Obama is a SELLOUT!!!!!!!!!

Extension of the tax cuts for the wealthy for 2 years, extension of unemployment 13 months.

Failure to get rid of DADT, yet extending our debt for the rest of the time he's in office.

Wealth growth for most of the country? 11 percent. Wealth growth for the top percent? 237 percent.

Bush Jr. tried to do the same thing, but he got caught with his pants down 6 months prior to leaving office.

Obama proving he's a sellout like Jr? Priceless.

Hey, cocksucker. Why don't you just take your candy ass back to Stormfront.com where it belongs. We don't want any fucking racist scum around here. That's OUR president you're cussing, Nancy-boy.

hey, midget, who did the OP call a racist for criticizing Obama?

First, as a citizen he has a right, also an obligation, to criticize the President (this isn't Iran). His honorable military service compounds that right.

Next, your paranoid presumption that all gentiles are racists who "hate" all Blacks and Jews is by no means uncommon. It is a knee-jerk response of many Jews to any controversy. It's the "Big Oy!" No matter what the issue, you holler "hate!"

What is it with some Jews and the presumptive "hate?" Why do you suppose it is that all gentiles "hate" Jews? What is the reason for this presumed hatred? Do you suppose gentiles wake up in the morning thinking about how much they "hate" Jews?

And do you think that Jews are free of any discriminatory bias ("hate")?

It is quite obvious that you have never read any posts from the left when someone on the right criticizes the President.

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to produce posts of the OP calling someone a racist for criticizing Obama for something that has nothing to do with race.

Read post #59. It can't be any clearer, a blind man could see the irony in this. Geeze what is it with the leftwingers????????

By his inaction for the 99ers he pretty much told them enough is enough.You had unemployment benefits for 2 years now.So STFU and go out and get a job,can't find a job after 2 God Damm years?....Maybe now that you have a little incentive to do so let's all see what happens.

Extension of the tax cuts for the wealthy for 2 years, extension of unemployment 13 months.

Failure to get rid of DADT, yet extending our debt for the rest of the time he's in office.

Wealth growth for most of the country? 11 percent. Wealth growth for the top percent? 237 percent.

Bush Jr. tried to do the same thing, but he got caught with his pants down 6 months prior to leaving office.

Hey, cocksucker. Why don't you just take your candy ass back to Stormfront.com where it belongs. We don't want any fucking racist scum around here. That's OUR president you're cussing, Nancy-boy.

Well tell ya what you sperm drooling colon jousting cum dumpster, exactly WHAT were the racist statements in the post?

I'll give you a hint........there are none.

And, I kinda think that 20 years of honorable service in the US Military qualifies me to speak my mind about the president and his policies.

You never served though........

Can't help yourself can you?

It is quite obvious that you have never read any posts from the left when someone on the right criticizes the President.

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to produce posts of the OP calling someone a racist for criticizing Obama for something that has nothing to do with race.

Read post #59. It can't be any clearer, a blind man could see the irony in this. Geeze what is it with the leftwingers????????

Ok, so when certain people on the left called you rightwingers racists for criticizing Obama, and you rightwingers thought they were assholes for doing so,

what you really thought was, gee I can't wait to be an asshole like them!!

Is that about it?

Well, mission accomplished. Although in the Rabbi's case that would be redundant.

CHRIST ONNA CRACKER ROB!!!!!! Ya...he did not get EVERYTHING he wanted. Just what exactly do you think he SHOULD have done? Did you want him to stick stubbornly to his guns and not get unemployment extended? You do realise that if he didn't make a compromise with the asshats, The Boner and company, that the middle classes taxes would have gone up dramatically..Right? They were scheduled to expire right along with the richy riches taxes. Yes ... That's the reality of the situation and Obama did the best he could under the circumstances. Yes ...the situation is fucked but put the blame where it should go.. at the feet of those that would hold the whole country hostage so the super rich can get richer without having to lift a finger..just donate a tiny portion of thier extended windfall into the coffers of these monsters that have half the country convinced to vote against thier best interests.

