Obama is Not Very Smart- Out of Touch with Reality

Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law School class. Quite an academic achievement
Trump refuses to release his grades. All we know is he was not at the top of his class

he was not the top student, see how you guys will so willingly lie about this stuff?

He was Magna cum lauded which means top ten percent

Trump? Not even close

I am not one of the elite, and I do not in any way shape or form live in this bizarre world or country that Trump describes.... he is clueless...simply a nay sayer...

What ever happened to America, the 'home of the brave'?

Trump supporters are fraidy-cats, scared little yellow belly cowards....who need someone to save them...they need a loud mouth effeminate savior to protect them from some imaginary boogeyman that is out to get them.... :lol::lol:

What "imaginary" boogeyman are you talking about?

One thing President Obama will be remembered for is his careful reflection on issues and refusal to overreact to screaming Repblicans predicting gloom and doom........Republican "Trainwreck Politics"

He didn't overreact on the economy, Ebola, Mexican immigrants, Muslims

History has shown his instincts were correct and the world did not come to an end

I am not one of the elite, and I do not in any way shape or form live in this bizarre world or country that Trump describes.... he is clueless...simply a nay sayer...

Trump supporters are fraidy-cats, scared little yellow belly cowards....who need someone to save them...they need a loud mouth effeminate savior to protect them from some imaginary boogeyman that is out to get them.... :lol::lol:

"effeminate"?
You're fucking joking right?
obama riding blue bike - Google Search
Someone cue up the video of the girly man president throwing out the first pitch at a baseball game. Effeminancy on steroids!!!

One thing President Obama will be remembered for is his careful reflection on issues and refusal to overreact to screaming Repblicans predicting gloom and doom........Republican "Trainwreck Politics"

History has shown his instincts were correct and the world did not come to an end

Take a look at what's been going on in Europe . . . or stay blind and in denial.

Take a look at what's been going on in Europe . . . or stay blind and in denial.
What is going on in Europe?

Terrorist lone wolf attacks. Last act of desperation from an ISIS that is losing its military force on the ground.

I liken it to Japan at the end of the war. They could no longer win on the ground or sea. They used kamakazi attacks as a last act of desperation

That is the ISIS of today

Terrorist lone wolf attacks. Last act of desperation from an ISIS that is losing its military force on the ground.

I liken it to Japan at the end of the war. They could no longer win on the ground or sea. They used kamakazi attacks as a last act of desperation

Muslim terrorists are not going to stop because you kiss their dirty arses.

Far from it
The U.S. coalition is bombing the shit out of ISIS strongholds and using drones around the world to take out terrorists

What we are not doing is abandoning our freedoms to fight terror.

lol. Said Trumps "doom and gloom' comments are out of touch with reality. But when you live the life of the elite 1% like the Obama's (yes, thats right, the same demographic he railed against during his campaigns) I would argue his is the one completely out of touch with reality

Screw the POS laughable POTUS

-Geaux

so true-----Trump is a rich boy "LIBERAL" A guy who just does not know-----He is CLEARLY intelligent----speaks well and very logically but-------HE JUST DOES NOT KNOW-----
how things are-------in the world.

Intelligent and speaks well????? "I have the best words".

He comes across as poorly educated at best. I have friends who never finished high school who can at least speak in full sentences and use words with more than 5 letters.

you have friends who like to DISPLAY VOCABULARY? sorry to hear that

My friends don't "display vocabulary", they engage in discussions which require them to articulate thoughts more complex than "I have the best words", when discussing politics, or even plans for the weekend.

Whatever money was paid for Donald's education, appears to have been completely wasted.

remember to ask for only one lump of sugar in you TEA---at 4pm----the way GENTEEL FOLK take their tea------and
remember ----limit yourself to ONE cucumber or watercress
mini sandwich. Donald's daddy did not waste money---his
mom was a proud scot. (Methodist---no less)----btw------
HILLDEGARD claims to be Methodist----ok---maybe

Far from it
The U.S. coalition is bombing the shit out of ISIS strongholds and using drones around the world to take out terrorists

What freedoms? By not allowing more people from the ME to immigrate here, what am I giving up?

Far from it

As I'm sure you already know, new terrorists are born EVERY day.

in fact----the more you kiss in reaction to terrorism ----the MORE you should expect. (PAVLOVIAN RESPONSE)

lol. Said Trumps "doom and gloom' comments are out of touch with reality. But when you live the life of the elite 1% like the Obama's (yes, thats right, the same demographic he railed against during his campaigns) I would argue his is the one completely out of touch with reality

-Geaux

so true-----Trump is a rich boy "LIBERAL" A guy who just does not know-----He is CLEARLY intelligent----speaks well and very logically but-------HE JUST DOES NOT KNOW-----

Intelligent and speaks well????? "I have the best words".

He comes across as poorly educated at best. I have friends who never finished high school who can at least speak in full sentences and use words with more than 5 letters.

you have friends who like to DISPLAY VOCABULARY? sorry to hear that
It is more than Trump not having much of a vocabulary. He lacks wit and a sense of humor. Watch Trump along side Chris Christie. Christie can see the humor in a situation and make fun of himself
Trump refuses to be the butt of any joke and gets enraged and must retaliate. He looks like the isolated rich kid who is used to being told how great he is

Of course Christie has a sense of humor----he used to be a PROSECUTOR_------all prosecutors have a sense of humor and EASY RHETORIC -----think TORQUEMADA. ------however ----Chris got over the prosecutor's cynicism------and
simply dredged it up CHARMINGLY for a discussion about
HILLDEGARD

Why don't you ass tards just bask in how much you've fucked the country up in eight years and let Trump get about the business of making America great again. That works.

Indeed. Obama is not smart. He is a sly and clever manipulator purely concerned with feeding his own narcissism.

That's all they have. Peter Thiel spoke of it.
The hypocrisy of Obama (and the Left in general), pales before his deceptions and delusions. I've never seen anything like it.

its interesting how polls claim that race relations in the US have worsened since he took office, yet the left is too stupid and ideologically blinded to see how the democrats use them and increase identity politics to strengthen their positions.

-Geaux

Trump speaks at a third grade level and has a limited vocabulary
Obama off the teleprompter, sounds like a retarded person. My gosh you forget when you criticize, your person has done worse. You prove how ignorant liberals are. Even Obama claims he bowls like a special Olympic kid.

-Geaux

Lol. Yeah, trump is just an average joe, that is in touch with the world around him :rolleyes:

View attachment 82655
At least he earns what he has. Obama relies on the color of his skin to get what he has. First affirmative action president.

The hypocrisy of Obama (and the Left in general), pales before his deceptions and delusions. I've never seen anything like it.

its interesting how polls claim that race relations in the US have worsened since he took office, yet the left is too stupid and ideologically blinded to see how the democrats use them and increase identity politics to strengthen their positions.
I agree race relations have gotten worse since Obama took office. Nothing enraged the far right as much as a black man occupying the White House
Awe using the wore out race card. Actually race relations are worse because he is a racist prick.

Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law School class. Quite an academic achievement
Trump refuses to release his grades. All we know is he was not at the top of his class

he was not the top student, see how you guys will so willingly lie about this stuff?

He was Magna cum lauded which means top ten percent

Trump? Not even close

You might want to do a little research there sparky....

Forum List

Back