Obama is the worst leader in history

Wow, deride whack jobs and it turns out you are one.

His assessment is spot on. Have another beer.

Yes, once faced with facts and specifics, that particular sailor abandons ship rather quickly...

And I agree with you.

Obama is by no means as bad as Bush was. Obama is weak and not at all what I hoped for. I see no significant long lasting change other than Obamacare which has no public option so is destined to fail regardless of the 80/20 requirements placed on Insurance companies. No price controls so prices will continue to skyrocket.

Obama has let the Republicans dictate the message day after day week after week month after month, never getting out in front of them to get his message out first ALWAYS playing defense or saying NOTHING al all.

He sucks because hes weak.

But worst ever? Bah no way. Coolidge, Grant, Buchanan. These were terrible Presidents. Bush 2 sucked but he doesnt even make my top five worst list.

Last edited:
Obama is the worst leader in history
I thought you actually had to lead to be judged if you were good or bad at it.
Obama is not a leader, he is only a politician.

We have just had the fastest 6 month drop in unemployment since 1984.

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

The Fortune 500 companies just recorded record profits.

The Dow just reached a 4 year high. The Nasdaq just reached an 11 year high.

Obama had nothing to do with it.

It would be higher if he were not in office.

Keep sucking his dick though.

No Clinton is the Democrats Reagan

Both did awesome things and kind of lost their minds at the end.

Obama is Carter incarnate.

Nice guys...but terrible presidents.

Ouch. I wouldnt go that far. Carter was just a Washington outsider and had the disdain of both parties so he got almost nothing done.

Additionally Carters economy went from decent to bad. Obamas is going from REALLY bad to bad.

ETA: although, I think theres going to be another "hiccup" in the economy a year to 18 months after the next election. Obama will get the blame for it and it will be deserved this time.

Last edited:
We have just had the fastest 6 month drop in unemployment since 1984.

Because people have stopped looking for jobs.

What a moron.

:asshole:

This is what bugs me the most about that statement:

Why the hell do they not count the people who supposedly stopped looking for a job? Is being a deadbeat now a profession?

I don't know the motivation.

In any statistical analysis you have to define parameters.

But, as in any case, it can throw off the numbers.

There are fewer people working than have been in a long time....less jobs...but unemployment drops (and Chris has an orgasm) because people exit the classification.

A total false reading of the UE number. There are other numbers that supposedly reflect this. I have seen other threads on this topic.

Forum List

Back