Obama revealed he thought about 'making love to men daily' in unearthed letter

Yes, I would have voted for Obama. Matter of fact I did vote for him.
Fact is, if this letter had surfaced during the 2008 campaign, he would not have been elected president. We were obviously ready for a black man to be president back then but we weren't ready to have a homo as president. May still not be.

Fact is, if this letter had surfaced during the 2008 campaign, he would not have been elected president. We were obviously ready for a black man to be president back then but we weren't ready to have a homo as president. May still not be.
Possibly. IMHO, I doubt it would have made a large difference though. I am willing to bet he would have won anyway. If Obama is anything, he is a damn good politician.

We survived, didn't we

I don't care about him being a fag. The problem is that most fags are bed wetters and hate the country like all bed wetting democrook drones do.

God has forsaken you. Your name was blotted out of the Book of Life. Amen
That’s nasty. How do YOU know whom Gd has put in the Book of Life? I knew liberals were arrogant, but damn! This takes the cake.

He wouldn’t have been elected if that photo with him smiling next to Farrakhan hadn’t been surpassed.

Barky and Eric Holder are close friends....really close friends....wink wink.

That’s nasty. How do YOU know whom Gd has put in the Book of Life? I knew liberals were arrogant, but damn! This takes the cake.
Read your Bible! Then you know who's in the book of life and who got rubbed out. I haven't gotten word about you yet, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you got blotted out for hatefulness

Possibly. IMHO, I doubt it would have made a large difference though. I am willing to bet he would have won anyway. If Obama is anything, he is a damn good politician.
The letter would have been an albatross around his neck. Nobody is that good of a politician.

Read your Bible! Then you know who's in the book of life and who got rubbed out. I haven't gotten word about you yet, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you got blotted out for hatefulness
Wingerter has no soul. No soul, no heaven...

I agree. He was not good for us as President but he was/is a good politician with the ability to come across as likable. Frankly I don't CARE about something he wrote 40 years ago that may have been heartfelt, a prank/satire or who the hell knows. Probably all of us wrote or said something when in or barely out of our teen years that we wouldn't want to see on the front page of the newspaper now. Or even when we were older.

I have plenty of problems with Obama's policies, many of which were very bad for America and Americans such as screwing up our healthcare system big time with devastating effect on several economic factors, his subtle anti-Americanism, his NWO agenda that was not good. But compared to Joe Biden, his administration wasn't as bad as that.

I don't KNOW whether Michelle Obama is transgendered for certain but after viewing photos of her from childhood on I am comfortable to believe that she was born as and remained a woman. I do know those photos of her with masculine features or displaying male genitalia are malicious photo shopped photos and it is morally and ethically wrong to use them to smear her and/or Obama.

If a person is a bad/ineffective/incompetent person or wrong in their job, it should be possible to use honest facts to criticize/condemn policies, orders, consequences. I can easily do that with Obama and it's like shooting fish in a barrel with Biden. What happened 10, 20, 30, 40 years ago might be interesting and provide insight into their behavior and/or mindset now, but what they do in office is what should be judged.

But Obama's sexual fantasies of four decades ago are not all that big deal.

Would you have voted for Obama if you know he was daydreaming of making love to men? It is not inflammatory to say that Obama is a homosexual. Straight men do not dream of making love to other men.

Barack Obama wrote that he made love to men every day “in the imagination” in a letter to an ex-girlfriend that has surfaced 40 years later.

The comments were revealed in correspondences with Alex McNear, in November 1982, which were previously redacted to remove the more salacious parts.

In one letter, a 21-year-old Mr Obama wrote: “In regard to homosexuality, I must say that I believe this is an attempt to remove oneself from the present, a refusal perhaps to perpetuate the endless farce of earthly life. You see, I make love to men daily, but in the imagination.”

He went on to suggest he wanted to train his brain to become more balanced in the approach to men and women.

FB_IMG_1686052317775.jpg

Forum List

Back