Obama is a SELLOUT!!!!!!!!!

You're criticizing the president, you right wing extremist, just because he's black. There's no other reason for your criticism. You hate black people. Go ahead and admit it. You ex-military types are going to undermine our country.
Assuming you actually did something other than serve 20 in Leavenworth.
First, as a citizen he has a right, also an obligation, to criticize the President (this isn't Iran). His honorable military service compounds that right.

Next, your paranoid presumption that all gentiles are racists who "hate" all Blacks and Jews is by no means uncommon. It is a knee-jerk response of many Jews to any controversy. It's the "Big Oy!" No matter what the issue, you holler "hate!"

What is it with some Jews and the presumptive "hate?" Why do you suppose it is that all gentiles "hate" Jews? What is the reason for this presumed hatred? Do you suppose gentiles wake up in the morning thinking about how much they "hate" Jews?

And do you think that Jews are free of any discriminatory bias ("hate")?

You're criticizing the president, you right wing extremist, just because he's black. There's no other reason for your criticism. You hate black people. Go ahead and admit it. You ex-military types are going to undermine our country.
First, as a citizen he has a right, also an obligation, to criticize the President (this isn't Iran). His honorable military service compounds that right.

Next, your paranoid presumption that all gentiles are racists who "hate" all Blacks and Jews is by no means uncommon. It is a knee-jerk response of many Jews to any controversy. It's the "Big Oy!" No matter what the issue, you holler "hate!"

What is it with some Jews and the presumptive "hate?" Why do you suppose it is that all gentiles "hate" Jews? What is the reason for this presumed hatred? Do you suppose gentiles wake up in the morning thinking about how much they "hate" Jews?

He's an anti-American fucking racist pig. And so are you for defending him. That's our president and this is war time. The only reason people are upset is they can't stand the idea of a black man in the White House.

Oh brother.........:cuckoo:

This a beautiful thing indeed.

Well tell ya what you sperm drooling colon jousting cum dumpster, exactly WHAT were the racist statements in the post?

I'll give you a hint........there are none.

And, I kinda think that 20 years of honorable service in the US Military qualifies me to speak my mind about the president and his policies.

You never served though........

Work on your reading comprehension idiot, I'm pissed that he sold out to the GOP. Didn't say anything about his race, beliefs or anything.

I disagree with the president because the fucker sold out, I don't really care what he looks like, just what he does in his job.

Nice try idiot, you fail yet again.

And.......FWIW..........you can't spend 20 years in Leavenworth and come out with a retirement. I've got both a check and an ID card.

Oh. I see.
If I criticize the Presidsent for policy NOT to my liking, I am a racist.
If YOU criticize the Presdient for policy NOT to your liking, it is justified cirticism.

I love this... the left is so committed to the cause of class envy, they actually argue, in light of the fact that nearly 50% of Americans pay nothing, that this is still too tilted toward the millionaires making $250,000 a year (whatever that means)

I'm putting them all on suicide watch.

It is quite obvious that you have never read any posts from the left when someone on the right criticizes the President.

I love this... the left is so committed to the cause of class envy, they actually argue, in light of the fact that nearly 50% of Americans pay nothing, that this is still too tilted toward the millionaires making $250,000 a year (whatever that means)

I'm putting them all on suicide watch.

The impotent liberal base in their disarray does not grasp that Obama had no choice (you said that in another thread the other day) because the economy is still fragile.

Hey, cocksucker. Why don't you just take your candy ass back to Stormfront.com where it belongs. We don't want any fucking racist scum around here. That's OUR president you're cussing, Nancy-boy.

Well tell ya what you sperm drooling colon jousting cum dumpster, exactly WHAT were the racist statements in the post?

I'll give you a hint........there are none.

And, I kinda think that 20 years of honorable service in the US Military qualifies me to speak my mind about the president and his policies.

You never served though........

