Obama is Not Very Smart- Out of Touch with Reality

President Obama seems to understand reality better than the Trump Republicans

His views on the economy, fighting terrorism, global warming and Irans disarmament are shared by the rest of the world.

Republicans are on the outside pouting as usual

what economic view? the guy knows nothing about economics.

Obama took over an economy losing 700,000 jobs a month, a stock market that had lost 7000 points, five negative quarters of GDP and with banks and auto companies failing

He prevented a depressionk added ten million jobs, has had 30 quarters of positive GDP, the strongest dollar in a decade and a stock market that has almost tripled

That is what he knows about economics

President Obama seems to understand reality better than the Trump Republicans

His views on the economy, fighting terrorism, global warming and Irans disarmament are shared by the rest of the world.

Republicans are on the outside pouting as usual

what economic view? the guy knows nothing about economics.

Obama took over an economy losing 700,000 jobs a month, a stock market that had lost 7000 points, five negative quarters of GDP and with banks and auto companies failing

He prevented a depressionk added ten million jobs, has had 30 quarters of positive GDP, the strongest dollar in a decade and a stock market that has almost tripled

That is what he knows about economics

what exactly was his original idea, what are his policies?

Trump is a captain of industry, building massive skyscrapers and other giant projects. Obama and the clintons, as well as most other politicians on both sides of the aisle, have never earned any money not given to them by the taxpayers or lobbyists. They're just hacks, getting elected and re elected and trying to feather their own nests for the most part. Both of the clinton's record speaks for itself. From broke to being worth billions in a few short years, thanks to government "service". How can anyone trust bill clinton's wife, especially since she's proven incapable of handling matters involving national security?
Then there's the matter of illegal immigration and refugees. Can anyone explain how it benefits this country by allowing them to flood into our country? We don't know who they are. What diseases they carry or what they did in their past lives. Plenty of Americans in need, including homeless veterans, could use a hand with the money going to illegals and refugees who don't belong here in the first place. Trump is the only one promising to put a stop to this nonsense. Go Trump go.

Trump is a captain of industry, building massive skyscrapers and other giant projects. Obama and the clintons, as well as most other politicians on both sides of the aisle, have never earned any money not given to them by the taxpayers or lobbyists. They're just hacks, getting elected and re elected and trying to feather their own nests for the most part. Both of the clinton's record speaks for itself. From broke to being worth billions in a few short years, thanks to government "service". How can anyone trust bill clinton's wife, especially since she's proven incapable of handling matters involving national security?
Then there's the matter of illegal immigration and refugees. Can anyone explain how it benefits this country by allowing them to flood into our country? We don't know who they are. What diseases they carry or what they did in their past lives. Plenty of Americans in need, including homeless veterans, could use a hand with the money going to illegals and refugees who don't belong here in the first place. Trump is the only one promising to put a stop to this nonsense. Go Trump go.
Obama has never gone bankrupt. Trump did it six times

Take a company, run it into the ground, declare bankruptcy

What Trump will do for America

Pretty easy to stay out of bankruptcy as an affirmative action democrat politician.

I see you think my comment above was funny, what is more funny is your utter lack of substance, you cannot list one economic policy of Obama's that was his idea, or what even his policy is. the joke here is that you think you know something

Pretty easy to stay out of bankruptcy as an affirmative action democrat politician.

I see you think my comment above was funny, what is more funny is your utter lack of substance, you cannot list one economic policy of Obama's that was his idea, or what even his policy is. the joke here is that you think you know something

70 million votes is far from affirmative action

What was Obamas economic policy to keep us out of a Depression?
Prop up the banks, loan the auto companies money and require restructuring, pass a stimulus to inject money into an economy in collapse, maintain a steady money supply, stabilize the dollar

Obama doesn't know: How many states are in the USA, our holidays, how old we are or the concept of Judicial Review

lol. Said Trumps "doom and gloom' comments are out of touch with reality. But when you live the life of the elite 1% like the Obama's (yes, thats right, the same demographic he railed against during his campaigns) I would argue his is the one completely out of touch with reality

Screw the POS laughable POTUS

-Geaux

so true-----Trump is a rich boy "LIBERAL" A guy who just does not know-----He is CLEARLY intelligent----speaks well and very logically but-------HE JUST DOES NOT KNOW-----
how things are-------in the world.
Trump speaks at a third grade level and has a limited vocabulary

Trump knows we only have 50 states, what grade does that make Obama, Jake?

lol. Said Trumps "doom and gloom' comments are out of touch with reality. But when you live the life of the elite 1% like the Obama's (yes, thats right, the same demographic he railed against during his campaigns) I would argue his is the one completely out of touch with reality

-Geaux

so true-----Trump is a rich boy "LIBERAL" A guy who just does not know-----He is CLEARLY intelligent----speaks well and very logically but-------HE JUST DOES NOT KNOW-----

As a Constitutional scholar, Trump also knows there are 12 articles in the Constitution

-Geaux

As a Constitutional scholar, Trump also knows there are 12 articles in the Constitution

Obama, Constitutional Lawyer (LOL) never even heard of Judicial Review!

"Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," Mr. Obama

DAFUQ???!?!?!??!!

-Geaux

"Ultimately I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress," Mr. Obama

DAFUQ???!?!?!??!!

Frank ♥

-Geaux

DAFUQ???!?!?!??!!

Judicial Review is an asshole poster

Prop up the banks, loan the auto companies money and require restructuring, pass a stimulus to inject money into an economy in collapse, maintain a steady money supply, stabilize the dollar

affirmative action before he was a politician, then an empty suit politician

Walked into it, I knew you would, I smell empty intellect from a mile away. Just another fucking moron liberal

He did not prop up banks, that was TARP signed by Bush. The president has nothing to do with money supply nor the dollar, that is the fed. Your ignorance is dazzling.

So that brings us the ARRA, his one signature legislation. Bush actually started it, then Obama added to it in early 2009. However spending money on the credit card is not genius, and he had no real personal involvement other than to steer welfare dollars to his voters. It is quite stupid to say that Obama knows anything about the economy other than he wants money spent on his people.

Interesting as I seem to have struck a nerve with my liberal friends here at USMB. Yet not one can confirm that Obama is NOT one of the 1% that he convinced the blacks and mexicans he was not --- therefore was elected not once but twice on the premise.

-Geaux

affirmative action before he was a politician, then an empty suit politician

Walked into it, I knew you would, I smell empty intellect from a mile away. Just another fucking moron liberal

He did not prop up banks, that was TARP signed by Bush. The president has nothing to do with money supply nor the dollar, that is the fed. Your ignorance is dazzling.

So that brings us the ARRA, his one signature legislation. Bush actually started it, then Obama added to it in early 2009. However spending money on the credit card is not genius, and he had no real personal involvement other than to steer welfare dollars to his voters. It is quite stupid to say that Obama knows anything about the economy other than he wants money spent on his people.

You mean Republicans have been lying that Obama is responsible for the economy?

Someone better tell Trump

-Geaux
332-206
Smart enough.

You mean Republicans have been lying that Obama is responsible for the economy?

Someone better tell Trump

no, I mean if you are paid to do this and you don't understand that the president doesn't control money supply, then you are one goddam joke

Last edited:

Forum List

Back