Got anything but the talking points the far left pundits count on you to regurgitate?

Bite me dickweed! I was talkin to my friend Rob. You'll know I talkin to you if I start out with.."Hey You ya skank ****"!

Last edited:

Ok, so when certain people on the left called you rightwingers racists for criticizing Obama, and you rightwingers thought they were assholes for doing so,

Is that about it?

Well, mission accomplished. Although in the Rabbi's case that would be redundant.

I think you are missing the point. The Rabbi is not being an asshole about this unless of course you consider pointing out hypocrisy makes him an asshole.

He was kidding around with ABS for crying out loud.

Immie

It's quite obvious that many of them are in a rage right now, particularly the far lefties. They've had a bad 5 week period, beginning with the election and now the compromise. They are watching their progressive agenda being flushed straight down the friggin' toilet. They are watching Obama having to finally give up the BS and start acting like a president. They are seeing that the american people have woken up, are looking back at the Bush years and saying, "look, he created jobs. Look at what the unemployment rate was. What is it compared to Obama. What jobs has Obama's policies created?"

Yep, it's been a bad period for them indeed.

It's quite obvious that many of them are in a rage right now, particularly the far lefties. They've had a bad 5 week period, beginning with the election and now the compromise. They are watching their progressive agenda being flushed straight down the friggin' toilet. They are watching Obama having to finally give up the BS and start acting like a president. They are seeing that the american people have woken up, are looking back at the Bush years and saying, "look, he created jobs. Look at what the unemployment rate was. What is it compared to Obama. What jobs has Obama's policies created?"

And the fact that thier blame game didn't bear fruit as it has in the past. They really have to be livid that their playbook has been compromised.

Is that about it?

I think you are missing the point. The Rabbi is not being an asshole about this unless of course you consider pointing out hypocrisy makes him an asshole.

Immie
If you consider needling Leftists with the same stupid tactics they were using 12 months ago being an asshole, then I'm guilty.
It's just too rich.

And the fact that thier blame game didn't bear fruit as it has in the past. They really have to be livid that their playbook has been compromised.
Yep!.........The Alinsky playbook is useful for lining a bird cage floor these days, nothing more.

Is that about it?

Immie
If you consider needling Leftists with the same stupid tactics they were using 12 months ago being an asshole, then I'm guilty.
It's just too rich.

LOL, well done.. that was fun..:clap2:

If anyone can claim the right to speak out.

It's the citizen soldiers like me who were drafted into the military and basically donated 2 years of our lives in service to our nation.

Whereas, ABS went into the military as a career choice and for the benefits plus retirement. (patriotism optional) :doubt:
Come on Sunni.......No need to go there....The man served knowing full well the possible consequences......Knew full well that it's not an easy life, that it's quite an unstable life. Anybody who served HONORABLY, whether drafted or enlisted earn the right to be called a patriot......Their patriotism should never be called into question......Unless they're like the scumbag E-4 who leaked sensitive documents to wikileaks, and god knows who else.....He deserves a bullet through the heart.

Do I agree with him that he somehow has more right to speak out because of his service?...No......We americans ALL have the right to speak equally, as we please but, his patriotism should not be called out.

Thanks for your service, BTW.

The truth is 50% of those who claim to be for the things that Obama wanted to get done, didn't get off their dead asses and get to the polls. Now people who didn't do their part are condemning the guy for working out a deal that yes makes most of American sick, as 68% of America is against giving Million and Billion airs tax cuts while the rest of the country is getting screwed. The problem is 50% of those people either didn't vote or in many cases voted against their own best interest.

Being against everything that goes to help the average American as the Republicans have show they are yet for things who only help the trickle down theory of the ultra rich will have to defend these positions, unlike they had to do in the last election.

They no longer can say they were for middle class tax cuts as they voted against them and held the middle class hostage to the greed of the conservative right in the top 10%.
Make no mistake that republicans which many belong to the middle class are willing to help the rich so they can get control of the congress to move the agenda of what they want, religious far right thinking. Whats really dumb is those in the middle did not or were not able to understand that by not voting or voting for the right is only going to move our country further to the far right.

