Obama is Not Very Smart- Out of Touch with Reality

I am not one of the elite, and I do not in any way shape or form live in this bizarre world or country that Trump describes.... he is clueless...simply a nay sayer...

What ever happened to America, the 'home of the brave'?

Trump supporters are fraidy-cats, scared little yellow belly cowards....who need someone to save them...they need a loud mouth effeminate savior to protect them from some imaginary boogeyman that is out to get them.... :lol::lol:

Trump supporters are the military, retired military- our veterans, bikers, gun supporters.. Your meltdown comes from your own insecurity in a party that feminizes their men and demands hugs for terrorists. Look in the mirror.

lol. Said Trumps "doom and gloom' comments are out of touch with reality. But when you live the life of the elite 1% like the Obama's (yes, thats right, the same demographic he railed against during his campaigns) I would argue his is the one completely out of touch with reality

Screw the POS laughable POTUS

-Geaux

Lol. Yeah, trump is just an average joe, that is in touch with the world around him :rolleyes:

View attachment 82655
Love this picture!! Thanks :) FABULOUS..

Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law School class. Quite an academic achievement
Trump refuses to release his grades. All we know is he was not at the top of his class

he was not the top student, see how you guys will so willingly lie about this stuff?

He was Magna cum lauded which means top ten percent

Trump? Not even close

Not talking about trump. Magna cum laude was probably closer to top 20% back then. He was not THE top student we know for sure because it is well known that others had better GPA when he was up for the Harvard law review position, he got it for being half black. He also lied about his Columbia GPA apparently when he said he had a 3.7. It is known that he did not graduate with honors from Columbia so the 3.7 is a lie, which also shows he didn't deserve Harvard as well, he also got that for being half black.

One thing President Obama will be remembered for is his careful reflection on issues and refusal to overreact to screaming Repblicans predicting gloom and doom........Republican "Trainwreck Politics"

He didn't overreact on the economy, Ebola, Mexican immigrants, Muslims

History has shown his instincts were correct and the world did not come to an end

Take a look at what's been going on in Europe . . . or stay blind and in denial.
What is going on in Europe?

Terrorist lone wolf attacks. Last act of desperation from an ISIS that is losing its military force on the ground.

I liken it to Japan at the end of the war. They could no longer win on the ground or sea. They used kamakazi attacks as a last act of desperation

That is the ISIS of today

Muslim terrorists are not going to stop because you kiss their dirty arses.

Far from it
The U.S. coalition is bombing the shit out of ISIS strongholds and using drones around the world to take out terrorists

What we are not doing is abandoning our freedoms to fight terror.

What freedoms? By not allowing more people from the ME to immigrate here, what am I giving up?
Freedom of American citizens to reunite with their relatives like your ancestors did

Let's look at the Catholic Italians who formed the mafia. They killed more people than " radical Islamic terrorists" did but we never tried to prevent Italians from immigrating

Obama graduated at the top of his Harvard Law School class. Quite an academic achievement
Trump refuses to release his grades. All we know is he was not at the top of his class

he was not the top student, see how you guys will so willingly lie about this stuff?

Trump? Not even close

You might want to do a little research there sparky....
Edumacate me skippy

Take a look at what's been going on in Europe . . . or stay blind and in denial.

Terrorist lone wolf attacks. Last act of desperation from an ISIS that is losing its military force on the ground.

I liken it to Japan at the end of the war. They could no longer win on the ground or sea. They used kamakazi attacks as a last act of desperation

Far from it
The U.S. coalition is bombing the shit out of ISIS strongholds and using drones around the world to take out terrorists

What freedoms? By not allowing more people from the ME to immigrate here, what am I giving up?
Freedom of American citizens to reunite with their relatives like your ancestors did

Let's look at the Catholic Italians who formed the mafia. They killed more people than " radical Islamic terrorists" did but we never tried to prevent Italians from immigrating

That has nothing to do with my freedoms. I don't lose ANYTHING.

Trump? Not even close

You might want to do a little research there sparky....
Edumacate me skippy

Use the Google...

Far from it

That's the thing with freedom

It is OK as long as the other guy is losing his

Far from it

They aren't American citizens, and honestly, at this point, I couldn't care less about them.

Far from it

They aren't American citizens, and honestly, at this point, I couldn't care less about them.

There are two million American Muslims. Jews fleeing Hitler were not Anericans either and we turned our backs

There are two million American Muslims. Jews fleeing Hitler were not Anericans either and we turned our backs

I don't care anymore. They are more trouble than they're worth!

Actually, our two million Muslims are less trouble than most demographics. They have strong families, are highly educated and have a low crime rate
Using them as scapegoats for what happens thousands of miles away is unwarranted

Actually, our two million Muslims are less trouble than most demographics. They have strong families, are highly educated and have a low crime rate
Using them as scapegoats for what happens thousands of miles away is unwarranted

Scapegoats? I'm talking about Muslim terrorists. They are the perpetrators, not the scapegoats. They do this because that is how they were born and bred. It's part of their culture and religious belief system.

Scapegoats? I'm talking about Muslim terrorists. They are the perpetrators, not the scapegoats. They do this because that is how they were born and bred. It's part of their culture and religious belief system.

When you make two million law abiding citizens responsible for the actions of a few dozen ....that is scapegoating

When you make two million law abiding citizens responsible for the actions of a few dozen ....that is scapegoating

Same as your side does with gun owners. :)

Only difference is we are not attempting to ban gun owners

Only difference is we are not attempting to ban gun owners

Technically, you are.

President Obama seems to understand reality better than the Trump Republicans

His views on the economy, fighting terrorism, global warming and Irans disarmament are shared by the rest of the world.

Republicans are on the outside pouting as usual

President Obama seems to understand reality better than the Trump Republicans

His views on the economy, fighting terrorism, global warming and Irans disarmament are shared by the rest of the world.

Republicans are on the outside pouting as usual

what economic view? the guy knows nothing about economics.

Forum List

Back