Obama is the worst leader in history

And this is where we'll disagree. Obama won't do much but I think he'll do better than Romney hehe.

What I don't get is that we have two really big problems in this country. Crumbling infrastructure and not enough jobs. The solution seems very simple to me. Invest in infrastructure thus creating the so called shovel ready jobs we need.

We needed Obama to be FDR. Some will blame obstructionist right wing politicians ( in my opinion for good reason ) but Obama has never really taken his argument to the people to get public support. I honestly think if he had, Romney wouldn't stand a chance in this election. But Obama kept far too quiet for far too long. He did stuff, but he didnt "spike the ball" when he should have or pump up the crowd when he should have. And it's going to hurt him in this election. I'm predicting an Obama win, but it's going to be very very close. And if Romney wins, well, I'll be disappointed, but not surprised.

Why can't states run infrastructure jobs to get their unemployment down.

Why does it have to be federally driven infrastructure ?

In addition to the excellent, fact-based and specific reasons (how refreshing! Kudos!) provided by Vidi, lots of states just don't have the money. So much for States doing everything better and more efficiently than Fed...

Forum List

Back