When the right hammers on Obama, they're called racists...I do believe he was making that point to you, ABS.

Not everyone is equipped to see that. folks sometimes need help
sarcasm-the-big-bang-theory-8135257-500-281.jpg

Extension of the tax cuts for the wealthy for 2 years, extension of unemployment 13 months.

Failure to get rid of DADT, yet extending our debt for the rest of the time he's in office.

Wealth growth for most of the country? 11 percent. Wealth growth for the top percent? 237 percent.

Bush Jr. tried to do the same thing, but he got caught with his pants down 6 months prior to leaving office.

Obama proving he's a sellout like Jr? Priceless.

CHRIST ONNA CRACKER ROB!!!!!! Ya...he did not get EVERYTHING he wanted. Just what exactly do you think he SHOULD have done? Did you want him to stick stubbornly to his guns and not get unemployment extended? You do realise that if he didn't make a compromise with the asshats, The Boner and company, that the middle classes taxes would have gone up dramatically..Right? They were scheduled to expire right along with the richy riches taxes. Yes ... That's the reality of the situation and Obama did the best he could under the circumstances. Yes ...the situation is fucked but put the blame where it should go.. at the feet of those that would hold the whole country hostage so the super rich can get richer without having to lift a finger..just donate a tiny portion of thier extended windfall into the coffers of these monsters that have half the country convinced to vote against thier best interests.

Extension of the tax cuts for the wealthy for 2 years, extension of unemployment 13 months.

Failure to get rid of DADT, yet extending our debt for the rest of the time he's in office.

Wealth growth for most of the country? 11 percent. Wealth growth for the top percent? 237 percent.

Bush Jr. tried to do the same thing, but he got caught with his pants down 6 months prior to leaving office.

Obama proving he's a sellout like Jr? Priceless.

CHRIST ONNA CRACKER ROB!!!!!! Ya...he did not get EVERYTHING he wanted. Just what exactly do you think he SHOULD have done? Did you want him to stick stubbornly to his guns and not get unemployment extended? You do realise that if he didn't make a compromise with the asshats, The Boner and company, that the middle classes taxes would have gone up dramatically..Right? They were scheduled to expire right along with the richy riches taxes. Yes ... That's the reality of the situation and Obama did the best he could under the circumstances. Yes ...the situation is fucked but put the blame where it should go.. at the feet of those that would hold the whole country hostage so the super rich can get richer without having to lift a finger..just donate a tiny portion of thier extended windfall into the coffers of these monsters that have half the country convinced to vote against thier best interests.

Got anything but the talking points the far left pundits count on you to regurgitate?

It truly is amazing how such obvious shit just flies right over their heads.

Friggin' dumbasses!

Last edited:
He's an anti-American fucking racist pig. And so are you for defending him. That's our president and this is war time. The only reason people are upset is they can't stand the idea of a black man in the White House.
In spite of the language of right-wing indoctrination the fact is the U.S. hasn't been at war since 1945, either actually or legally. We have some troops who are killing and being killed in foreign countries but you probably are too young to know what your country being at war is like. But if you believe your country is at war, and presuming you are an able-bodied male, why are you not serving under arms?

Re: your knee-jerk charge that I am a racist; I vigorously supported candidate Obama and I voted for him. But it's become obvious that he is quite simply full of shit. And if you can't see that it's because you are a paranoid Jew who thinks that anyone who doesn't support minorities in all matters is motivated by "hate."

So you can keep on spewing your little shitballs and ad-hominem nonsense, all of which is typical of your kind, but none of it is true. I believe Obama has revealed himself to be a fake and a bullshit artist, not because he's Black but because he's an obvious fake and an increasingly monotonous bullshit artist.

The truth is that people are stupid, and they sell out the country to get what they want.
Million and billion-airs are people who make over 250,000 in many cases in income they take out of their investments or businesses. Many are way over 250,000 and make millions each and every year.
The truth is that only 600,000 businesses are started each year and 2/3's of them non employee corp's set up for nothing but to save taxes owed on their income. 2 million households are in the top 5% of America's wealthy, yet only account for under 200,000 new business in a year.

