Shocking survey reveals the reason elites are out of touch – and it isn’t why you think

There is very little differences in the two parties and the "elites" know this which is why little changes.

There is very little differences in the two parties and the "elites" know this which is why little changes.
There are major differences in the two parties.

There isn’t a lot of difference between the ultra rich as far as how they feel about the “unwashed masses”

There isn’t a lot of difference between the ultra rich as far as how they feel about the “unwashed masses”
Please outline the major differences.

Wall Street? The same.

War? The same.

Taxes? The same.

Illegal immigration? The same.

There are some minor social issues that in the big picture don't make a lot of difference that are different.

This says it all and speaks for insulated democrat white breads…

“But it is still striking that the class disproportionately represented in positions of influence does not feel the same, very real economic pains the rest of America does.

Why? Because that makes them less likely to take steps to alleviate that pain and even more likely to worsen it in pursuit of their ideological objectives.”

Wall Street? The same.

War? The same.

Taxes? The same.

Illegal immigration? The same.

There are some minor social issues that in the big picture don't make a lot of difference that are different.
Exactly. The big media and the two gangs blow up their supposed differences on social issues, while agreeing completely on all the major issues. Somehow many Americans can’t see this scam and cling to the belief one gang is better than the other. The elite love these Americans.

I have experience in this from the company I just sold before I retired. They don't hate us, they don't even think we are human. We are less than their pets to them. Obstacles to be avoided or removed, not people. And that's global, not just here.
that is the nature of capitalism.

Forum List

Back