Obama Not Acting Presidential

You won't find two adults with more different temperaments than Trump & Obama.

If you're fine with Trump's behaviors, great. But this stuff is silly.
My point is this, when the left is critical for Trump not acting "Presidential", they're being hypocrites.

Gee, I can't imagine President Obama acting like a black man - especially on his own time.

My point is this, when the left is critical for Trump not acting "Presidential", they're being hypocrites.

Gee, I can't imagine President Obama acting like a black man - especially on his own time.
That has to be the post of the month. Right there you just showed everyone that you're a full blown racist.

The Same. He had Jay Z over at the White House. He had racist Al Sharpton often. He even invited a racist hate group, black lives matter.

I'd say that was far more presidential than the temper-tantrum tweets.
Only an ignorant stooge would say something so stupid. The lyrics to that crap is filthy. Just because you don't like the fact that Trump defends himself doesn't mean his retorts are as filthy as Jay Z and other's rap lyrics. Idiot.

I didn't defend the lyrics or the artist. I simply pointed out it was more presidential than the temper-tantrum tweets.

Defends himself? lol You mean like a high school girl reveling in the drama?
That's your opinion. If you're more offended by Trump's tweets than Jay Z lyrics, I question your intelligence.
One must question your logic and reasoning ability.
Regarding what exactly?

That has to be the post of the month. Right there you just showed everyone that you're a full blown racist.

Huh? Is that what I said?

Reading Comprehension Exercises

This is from a place that berates black people. To me it is fine as they like me probably don't listen to words but to music beats.
Another post of the month. You don't really see how racist your post is, do you.

Only an ignorant stooge would say something so stupid. The lyrics to that crap is filthy. Just because you don't like the fact that Trump defends himself doesn't mean his retorts are as filthy as Jay Z and other's rap lyrics. Idiot.

I didn't defend the lyrics or the artist. I simply pointed out it was more presidential than the temper-tantrum tweets.

That's your opinion. If you're more offended by Trump's tweets than Jay Z lyrics, I question your intelligence.
Regarding what exactly?

DDDUUURRRRRRRRR ...

YOUR LOGIC AND REASONING ABILITY

YOU MORON.

Huh? Is that what I said?

Reading Comprehension Exercises
Yes, you said that Jay Z's music represents black people. You just said that black people like music that talks about N-ggas, motherfuckers, bitches, Hos, etc. You said that music represents black people.

Regarding what exactly?

DDDUUURRRRRRRRR ...

YOU MORON.
Regarding what exactly?

Regarding what exactly?

DDDUUURRRRRRRRR ...

YOU MORON.
Regarding what exactly?

when

A key thing to remember is that Obama is not the president. Trump is the president. How did Obama act when he was in office?
The Same. He had Jay Z over at the White House. He had racist Al Sharpton often. He even invited a racist hate group, black lives matter.

Question all you want. I am not offended by either. I am simply addressing whether behaviors are "presidential".

Question all you want. I am not offended by either. I am simply addressing whether behaviors are "presidential".
Do you believe having Jay Z as a guest to the White House is "Presidential"? Do you think a President of the United States should be a fan of a person that makes so called music about "motherfuckers, n-ggas, bitches, ho's, shooting cops, etc?

Do you believe having Jay Z as a guest to the White House is "Presidential"?

as presidential as kanye

upload_2018-12-13_16-27-17.jpeg

as presidential as kanye

View attachment 234543
Show us the video of Trump dancing to his filthy rap. Go ahead.

as presidential as kanye

View attachment 234543

make a post thats not racial - go ahead

You Trump haters are filthy nasty hypocrites. Take your "not acting Presidential" crap and shove it up your filthy hypocritical asses.

as presidential as kanye

View attachment 234543

make a post thats not racial - go ahead
Okay. There's a pimple on your fat ass.

Do you believe having Jay Z as a guest to the White House is "Presidential"? Do you think a President of the United States should be a fan of a person that makes so called music about "motherfuckers, n-ggas, bitches, ho's, shooting cops, etc?

Do you think calling people names and getting into pissing matches on twitter is presidential?

Do you think calling people names and getting into pissing matches on twitter is presidential?
It's as Presidential as inviting a filthy crapper like Jay Z to the White House and playing his stuff and dancing to it.

You Trump haters are filthy nasty hypocrites. Take your "not acting Presidential" crap and shove it up your filthy hypocritical asses.

Wow, that meltdown came quick. lol
Naw, just calling you what you are. The meltdown is occurring in your mind. I'm one person and there are 4 or 5 of you twits taking shots at me. No problem. Lame asses.

Forum List

Back