Obama Not Acting Presidential

Question all you want. I am not offended by either. I am simply addressing whether behaviors are "presidential".
Do you believe having Jay Z as a guest to the White House is "Presidential"?

as presidential as kanye

View attachment 234543
Show us the video of Trump dancing to his filthy rap. Go ahead.

make a post thats not racial - go ahead
Okay. There's a pimple on your fat ass.

grow up

Dancing at a concert!? Is nothing sacred?

That is true, it's so trivial that it really doesn't deserve attention and I didn't even watch it.

That being said, if Trump and Melania were doing a slow waltz in a ballroom full of democrooks, the moonbats would find a way to make it a negative story.

The meat puppet and wookie don't strike me as people who go out together. How many times did they have different vacation schedules? It's a staged photo op if you ask me, as if they're common people with common tastes. A charade. The fact they would enjoy the sort of bullshit "art" as I saw posted should embarrass them. They either don't know any better or they're ghetto rats at heart after all.

Why would a Chicago Community Organizer act "Presidential"? Maybe he can give out more free cheese, and promise hope, and change while stirring up people?

That is true, it's so trivial that it really doesn't deserve attention and I didn't even watch it.

That being said, if Trump and Melania were doing a slow waltz in a ballroom full of democrooks, the moonbats would find a way to make it a negative story.

The meat puppet and wookie don't strike me as people who go out together. How many times did they have different vacation schedules? It's a staged photo op if you ask me, as if they're common people with common tastes. A charade. The fact they would enjoy the sort of bullshit "art" as I saw posted should embarrass them. They either don't know any better or they're ghetto rats at heart after all.
It's the latter. I believe they're ghetto rats at heart. They're learned how to act in the political arena, but when the press isn't around they're nothing but ghetto n-ggas.

You Trump haters are filthy nasty hypocrites. Take your "not acting Presidential" crap and shove it up your filthy hypocritical asses.

Wow, that meltdown came quick. lol
Naw, just calling you what you are. The meltdown is occurring in your mind. I'm one person and there are 4 or 5 of you twits taking shots at me. No problem. Lame asses.

I'm not taking shots at you. None of this is personal. I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for Trump. I am simply expressing my views. If you can't handle that, perhaps an open forum is not for you.

You Trump haters are filthy nasty hypocrites. Take your "not acting Presidential" crap and shove it up your filthy hypocritical asses.

Wow, that meltdown came quick. lol
Naw, just calling you what you are. The meltdown is occurring in your mind. I'm one person and there are 4 or 5 of you twits taking shots at me. No problem. Lame asses.

I'm not taking shots at you. None of this is personal. I didn't vote for Obama and I didn't vote for Trump. I am simply expressing my views. If you can't handle that, perhaps an open forum is not for you.
I'm doing just fine, and this forum is for me. Now go fuck yourself.

You're exactly the typical leftist stooge this OP is directed towards. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Here's the lyrics that the Obama's were dancing to. Ignorant cocksucker.

“We’re going to skate to one song and one song only”
Ball so hard muh’fuckas wanna fine me

So I ball so hard muh’fuckas wanna fine me
But first n-ggas gotta find me
What’s fifty grand to a muh’fucka like me
Can you please remind me?
Ball so hard, this shit crazy
Y’all don’t know that don’t sh*t phase me
The Nets could go “oh” for eighty-two and I look at you like this sh*t gravy
Ball so hard, this sh*t weird
We ain’t even ‘pose to be here
Ball so hard, since we here
It’s only right that we be fair
Psycho, I’m liable to be go Michael
Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6
Ball so hard, got a broke clock, Rollies that don’t tick tock
Audemars that’s losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks
Ball so hard, I’m shocked too, I’m supposed to be locked up too
You escaped what I’ve escaped
You’d be in Paris getting f*cked up too
Ball so hard, let’s get faded, Le Meurice for like six days
Gold bottles, scold models, spillin’ Ace on my sick J’s
(Ball so hard) bitch behave, just might let you meet ‘Ye
Chi towns D. Rose, I’m movin’ the Nets to BK

Ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me
That sh*t cray
That sh*t cray
That sh*t cray
Ball so hard muhfuckas wanna fine me
That sh*t cray
That sh*t cray
That sh*t cray

She said ‘Ye can we get married at the mall?
I said look you need to crawl ‘fore you ball
Come and meet me in the bathroom stall
And show me why you deserve to have it all
(Ball so hard) that shit cray, (that shit cray) ain’t it Jay?
(Ball so hard) what she order (what she order) fish fillet
(Ball so hard) your whip so cold (whip so cold) this old thing
(Ball so hard) act like you’ll ever be around motherf*ckas like this again
Bougie girl, grab her hand
F*ck that bitch she don’t wanna dance
Excuse my French but I’m in France (I’m just sayin’)
Prince William’s ain’t do it right if you ask me
‘Cause I was him, I would have married Kate and Ashley
What’s Gucci my n-gga?
What’s Louie my killa?
What’s drugs my deala?
What’s that jacket, Margiela?
Doctors say I’m the illest
‘Cause I’m suffering from realness
Got my n-ggas in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!?

Ball so hard muhf*ckas wanna fine me
Ball so hard muh*ckas wanna fine me

You are now watching the throne
Don’t let me get in my zone
These other n-ggas is lyin’
Actin’ like the summer ain’t mine

I got that hot bitch in my home
You know how many hot bitches I own?
The stars is in the building
They hands is to the ceiling
I know I’m ’bout to kill it
How you know, I got that feeling
You are now watching the throne
Don’t let me into my zone
Don’t let me into my zone
I’m definitely in my zone
(Zone, zone, zone, zone, zone, zone, zone, zone)

I’m shocked the Obamas didn’t make this their White House theme song?!
Classic lyrics, wouldn’t you say? It bears repeating, right?

Bougie girl, grab her hand
F*ck that bitch she don’t wanna dance
Excuse my French but I’m in France (I’m just sayin’)
Prince William’s ain’t do it right if you ask me
‘Cause I was him, I would have married Kate and Ashley
What’s Gucci my n-gga?
What’s Louie my killa?
What’s drugs my deala?
What’s that jacket, Margiela?
Doctors say I’m the illest
‘Cause I’m suffering from realness
Got my n-ggas in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!?

N-ggas in Paris going GORILLA?!
I DARE a Republican politician to choose this song for a lip sync battle! That’s just IN YO FACE blackness, where Jay-Z is daring white people to spit these lyrics.

I can’t say the Obamas sang the lyrics, but they certainly danced to them. So if anybody tells you that Trump doesn’t act presidential, just send them to this article.

Kevin Jackson
by Taboolaby Taboola
Sponsored LinksSponsored Links
Promoted LinksPromoted Links

You May Like
WorldLifestyle

Brady Bunch Star Gave Crew More Than ExpectedWorldLifestyle

Undo
Refinance Gold

'Wheel Of Fortune' Host Pat Sajak Lives With His Partner In This Gorgeous HouseRefinance Gold

Undo

Ocasio-Cortez Brags About Her Accomplishments on Her Birthday. Here’s What She Left Out.

Undo
Definition

27 Beach Photos No Longer Socially AcceptableDefinition

Undo