump will fail, and all the bogus indictments by the DOJ is just strengthening the resolve to get Trump in and stop the weaponization of government. So if you want to indict him for being a metrosexual - be my guest.
trump will never go to jail, no matter what crimes he committed.

I have read that Sir Winston Churchill supposedly admitted to his friends just one gay experience in order to see how it would be.

It was with a famous flamboyant gay singer.

When Sir Winston's friends asked how the experience was, he supposedly answered, "Musical."

trump will never go to jail, no matter what crimes he committed.
His “crimes” are nothing compared to Biden’s actual crimes, putting the interests of our enemies ahead of Americans due to the bribes his family took.

Will he ever see prison? I suspect a doctor will deem him too incompetent to stand trial.

Last edited:
His “crimes” are nothing compared to Biden’s actual crimes, putting the interests of our enemies ahead of Americans due to the bribes his family took.

Will he ever see prison? If suspect a doctor will deem him too incompetent to stand trial.
Its sure easy to see how Dimtards go into office with nothing in their bank accounts and are multi millionaires in just a few years. They wipe out anything that gets in the way of their gravy train, no matter what it takes.

Will he ever see prison? If suspect a doctor will deem him too incompetent to stand trial.

i agree with the incompetence. how did pence allow him to avoid the 25th amendment?

Its sure easy to see how Dimtards go into office with nothing in their bank accounts and are multi millionaires in just a few years. They wipe out anything that gets in the way of their gravy train, no matter what it takes.
Greedy, corrupt, lying, hypocritical bastards.

Would you have voted for Obama if you know he was daydreaming of making love to men? It is not inflammatory to say that Obama is a homosexual. Straight men do not dream of making love to other men.

Barack Obama wrote that he made love to men every day “in the imagination” in a letter to an ex-girlfriend that has surfaced 40 years later.

The comments were revealed in correspondences with Alex McNear, in November 1982, which were previously redacted to remove the more salacious parts.

In one letter, a 21-year-old Mr Obama wrote: “In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination.”

He went on to suggest he wanted to train his brain to become more balanced in the approach to men and women.

Old news.

He was our first Bi president in more ways than one. :)

Pence isn’t Biden’s VP.

And the reason Biden hasn’t been 25th is because we will end up with the word salad Affirmative Action idiot.

biden seems as competent as anyone, or, at least, his appointees are doing an acceptable job. either is ok by me.

impeach away. ms harris would be a lock to win as incumbent, particularly if jordan, comer and the rest of your clowns can make this look political.

IMG_0573.jpeg

Forum List

Back