Obama Not Acting Presidential

The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.
Barack and Michelle Obama Dance to N-gga in Paris

A key thing to remember is that Obama is not the president. Trump is the president. How did Obama act when he was in office?
The Same. He had Jay Z over at the White House. He had racist Al Sharpton often. He even invited a racist hate group, black lives matter.

I'd say that was far more presidential than the temper-tantrum tweets.

The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.

A key thing to remember is that Obama is not the president. Trump is the president. How did Obama act when he was in office?
The Same. He had Jay Z over at the White House. He had racist Al Sharpton often. He even invited a racist hate group, black lives matter.

Only an ignorant stooge would say something so stupid. The lyrics to that crap is filthy. Just because you don't like the fact that Trump defends himself doesn't mean his retorts are as filthy as Jay Z and other's rap lyrics. Idiot.

NEWS FLASH

Trump Won the 2016 Presidential Election

Obama Leaves Office

Barrack No Longer President

Merry Christmas

Dancing at a concert!? Is nothing sacred?
You're exactly the typical leftist stooge this OP is directed towards. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Here are the lyrics that the Obamas were dancing to. Ignorant cocksucker.

“We’re going to skate to one song and one song only”
Ball so hard muh’fuckas wanna fine me

So I ball so hard muh’fuckas wanna fine me
But first n-ggas gotta find me
What’s fifty grand to a muh’fucka like me

We ain’t even ‘pose to be here

Ball so hard, I’m shocked too, I’m supposed to be locked up too

These other n-ggas is lyin’
Actin’ like the summer ain’t mine

I got that hot bitch in my home
You know how many hot bitches I own?

I’m shocked the Obamas didn’t make this their White House theme song?!

Got my n-ggas in Paris
And they going gorillas, huh!?

N-ggas in Paris going GORILLA?!
I DARE a Republican politician to choose this song for a lip sync battle! That’s just IN YO FACE blackness, where Jay-Z is daring white people to spit these lyrics.

505e1e0852c7575ece853575479eab13.jpeg

Recommended For You

Monkey Wearing a Human Suit

Proof that under the veneer of being articulate, mild-mannered, and respectable, Obama is a wannabe gibbering subhuman gangbanger.

blank

Monkey Wearing a Human Suit

Proof that behind his scripted and well-rehearsed lifetime pose as an articulate, mild-mannered, and respectable New Negro, Obama is a wannabe gibbering subhuman gangbanger.

Last edited:
Now the old hen is citing Gossip Extra. Is that what you and the others gals chat about over comsos?

Funny. Would you rather watch Trump dancing with the butchers in Saudi Arabia?

Yes. They're fighting terrorism and are our allies against Iran. So why do you support filthy rappers in the People's House?

People's House? Who has more right to dance to Jay-Z and Beyonce? White people? BTW, blacks are also people. Shame on you...

Yes. They're fighting terrorism and are our allies against Iran. So why do you support filthy rappers in the People's House?

People's House? Who has more right to dance to Jay-Z and Beyonce? White people? BTW, blacks are also people. Shame on you...

So you really like those lyrics about fucking bitches and ho's, huh. Nice.

So you really like those lyrics about fucking bitches and ho's, huh. Nice.

Ain't my preference, but different strokes for different folks. What's your problem? Racism?

So you really like those lyrics about fucking bitches and ho's, huh. Nice. .

Ain't my preference, but different strokes for different folks. What's your problem? Racism?

So the Obama's dancing to this is "Presidential". You're an idiot. In your demented mind anyone that doesn't like these lyrics is "racist". You are dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

o I ball so hard muh’fuckas wanna fine me
But first n-ggas gotta find me
What’s fifty grand to a muh’fucka like me
Can you please remind me?
Ball so hard, this shit crazy
Y’all don’t know that don’t sh*t phase me
The Nets could go “oh” for eighty-two and I look at you like this sh*t gravy
Ball so hard, this sh*t weird
We ain’t even ‘pose to be here
Ball so hard, since we here
It’s only right that we be fair
Psycho, I’m liable to be go Michael
Take your pick, Jackson, Tyson, Jordan, Game 6
Ball so hard, got a broke clock, Rollies that don’t tick tock
Audemars that’s losing time, hidden behind all these big rocks
Ball so hard, I’m shocked too, I’m supposed to be locked up too
You escaped what I’ve escaped
You’d be in Paris getting f*cked up too

Now the old hen is citing Gossip Extra. Is that what you and the others gals chat about over comsos?
You'd swallow Jay Z's load, huh.

At first I thought you more of a Miranda, but that question shows you’re totes a Samatha. You’re going to wait until we finish our second cosmo for that answer.

Preppies' Pets, Pawns, Puppets, and Pit Bulls

Black lives do not matter, never have mattered, never will matter, and never should matter. The born-rich deplore, hate, and fear all other White matter. That's all that matters if you want to understand what entitled and united clique is behind our decline and fall into the status of a colonized Third World country. Never mind birth-class tyranny and you, too, will never matter.

You won't find two adults with more different temperaments than Trump & Obama.

If you're fine with Trump's behaviors, great. But this stuff is silly.
My point is this, when the left is critical for Trump not acting "Presidential", they're being hypocrites.

Only an ignorant stooge would say something so stupid. The lyrics to that crap is filthy. Just because you don't like the fact that Trump defends himself doesn't mean his retorts are as filthy as Jay Z and other's rap lyrics. Idiot.

I didn't defend the lyrics or the artist. I simply pointed out it was more presidential than the temper-tantrum tweets.

Defends himself? lol You mean like a high school girl reveling in the drama?

You won't find two adults with more different temperaments than Trump & Obama.

If you're fine with Trump's behaviors, great. But this stuff is silly.
My point is this, when the left is critical for Trump not acting "Presidential", they're being hypocrites.

Gee, I can't imagine President Obama acting like a black man - especially on his own time.

I didn't defend the lyrics or the artist. I simply pointed out it was more presidential than the temper-tantrum tweets.

That's your opinion. If you're more offended by Trump's tweets than Jay Z lyrics, I question your intelligence.

This is from a place that berates black people. To me it is fine as they like me probably don't listen to words but to music beats.

That's your opinion. If you're more offended by Trump's tweets than Jay Z lyrics, I question your intelligence.
One must question your logic and reasoning ability.

Forum List

Back