Obama Plans On Standing Among The Bodies Of Children To Give His Anti-Gun Address

If I have to pay for wars, you got to pay for abortions.

Or maybe we should check off what we want our money to go to on our 1040's. Betcha abortion gets funded before war does.

Equating the enemy who would do us harm with defensless unborn children. Now I understand why Obama won the presidency and our nation is in the state it's in. God help us.

The Iraqi people weren't our enemy. Neither were the Afghani people.

Now one could argue that Bin Laden and Saddam are our "enemies"....

Except that the CIA sponsored the coup that brought Saddam to power and Reagan let him borrow a shitload of money from our banks using agricultural credits he used to build up our military.

And the CIA funnelled millions of dollars to Bin Laden's group before he named it "Al Qaeda" (the Base).

Seems to me you guys spend a lot of time whining about self-inflicted wounds.

You should hang out a shingle as a part time proctologist seeing as how much time you spend with your head up your ass.

Hitler used kids as propaganda too.

What was Bush doing during the 9/11 Attack?

Are you this seriously retarded? He was visiting a school and reading to the kids when the attack happened.

Gee.....that isn't what HE said!!!!

:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3s4_dkKn8Y]9/11: BUSH LIES, SAYS HE SAW FLIGHT 11 HIT NORTH TOWER - YouTube[/ame]

bush_jack_daniels.jpg

What was Bush doing during the 9/11 Attack?

Are you this seriously retarded? He was visiting a school and reading to the kids when the attack happened. He didn't rush to a school and surround himself with children as props to make an announcement.

He was there for a photo op. guess you are the retarded one.

Only a retarded liberal wouldn't know the difference between a photo op promoting a bipartisan educational program for school children and using them as sentimental props to start the slide towards banning guns. Obama's goal is guns. Children were simply a sales tool. I don't expect folks who have no problem with aborting millions of children to understand the distinction.

Are you this seriously retarded? He was visiting a school and reading to the kids when the attack happened. He didn't rush to a school and surround himself with children as props to make an announcement.

Only a retarded liberal wouldn't know the difference between a photo op promoting a bipartisan educational program for school children and using them as sentimental props to start the slide towards banning guns. Obama's goal is guns. Children were simply a sales tool. I don't expect folks who have no problem with aborting millions of children to understand the distinction.

The media was there, so it was turned into a photo op. Are you really this stupid, or is it just pretend?

When the 911 attack occurred no one knew it was going to happen and George Bush was reading to children.

When the Benghazi attack happened the administration knew it was going to happen and obama went golfing.

The media was there, so it was turned into a photo op. Are you really this stupid, or is it just pretend?

Pull your head out of your ass. Of course it was a photo op. It's what politicians do. The question is the tastefulness of the photo op given the circumstances. Parading children out as the REASON you want to do away wit hthe 2nd amendment is far different than highlighting a bipartisan educational program in the venue it will affect. Again, I don't expect folks who have no problem with aborting millions of children to understand the distinction.

Meeting the President and taking a tour of the White House is one thing.

Being used as pawns in some political game is another entirely.

Your advocacy blinds you to what I was saying. Kids shouldn't be exposed to this constant anti-gun propaganda.

I remember when I was in 2nd grade my teacher came running in the room screaming the JFK was shot. I thought it had happened in my home town. It was more real to me than you can imagine.

Now imagine teachers showing their students several news broadcasts of 20 children being killed at Sandy Hook elementary in graphic detail (Talk about scaring the crap out of kids, this is going way too far)

This is irresponsible. This is cruelty beyond imagination. I cannot believe you think this is good for those kids to be involved, much less exposed to this repeatedly. If it was my kids I'd pull them out of school till this mess was over. I wouldn't want my kid's minds screwed up, which is what will happen to a many of them. I would rather they not have to be reminded of the carnage that took place at Sandy Hook. One of Obama's executive orders will do just that:

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.

He's going to have teachers teach their kids what to do during an attack. Nothing was mentioned about putting armed guards in schools. He didn't say anything about putting even a fence around schools much less guards. The NRA mentioned that Obama's daughters are protected with both but the president won't extend the same consideration to our children.