Obama did what he had to do for America and the republicans did what they had to do for their BASE as BUSH put it, help those who don't need help.

I agree, Obama is a conservative wearing sheeps foreskin.

Last edited:
The truth is 50% of those who claim to be for the things that Obama wanted to get done, didn't get off their dead asses and get to the polls. Now people who didn't do their part are condemning the guy for working out a deal that yes makes most of American sick, as 68% of America is against giving Million and Billion airs tax cuts while the rest of the country is getting screwed. The problem is 50% of those people either didn't vote or in many cases voted against their own best interest.

Being against everything that goes to help the average American as the Republicans have show they are yet for things who only help the trickle down theory of the ultra rich will have to defend these positions, unlike they had to do in the last election.

They no longer can say they were for middle class tax cuts as they voted against them and held the middle class hostage to the greed of the conservative right in the top 10%.
Make no mistake that republicans which many belong to the middle class are willing to help the rich so they can get control of the congress to move the agenda of what they want, religious far right thinking. Whats really dumb is those in the middle did not or were not able to understand that by not voting or voting for the right is only going to move our country further to the far right.

Obama did what he had to do for America and the republicans did what they had to do for their BASE as BUSH put it, help those who don't need help.

I disagree. He is a Marxist--not of the type that seeks to be dictator only for the power but of the type that despises free enterprise and capitalism and favors forcible redistribution of wealth. But he is dumb like a fox knowing that that masses can be lulled into complacency by giving them, temporarily, what they want however much they shouldn't want it.

You are justified:

The 2008 Obama Would Denounce the 2010 Obama - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

The 2008 Obama Would Denounce the 2010 Obama
December 7, 2010 10:14 A.M.
By Jim Geraghty

The liberal outrage over the tax deal is warranted. They, too, are learning that all of Obama’s statements come with expiration dates, and that they labored, long and hard, throughout 2007 and 2008 to elect a man who will, in the end, ratify most of President Bush’s policy choices.

Guanatanamo Bay is not closed, and will not close. At least 50,000 U.S. troops will remain in Iraq through 2011. There is talk that U.S. troops will remain in Afghanistan through 2014. Rendition will continue. Government wiretapping is expanded, not receded. Obama has refused to release controversial photos that allegedly show detainee abuse. The Obama administration asserts the authority to kill al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorists, even ones that are American citizens, without trial. There will be no KSM trial in Manhattan; the administration now sees the wisdom of military tribunals. There have been no summits with the leaders of Iran, or North Korea, or Cuba, or Syria. (Obama met Chavez at a Latin America summit.) Obama’s Middle East peace initiative has gone nowhere, a fool’s errand considering the deep-rooted, longstanding furies and divisions in the region.

Domestically, there will be no Card Check. There will be no cap-and-trade. There will be no amnesty, no DREAM act. The man who denounced Bush’s recess appointments now uses the tool regularly. Bill language isn’t posted online for five days before signed into law. NAFTA will not be renegotiated; new trade deals with countries like South Korea are signed instead. No “windfall profit tax” will be enacted. He has frozen federal workers’ pay. His deficit commission rejected a VAT and proposed a slew of spending cuts that liberals find unacceptable.

Obamacare? The GOP is hell-bent on repealing it. If Obama loses in 2012, it’s gone.

But hey, liberals, cheer up. You got the Lilly Ledbetter Pay Act.

I disagree. He is a Marxist--not of the type that seeks to be dictator only for the power but of the type that despises free enterprise and capitalism and favors forcible redistribution of wealth. But he is dumb like a fox knowing that that masses can be lulled into complacency by giving them, temporarily, what they want however much they shouldn't want it.

Boubles and trinquets...like throwing a dog a bone.

Is that about it?

Immie

The Rabbi is not capable of not being an asshole.

Forum List

Back