Obama is a SELLOUT!!!!!!!!!

So are Democrats racist now for opposing Obama?

Obama wants this compromise bill. And Dem's are trying to stop it. In reality......they are trying.....and "hoping" to make this bill, and thus him, fail. Could it be said that in regard to the tax bill, far left Dems............"Hope he fails"??

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Racist Dems.

Bush's TRILLION...totally wasted. Obamas 100 billion or so spent created jobs here.

Then there is that little problem of Bush's wars being off the books. What? Did you morons think that was going to just magically dissappear? To be credible you first must be honest.

There's $820 Billion from the Iraq war, the total over 1 Trillion Dollar Debt you refer to includes the Tarp bailout "LOAN", a vast majority of which has been paid back by the banks. Most likely, also spent again by Obama for the continued bailouts of GM, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
Do you have "proof" that Obama's $787 Billion Stimulus has actually improved the economy? With an unemployment rate still near 10%, I'd be interested to know where you derive your facts from. Is this the same "math" that the Democrats tried to use to say that ObamaCare would actually reduce the cost of Health Care? You can't be serious.

Bush didn't require the Troubled Assets to be paid back. That was Obamas doing. That 2 trillion is on Georgy. Has Obamas stewardship improved the economy? What a stupid question? If McCain had been elected he would have blown a gasket long ago and we would have that special Olympics beauty queen in the White House by now. Just how well do you think things would be under THAT leadership? I'm going to have to stop responding to you. Your stupidity is giving me a headache.

CON2593-16.jpg

Were it not for Bush having initiated an unnecessary invasion/occupation without budgeting it, while reducing taxes at the same time, which is predictably devastating to an economy, the stimulus would not have been needed -- nor would any of the other efforts made to repair the damage Bush did.

I have not found proof that $787 Billion Stimulus has actually improved the economy, simply by looking to the later INCREASE in the unemployment rate to 10%. However the Democrats' urgency to pass this Bill and make the "claim" to generate jobs for all Americans includes the following:
$150 Million - for the Smithsonian Museum. Are additional rooms really necessary at this time?
$75 Million - for "smoking cessation activities"
$25 million - for tribal alcohol and substance abuse reduction
$200 Million - to fund the LEASE of alternative energy vehicles for the use on military installations. They are soldiers who march from building to building, and Michelle Obama has also held the need for MORE people to be physically fit.
$88 Million - for renovating the headquarters of the Public Health Services. I wouldn't think of renovating my OWN house until I knew I could afford it
$160 Million - for "paid volunteers" ... at the Corporation for National and community Service If they are paid they are not volunteers, they are called employees.
$5.5 Million - for "energy efficiency initiatives" at the Department of Veteran Affairs National Cemetery Administration. Electric hearses?? .. or are we talking about electric lawn mowers here?
I could go on, but this is not solely about JUST a waste of taxpayer dollars found in the Stimulus.

As for Freddie and Fannie, CNN has labeled them as the most EXPENSIVE bailout. As stated in an earlier post, this bailout was the result of the problems stemming from the Federal Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). As of October 2010, the Washington Post has reported an increase to the burden of taxpayers of $154 Billion. In the First Quarter of 2010, Fannie Mae ALONE has reported a loss of $13 Billion.

Now to the Chevy "Volt". Lets begin with the burning of $50 Billion taxpayer dollars in bailing out of GM, by sprinkling the ashes over the United Auto Workers union. The cost of "Government" Motors attempt at a green vehicle from the Federal Government (a.k.a. our taxpayer dollars) begins as follows:
$240 Million - in Energy Department Grants to GM last summer
$150 Million - to Volts Korean battery supplier
$14 Billion - to redesign and accommodate GM's plants to build the cars
$150 Billion in Government tax breaks
Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/30/opinion/30neidermeyer.html?_r=3&ref=opinion
The MSRP of the Chevy "Volt" is $41,000 with even more taxpayer dollars going towards a Federal Government Incentive of $7,500. As a result of the battery running the length of the car it's only able to seat 4 adults, with headroom and legroom that is less than the much LESS EXPENSIVE Chevy Cruze. GM stands to make only $1,000 per car, with only 10,000 scheduled for the initial release. Adding all the costs, the Volt actually costs $81,000 per car!

Do you still want to hold on to the idea that President Bush created more damage in wasting taxpayer dollars, when it comes to increasing the size of our National Debt?
Absolutely!