That's just the opinion of someone who demonstates a compete lack of judgment. You don't like the President, so you bitch about what he does and try to make something out of nothing. You don't want any changes to present gun control, so you bitch about anything someone tries to do. Everything is so perfect now and you don't want it changed. The problem is, it will be changed and if you don't use the opportunity to get involved to make those changes, you might not like the final results. The changes could be more restrictive than they would be if the NRA was involved.

This guy has a pathological hatred of Obama he spends his spare time doing a continual stream of Obama hate threads. He has no credibility.

I can understand not liking a politician or an ideology, but I don't suggest getting obsessed with it and losing all perspective.

Last edited:

Pull your head out of your ass. Of course it was a photo op. It's what politicians do. The question is the tastefulness of the photo op given the circumstances. Parading children out as the REASON you want to do away wit hthe 2nd amendment is far different than highlighting a bipartisan educational program in the venue it will affect. Again, I don't expect folks who have no problem with aborting millions of children to understand the distinction.

It is about protecting the children. You hateful right wingers just want to criticize everything that the man does. It is old, get over it. You are the ones using the children for your agenda.

Last edited:
Because of your irrational, pathological hatred of Obama, you have no credibility.

So regardless the truth the source is all that matters?

Gotcha bud. Lol.

There is no truth to this thread, only your opinion. You obviously do not have much of a link to reality. The only truths that you know are your opinions. Obama did not surround himself with the coffins of the children killed at Sandy Hook.

I didn't say coffins, I said bodies, warm bodies of live children.

Seems you have problem with reality or hyperbole.

Just an old Goebbels and Bismarckian German propaganda game, create external non existent enemies and internal threats to distract away from internal unrest, collapse, and ruin. Remember its all about the image and not the content of the fools actions.

Obama-with-children.jpg

Obama's Human Shields

Obama has announced that he will be surrounded by children when he delivers his statement on new anti-gun executive actions. Can anyone see the irony here?

Obama will be literally standing among the bodies of kids in the way Democrats and liberals have been doing since the Sandy Hook shootings.

This man has no shame folks. Democrats obviously have no shame ether.

Obama will be telling several lies today:

That this these new regulations will do any good.
These are regulations that he wrote since the Sandy Hook shootings.
That lawful gun owners won't become criminals overnight.
That he doesn't want to totally remove private gun ownership entirely.
Wait until they manage to outlaw arms. The bodies he will be surrounded by will be dead bodies. It is what governments do when they disarm the populace. History proves that out.

So regardless the truth the source is all that matters?

Gotcha bud. Lol.

There is no truth to this thread, only your opinion. You obviously do not have much of a link to reality. The only truths that you know are your opinions. Obama did not surround himself with the coffins of the children killed at Sandy Hook.

I didn't say coffins, I said bodies, warm bodies of live children.

Seems you have problem with reality or hyperbole.

I did not say that you said that, perhaps a remedial reading course would help you with your comprehension.

It is about protecting the children. You hateful right wingers just want to criticize everything that the man does. It is old, get over it. You are the ones using the children for your agenda.

Bull shit! Hands and eyes aim a gun and fingers pull the trigger. If those hands don't have a gun, they will use a knife or baseball bat. The issue isn't guns. The issue is mental health........because in all of these mass killings, it's people who are fucking nuts that do it. Did "Joe" and Obama come up with 23 EO's to address the root cause of mental health? No, they did not. Why? Because they don't like the 2nd amendment. Because the new is wearing off of the event and gun sales are up and NRA membership is going thru the roof, a man who can't come up with a budget in 4 years comes up with gun proposals within a month and 2 weeks ahead of the deadline he had set. For the sentimentality factor, he surrounded himself with children to sell his desires. Sadly, folks like you fall for it. He doesn't give a shit about the kids. He cares about defeating the 2nd amendment. There are 100,000 schools in the US. 24,000 already have armed guards. Hell, when I was in high school back in the mid 70's we had armed guards at my school. Ain't nothing new. If he cared about the kids, the quickest thing he could have done was sign an initiative to put trained armed guards in every school in America just like the school his daughters go to. But he didn't do the easy and fast thing did he? Instead, he wants to penalize law abiding citizens for the actions of one crazy SOB. You sir, need to wake up......because your 1st amendment rights will go right behind your 2nd. Read some history books.