So we give the money to the top to start new companies so they don't have to put up their own income and if they are successful they grow their wealth and if they go tit's up they have another tax deduction so next year they can hang onto even more taxes they would owe.

The truth is those who voted for republicans sold out the country, put us in for more debt for our children all in an attempt to push their far right religious beliefs. and those in the middle help them get it done along with those who were too lazy to get off their ass and vote.

Truth is most of America is all about being for yourself as long as it doesn't hurt them right this minute. Tea party my ass, you dumb asses just sold the house you lived in for 10 cents on the dollar and smiling all the way to the bridge. Run on cutting taxes and then turn around and help the very same people you supported (the filthy rich) rape the country even more, THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL REA DUMB ASSES.:clap2::cuckoo::eusa_liar::cool::eusa_whistle:

In spite of the language of right-wing indoctrination the fact is the U.S. hasn't been at war since 1945, either actually or legally. We have some troops who are killing and being killed in foreign countries but you probably are too young to know what your country being at war is like. But if you believe your country is at war, and presuming you are an able-bodied male, why are you not serving under arms?

Re: your knee-jerk charge that I am a racist; I vigorously supported candidate Obama and I voted for him. But it's become obvious that he is quite simply full of shit. And if you can't see that it's because you are a paranoid Jew who thinks that anyone who doesn't support minorities in all matters is motivated by "hate."

So you can keep on spewing your little shitballs and ad-hominem nonsense, all of which is typical of your kind, but none of it is true. I believe Obama has revealed himself to be a fake and a bullshit artist, not because he's Black but because he's an obvious fake and an increasingly monotonous bullshit artist.
Dude, settle down Sparky.......Do you not understand that what Rabbi was saying was sarcasm?

Sarcasm based on the fact that so many of you lefty loons CONTINUALLY accuse people who oppose Obama's BS as being RACIST........That if you didn't vote for, or support all things Obama then you MUST be racist........It can't be any other thing than you are racist for daring to oppose Obama.......And those of us who do oppose Obama and his ineptness are sick and tired of being labeled RACIST for doing so.

But, your "paranoid Jew" comment pretty much labeled yourself a bigot, soooooooo.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
The truth is that people are stupid, and they sell out the country to get what they want.
Million and billion-airs are people who make over 250,000 in many cases in income they take out of their investments or businesses. Many are way over 250,000 and make millions each and every year.
The truth is that only 600,000 businesses are started each year and 2/3's of them non employee corp's set up for nothing but to save taxes owed on their income. 2 million households are in the top 5% of America's wealthy, yet only account for under 200,000 new business in a year.

So we give the money to the top to start new companies so they don't have to put up their own income and if they are successful they grow their wealth and if they go tit's up they have another tax deduction so next year they can hang onto even more taxes they would owe.

The truth is those who voted for republicans sold out the country, put us in for more debt for our children all in an attempt to push their far right religious beliefs. and those in the middle help them get it done along with those who were too lazy to get off their ass and vote.

Truth is most of America is all about being for yourself as long as it doesn't hurt them right this minute. Tea party my ass, you dumb asses just sold the house you lived in for 10 cents on the dollar and smiling all the way to the bridge. Run on cutting taxes and then turn around and help the very same people you supported (the filthy rich) rape the country even more, THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL REA DUMB ASSES.:clap2::cuckoo::eusa_liar::cool::eusa_whistle:

Who's giving them money? See... you start off in far left field by assuming that it is somehow your money that you allow them to keep which somehow means, that you gave them money.

You have zero credibility.. you're just another nutter with a bad case of penis envy. Some people are very successful and make millions, that doesn't mean the government should confiscate it and divvy it up.

Forum List

Back