In spite of all you've presented above, most of which I cannot substantively refute and some of which is condemning, one would need to be a happily deluded or pathetically ignorant and uninformed fool to deny that George W. Bush, the appointed President, deliberately destroyed the healthy and stable economy he assumed control of.

Don't make the mistake of believing I'm a fan of Barack Obama because I'm not. I think he's a bullshit artist and little more. So don't try to sell me the notion that the Bush Administration was anything other than a puppet regime and hit squad for the emerging corporatocracy the agenda of which is dissolution of the Middle Class, acquisition of its accumulated wealth and elimination of its political power.

It was the Bush Administration that ruined our economy and any attempt to explain that away is circumstantial masturbation.

bush_1760874c.jpg

There's $820 Billion from the Iraq war, the total over 1 Trillion Dollar Debt you refer to includes the Tarp bailout "LOAN", a vast majority of which has been paid back by the banks. Most likely, also spent again by Obama for the continued bailouts of GM, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac.
Do you have "proof" that Obama's $787 Billion Stimulus has actually improved the economy? With an unemployment rate still near 10%, I'd be interested to know where you derive your facts from. Is this the same "math" that the Democrats tried to use to say that ObamaCare would actually reduce the cost of Health Care? You can't be serious.

Bush didn't require the Troubled Assets to be paid back. That was Obamas doing. That 2 trillion is on Georgy. Has Obamas stewardship improved the economy? What a stupid question? If McCain had been elected he would have blown a gasket long ago and we would have that special Olympics beauty queen in the White House by now. Just how well do you think things would be under THAT leadership? I'm going to have to stop responding to you. Your stupidity is giving me a headache.

CON2593-16.jpg

Hey Skooter the Ass Gerbil, good to see your pointed little pinhead popping up again.

BTW fuckstick, wanna refute anything Huggy said, or do you just wanna copy and paste bullshit pictures from wherever the fuck you find stupid shit like that.

Bush Jr. LEFT THE COST OF THE IRAQ WAR OFF THE BUDGETS.

Bush Jr. also passed the tax cuts in 2001 that damn near broke this country. Wanna know why they had an expiration date? So that the GOP could sell it as an idea that if it turned out wrong, would shut itself off.

By the way, it's not a tax increase, it's an expiration of a tax cut. Know what that means? You were supposed to pay a certain amount, but now, because of the tax cut, we'll let you keep more of your money. We're gonna do this to see if it will grow the economy and create jobs, because hey........we've got a war to pay for.

They didn't work. The greedy assholes at the top don't want to now have to pay their fair share AGAIN, so they're trying to make them permanent.

Skooter the Ass Gerbil, try again stupid.

So are Democrats racist now for opposing Obama?

Obama wants this compromise bill. And Dem's are trying to stop it. In reality......they are trying.....and "hoping" to make this bill, and thus him, fail. Could it be said that in regard to the tax bill, far left Dems............"Hope he fails"??

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Racist Dems.
Opposition is one thing. Holding signs with photos of Obama with a bone through his nose is quite another. You won't find Liberals acting like teabaggers.

Bush's TRILLION...totally wasted. Obamas 100 billion or so spent created jobs here.

Bush didn't require the Troubled Assets to be paid back. That was Obamas doing. That 2 trillion is on Georgy.

This is what happens when you choose to make things up without providing facts. Perhaps you should get your story straight, and at least provide something in the form of "FACTS" to back it up, before you reply on your NEXT post.

You also over looked the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) behind the economic collapse that began with the financial collapsing of Fannie Mae, followed soon after by the banks also needing a bailout out, as a result of CRA. Is it coincidence that the order of this economy collapse began in this way? I sincerely doubt it, there is a reason why the economy collapsed in the means and the order to which it has.
sources:
The Government Did It - Forbes.com
The Trillion-Dollar Bank Shakedown That Bodes Ill for Cities by Howard Husock, City Journal Winter 2000
Obama Sued Citibank Under CRA to Force it to Make Bad Loans – UPDATED The IUSB Vision Weblog

Has Obamas stewardship improved the economy? What a stupid question?

6.5% unemployment before the $787 Billion Stimulus, despite all of Obama's spending (to include the "cash for clunkers" flop), and we still have near 10% unemployment. These facts speak for themselves. What has all this spending by the Obama Administration accomplished? Show me the Facts.

Last edited:
hahahaha, there was picture of the Obama with a bone through his nose?:eek:

I saw it and :rofl:

Forum List

Back