Obama-with-children.jpg

Obama's Human Shields

Obama has announced that he will be surrounded by children when he delivers his statement on new anti-gun executive actions. Can anyone see the irony here?

Obama will be literally standing among the bodies of kids in the way Democrats and liberals have been doing since the Sandy Hook shootings.

This man has no shame folks. Democrats obviously have no shame ether.

Obama will be telling several lies today:

That this these new regulations will do any good.
These are regulations that he wrote since the Sandy Hook shootings.
That lawful gun owners won't become criminals overnight.
That he doesn't want to totally remove private gun ownership entirely.

Gotta love the kid on the right! he has, like I would, if ever in close proximity to barack obama, turned his back on the asshole.

Equating the enemy who would do us harm with defensless unborn children. Now I understand why Obama won the presidency and our nation is in the state it's in. God help us.

The Iraqi people weren't our enemy. Neither were the Afghani people.

Now one could argue that Bin Laden and Saddam are our "enemies"....

Except that the CIA sponsored the coup that brought Saddam to power and Reagan let him borrow a shitload of money from our banks using agricultural credits he used to build up our military.

And the CIA funnelled millions of dollars to Bin Laden's group before he named it "Al Qaeda" (the Base).

Seems to me you guys spend a lot of time whining about self-inflicted wounds.

You should hang out a shingle as a part time proctologist seeing as how much time you spend with your head up your ass.

In all fairness, the CIA has a piss poor record when it comes to nation building. Fidel Castro was one or their first "successes".

Someone else used children to push his agenda;

F2E3DC6E-6566-44C6-A703-F3A53B15C5D1-2051-0000030ADB2F1369.jpg

E56C8E4A-A687-4E40-923B-653EC2830BB2-2051-0000030AE6651CBD.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted but I haven't had time to read every post.*

Bull shit! Hands and eyes aim a gun and fingers pull the trigger. If those hands don't have a gun, they will use a knife or baseball bat. The issue isn't guns. The issue is mental health........because in all of these mass killings, it's people who are fucking nuts that do it. Did "Joe" and Obama come up with 23 EO's to address the root cause of mental health? No, they did not. Why? Because they don't like the 2nd amendment. Because the new is wearing off of the event and gun sales are up and NRA membership is going thru the roof, a man who can't come up with a budget in 4 years comes up with gun proposals within a month and 2 weeks ahead of the deadline he had set. For the sentimentality factor, he surrounded himself with children to sell his desires. Sadly, folks like you fall for it. He doesn't give a shit about the kids. He cares about defeating the 2nd amendment. There are 100,000 schools in the US. 24,000 already have armed guards. Hell, when I was in high school back in the mid 70's we had armed guards at my school. Ain't nothing new. If he cared about the kids, the quickest thing he could have done was sign an initiative to put trained armed guards in every school in America just like the school his daughters go to. But he didn't do the easy and fast thing did he? Instead, he wants to penalize law abiding citizens for the actions of one crazy SOB. You sir, need to wake up......because your 1st amendment rights will go right behind your 2nd. Read some history books.

No one has massacred 20 people with a knife or a baseball bat. How stupid are you?

Last edited:

No one has massacred 20 people with a knife or a baseball bat. How stupid are you?

My office is/was about 5 to 6 blocks away from where a man killed 168 people with racing fuel and fertilizer. You can still buy both and use them legally. How stupid are you?

$murrah_3.jpg

Do you honestly believe that if the government makes it harder for law abiding citizens to buy guns for self defense, that it will stop the next Sandy Hook from happening? Really? Seriously? If so, I have a bridge you might be interested in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back