Butina admits conspiring as Kremlin Agent targetting GOP, NRA

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Gold Member
Mar 16, 2015
I'd say it's hardly surprising to me that the NRA is being found to be in bed with Russia. It's a focus of Mueller's investigation. Russian mole Butina has been pictured with just about every influential Republican tied with them. This certainly adds a new dimension to the scope of the collusion angle being leveled against 'Individual-1'. It certainly looks bad for the NRA as well as her boyfriend Paul Erickson as well. Let's see where this rabbit hole takes us.

Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Role in a Russian Effort to Influence Conservatives

RussiaBrady.jpg

I'd say it's hardly surprising to me that the NRA is being found to be in bed with Russia. It's a focus of Mueller's investigation. Russian mole Butina has been pictured with just about every influential Republican tied with them. This certainly adds a new dimension to the scope of the collusion angle being leveled against 'Individual-1'. It certainly looks bad for the NRA as well as her boyfriend Paul Erickson as well. Let's see where this rabbit hole takes us.

Maria Butina Pleads Guilty to Role in a Russian Effort to Influence Conservatives
Why are they calling her a mole instead of a spy? In what way was what she was doing not spying?

Last edited:
Why are the calling her a mole instead of a spy? In what way was what she was doing not spying?

I think that the distinction is premised on the fact that she reportedly was working in a freelance capacity. Seems to have taken it upon herself to cook up the scheme and pull it off. That, compared to an official, trained intelligence operative. Either way, I hope the bitch rots in hell.

Why are the calling her a mole instead of a spy? In what way was what she was doing not spying?

I think that the distinction is premised on the fact that she reportedly was working in a freelance capacity. Seems to have taken it upon herself to cook up the scheme and pull it off. That, compared to an official, trained intelligence operative. Either way, I hope the bitch rots in hell.

Oh, me too.

She was working for one of Putin’s cronies who has recently gone “missing”. Guy was a billionaire banker

So Obama missed another one?...or did he just look the other way?....this has zero to do with Trump...

She was working for one of Putin’s cronies who has recently gone “missing”. Guy was a billionaire banker

Alexander Torshin. Read about him.

Oh, really?
Exclusive: Alleged Russian agent Butina met with U.S. Treasury, Fed officials | Reuters. In 2015.

So Obama missed another one?...or did he just look the other way?....this has zero to do with Trump...

You're right, it's bigger than that. It looks like Vlad wanted influence over the entire Republican establishment.
Well how did the magic Kenyan miss that?....

Why do you believe he did?

It was much better to let her destroy the NRA.

Because everyone including Obama thought Hillary was going to win and just like all of the years prior to 2016 they knew Russian influence would not change the election outcome...only when Trump won did the Russian influence rig the thing...see how silly the whole thing is?....see how much of a waste of dollars this investigation is?....

From the article linked in the OP:

"As part of the deal, Ms. Butina admitted to being involved in an organized effort, backed by Russian officials, to open up unofficial lines of communication with influential Americans in the N.R.A. and in the Republican Party, and to win them over to the idea of Russia as a friend, not a foe."

What exactly did she do that was illegal... try to make friends and influence people? Is it illegal for Russians to come over and establish friendships? Is there something illegal about the idea of "Russia as a friend, not a foe"?

If she did something that was illegal... fine.. she should have to pay the price. I see nothing illegal here. What law did she break?

Last edited:

Why are they calling her a mole instead of a spy? In what way was what she was doing not spying?

For the same reason that the Obama Administration defended spying on the Trump campaign by calling the people who infiltrated the campaign "informants" rather than "spies" it's all semantics. In both cases Person A was spying on Person B.

From the article linked in the OP:

"As part of the deal, Ms. Butina admitted to being involved in an organized effort, backed by Russian officials, to open up unofficial lines of communication with influential Americans in the N.R.A. and in the Republican Party, and to win them over to the idea of Russia as a friend, not a foe."

What exactly did she do that was illegal... try to make friends and influence people? Is it illegal for Russians to come over and establish friendships? Is there something illegal about the idea of "Russia as a friend, not a foe"?

If she did something that was illegal... fine.. she should have to pay the price. I see nothing illegal here. What law did she break?

Butina's main fault was she was a Russian in USA and a big Trump supporter.

And she was guilty because.... she was present at Trump's rally and asked him a question and took a picture of her with Congress building at the background! Gosh, a lot of people have pictures like those, they ALL must be Russian spies!
Diplomat emphasizes US ‘espionage’ arrest timed to undercut Putin-Trump summit

Can anybody imagine if Russians caught an American student in Moscow and started accusing her in being “American spy” just because she asked Putin a question during his press-conference and took a picture of herself with Kremlin in the background? Nonsense.

Politics:
Our inquiry into Ms. Butina recently lead us to documents showing that while acting as a Kremlin asset, she approached every single registered voter in the country and, ultimately, exchanged sexual favors for each of the nearly 63 million votes President Trump received,
https://politics.theonion.com/fbi-reveals-maria-butina-traded-sex-in-exchange-for-all-1827731038

Butina was kept in tough conditions for several month, she could plea guilty for anything.
Russian diplomats, who visited Russian citizen Maria Butina in a Washington jail:

"The prison administration has resumed the inhumane practice of regular night checks, made every 15 minutes. This practice is applied to inmates prone to suicide," the statement reads, adding that Butina "gave no reasons to be considered as such."

"In breach of all humanitarian norms, Maria was denied the right to receive letters in Russian under the pretext that they contain ‘encrypted messages.’

"She is not receiving due medical assistance. Her leg, which has swollen due to constant low temperature in her cell, is getting worse. She is given painkillers instead of treatment and began to limp. Creating such conditions for our citizen, who has not yet been convicted and still remains in the status of the suspect, is inadmissible," the embassy said.
After visiting Butina in US jail, Russian diplomats to send note to Department of State

While our justice system has always upheld the presumption of “innocent until proven guilty,” the relentless negative press surrounding Butina’s arrest presumes her guilt. So far, the evidence mostly shows that she is simply a strong supporter of the right to bear arms, has advocated for this right in Russia, and genuinely hoped for improved Russia-U.S. relations. These are not crimes.
Russia Hysteria Undercuts Our Values, Impedes Relations | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:
I'd say it's hardly surprising to me that the NRA is being found to be in bed with Russia.
I just LOVE IT when snowflakes CONTRADICT THEMSELVES .... especially when they do it in THE VERY 1ST SENTENCE OF THEIR THREAD.

In the title of your thread you point out "Butina admits conspiring as Kremlin Agent targetting GOP, NRA"!

....much like how Russians TARGETED snowflakes in 2016, using social media to get many of them to organize and even march for them.

Then in your very 1st statement in your thread you declare that the GOP and NRA were 'in bed with Russia'.

Did the fact that snowflakes organized and marched for the RUSSIANS mean they were 'IN BED WITH the Russians or just got 'duped'?

Was the fact that it was revealed that Diane Feinstein had a CHICOM SPY in her employment / on her team for DECADES mean Feinstein is a CHICOM TRAITOR/ ESPIONAGE FACILITATOR ... Or does it mean she jus got 'DUPED'?

More of that hypocritical partisan snowflake double-standard BS just got EXPOSED.

(Drop mic - shut the thread down - turn off the light - walk out)

That Putin is one crafty bastard , he recruited Trump to be his puppet and has ordered him to be tougher on Russia than any President since Reagan because Putin wants to go to war with a country that could and would easily destroy his ass.

Forum List

Back