Obama Not Acting Presidential

The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.
Barack and Michelle Obama Dance to N-gga in Paris

A key thing to remember is that Obama is not the president. Trump is the president. How did Obama act when he was in office?
The Same. He had Jay Z over at the White House. He had racist Al Sharpton often. He even invited a racist hate group, black lives matter.

'both sides... [you know even the one with torch bearing nazis] have fine people'.
- donald j drumph.

Last edited:
The next time some leftist stooge cries about Trump not acting Presidential, just how them this.

Funny. Would you rather watch Trump dancing with the butchers in Saudi Arabia?

Yes. They're fighting terrorism and are our allies against Iran. So why do you support filthy rappers in the People's House?

People's House? Who has more right to dance to Jay-Z and Beyonce? White people? BTW, blacks are also people. Shame on you...

So you really like those lyrics about fucking bitches and ho's, huh. Nice.

lol... i remember back in the day when trump went on howard stern's show with his filthy mouth..... so save it, aflak.

A key thing to remember is that Obama is not the president. Trump is the president. How did Obama act when he was in office?
The Same. He had Jay Z over at the White House. He had racist Al Sharpton often. He even invited a racist hate group, black lives matter.

'both sides... [you know even the one with torch bearing nazis] havefine people'.
- donald j drumph.
You're a liar. Trump never nazis are fine people. Idiot trash like you need to be banned from adult political forums.

Yes. They're fighting terrorism and are our allies against Iran. So why do you support filthy rappers in the People's House?

People's House? Who has more right to dance to Jay-Z and Beyonce? White people? BTW, blacks are also people. Shame on you...

lol... i remember back in the day when trump went on howard stern's show with his filthy mouth..... so save it, aflak.

People say and do a lot of things before they hold office. What matters is how they function while in office.

I'd say that was far more presidential than the temper-tantrum tweets.
Only an ignorant stooge would say something so stupid. The lyrics to that crap is filthy. Just because you don't like the fact that Trump defends himself doesn't mean his retorts are as filthy as Jay Z and other's rap lyrics. Idiot.

I didn't defend the lyrics or the artist. I simply pointed out it was more presidential than the temper-tantrum tweets.

Defends himself? lol You mean like a high school girl reveling in the drama?
That's your opinion. If you're more offended by Trump's tweets than Jay Z lyrics, I question your intelligence.

Question all you want. I am not offended by either. I am simply addressing whether behaviors are "presidential".
Do you believe having Jay Z as a guest to the White House is "Presidential"? Do you think a President of the United States should be a fan of a person that makes so called music about "motherfuckers, n-ggas, bitches, ho's, shooting cops, etc?

oh, little ducky - it's been done b4 & by a Republican:

Rap's Bad Boy to Get Lunch With the Prez
March 18, 1991|CHUCK PHILIPS | SPECIAL TO THE TIMES
Guess who's scheduled to lunch with the President of the United States today?

Compton's most notorious rap entrepreneur, Eric Wright--better known as Eazy-E, founder of the controversial rap group N.W.A. :afro:

Rap's Bad Boy to Get Lunch With the Prez

oh, & lest ye forget... W. had the prince of darkness as a guest - & whose lyrics to HIS songs, are praising satan himself..... :dev3::dev2::FIREdevil:

'both sides... [you know even the one with torch bearing nazis] havefine people'.
- donald j drumph.
You're a liar. Trump never nazis are fine people. Idiot trash like you need to be banned from adult political forums.

he said there were fine people on both sides.

the sides were nazis/white supreeeemisists & counter protesters - one of which was murdered.

so ya, he did.

Last edited:

People say and do a lot of things before they hold office. What matters is how they function while in office.

he hasn't changed. at all.

So you agree they both act like asses?
No, I agree that there is no such thing as Obama acts Presidential and Trump doesn't.
I see....Well, both say words that their hearts don't..and I listen to what they say, not which party they belong to...Some bring good and some bring bad, usually they do them both because dey be human..And all I see are humans, not a race, ethnicity or party affiliation..I do notice with bias those with big boobs.

These are mindless bed wetting drones, Jesus Christ Himself could descend from heaven and tell these pieces of shit that collectivization is wrong to their stupid fucking faces and they would retort "You're not real".

On this forum people regularly post all sorts of links, data, facts, video evidence, and documents that expose the lies of the left and if the pieces of shit acknowledge it at all, they dismiss it and parrot some asinine shit about racism or being "uneducated".

I'm just glad the meat puppet faggot and that wookie are out of our White House and some real fucking adult humans are running the government.

Er......um.......Jesus Christ himself DID appear to them as he healed the sick, raised the dead, and was resurrected from the dead as he ascended back into heaven, blah, blah blah. But as you predicted, they still claim he never existed as they insist government has all the answers and not God.

You sir win a cookie!

Trump hasn't committed any crimes as President of the United States. Go pound sand.

Trump hasn't committed any crimes as President of the United States. Go pound sand.

m.jpg

m.jpg

I always thought he looked a little gay

m.jpg

ya, trump did... didn't he?

who-is-more-likely-to-feel-intimidated-captain-robert-s-29124215.png

nd89ptt8tll11.jpg

:auiqs.jpg: oo-rah.

RW dumbasses still stuck on high center about obama huh ... it figures

m.jpg
You couldn't nail a calander to a barn wall.

m.jpg

So now you're going to insult gays. Are black people next?

Really? Except when it is someone you dislike, huh? Then when they are out of office, what they do matters to you.

Forum List

Back