Obama revealed he thought about 'making love to men daily' in unearthed letter

Tunafish

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2023
Would you have voted for Obama if you know he was daydreaming of making love to men? It is not inflammatory to say that Obama is a homosexual. Straight men do not dream of making love to other men.

Barack Obama wrote that he made love to men every day “in the imagination” in a letter to an ex-girlfriend that has surfaced 40 years later.

The comments were revealed in correspondences with Alex McNear, in November 1982, which were previously redacted to remove the more salacious parts.

In one letter, a 21-year-old Mr Obama wrote: “In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination.”

He went on to suggest he wanted to train his brain to become more balanced in the approach to men and women.

Would you have voted for Obama if you know he was daydreaming of making love to men? It is not inflammatory to say that Obama is a homosexual. Straight men do not dream of making love to other men.

Barack Obama wrote that he made love to men every day “in the imagination” in a letter to an ex-girlfriend that has surfaced 40 years later.

The comments were revealed in correspondences with Alex McNear, in November 1982, which were previously redacted to remove the more salacious parts.

In one letter, a 21-year-old Mr Obama wrote: “In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination.”

He went on to suggest he wanted to train his brain to become more balanced in the approach to men and women.

Yes, I would have voted for Obama. Matter of fact I did vote for him.

Amazing how Faux "News" can never notice that homO is a cocksucker and that America had a MAN as "First Lady" for 8 years...

R.90f6a91101c1f3a4f177ef0572f90b5a

Michelle Obama and George W. Bush's friendship through the years

note : obama derangement syndrome.

complaints about the sexuality of historical figures seem futile.

IF this is true, is not the conservative position said to be just keep it in the closet and away from children? mission accomplished.
round up the homos and put them in prison.

Forum List

Back