Obama is a joke... His new budget for 2012 i

The whole "I will cut the deficit by 4 trillion...but over 10 years" and his decision to ignore his own debt commission is Barack Obama in a nutshell. Face it libs...the man doens't have the spine to cut the things that have to be cut to ever give us a balanced budget. They say that entitlements are the "third rail" of politics and that politicians approach them at their own peril. Barry not only won't approach the third rail...he won't even enter the subway station and neither will Harry Reid and the Democratic Senate. The fact that we have to keep passing temporary spending measures because Democrats won't submit a budget disgusts me.

Wait until the end of the month when Obama has to once again shame congress into extending the income tax cuts.

Damn he's good.

Of course you don't mind the GAMES he is playing with peoples lives or the health of our country. all that matters to some is that it looks like he WINS, something

Sorry, he's just right. Republicans are playing games, they're helping the rich to get richer and the poor get poorer. Even Mitt said he isn't concerned about the poor.

Obama is working for the working people.

Yes! He's working for the poor Democratic senators. The poor Democratic House members. The poor lobbyists. The poor union bosses. The poor bureaucrats.

You don't actually buy that shit, do you? Obama doesn't "care" about anything other than class warfare and sticking it to da Man, all the while taking money from said Man.

We've already seen what The "Food Stamp" president, with his laser like focus on jobs, can do. Now he is focusing on the budget.....in other words, he's going golfing.

Of course you don't mind the GAMES he is playing with peoples lives or the health of our country. all that matters to some is that it looks like he WINS, something

Sorry, he's just right. Republicans are playing games, they're helping the rich to get richer and the poor get poorer. Even Mitt said he isn't concerned about the poor.

By bankrupting our country...? we already had one downgrade because of his administrations spending...by raising taxes on them and sucking more of the peoples hard earned money out of them. He raised the largest tax on cigarettes in the first months of his Presidency...WHO does that hit the hardest, THE RICH? You Obamabots would rather stick your heads in the sand than see the real deal.

You're mistaken on a couple of factual points here.

1) The U.S. is not bankrupt. Far from it.
2) The downgrade was not due to spending by any administration. The downgrade was due to political gridlock that would result in no plans to handle future budgets.

As for who the cigarette tax hit, well, it hit the President, since he was a smoker at the time.

By bankrupting our country...? we already had one downgrade because of his administrations spending...by raising taxes on them and sucking more of the peoples hard earned money out of them. He raised the largest tax on cigarettes in the first months of his Presidency...WHO does that hit the hardest, THE RICH? You Obamabots would rather stick your heads in the sand than see the real deal.

2) The downgrade was not due to spending by any administration. The downgrade was due to political gridlock that would result in no plans to handle future budgets.

As for who the cigarette tax hit, well, it hit the President, since he was a smoker at the time.

wow, you really believe all that...amazing.
and so fucking what the cigarette taxes hit the man raising them on the middle class and the poor. HE CAN FUCKING AFFORD THEM.

and so fucking what the cigarette taxes hit the man raising them on the middle class and the poor. HE CAN FUCKING AFFORD THEM.

I don't have to believe it because I know it's true. If you ever decided to look something up for yourself, you would see I'm right.

I don't have to believe it because I know it's true. If you ever decided to look something up for yourself, you would see I'm right.

ummm ummm. you SAY so, so that makes it true..
and your ass kissing of the Obama is shown to be true too.
As for who the cigarette tax hit, well, it hit the President, since he was a smoker at the time

As for who the cigarette tax hit, well, it hit the President, since he was a smoker at the time

If you make $150,000 a year and owe $150,000 on your mortgage, are you broke? No.

http://www.standardandpoors.com/ser...lobwhere=1243942957443&blobheadervalue3=UTF-8

"We lowered our long-term rating on the U.S. because we believe that the
prolonged controversy over raising the statutory debt ceiling and the related
fiscal policy debate indicate that further near-term progress containing the
growth in public spending, especially on entitlements, or on reaching an
agreement on raising revenues is less likely than we previously assumed and
will remain a contentious and fitful process. "

Controversy and policy debate regarding the issues. NOT the issues themselves.

Seriously, don't be stupid. You can look this stuff up.

Barack "Food Stamps" Obama is going to be remembered as the most incompetent POTUS in modern history....he's never passed a budget in his 4 years. He increased dependency on gov't by 50%. He's spent more in 4 years than anyone in history.

He's a miserable, incompetent failure.

Barack "Food Stamps" Obama is going to be remembered as the most incompetent POTUS in modern history....he's never passed a budget in his 4 years. He increased dependency on gov't by 50%. He's spent more in 4 years than anyone in history.

Every President spends more in 4 years than the previous President. It's called inflation.

And Obama passed and signed the 2010 budget back in 2009.

Seriously dude ...

If you make $150,000 a year and owe $150,000 on your mortgage, are you broke? No.

http://www.standardandpoors.com/ser...lobwhere=1243942957443&blobheadervalue3=UTF-8

If you made $150,000 this year, spent $200,000 and did that year after year...then yes, you would be "broke" which is exactly what we as a nation have been doing. And to say that the deficit isn't the "issue" on our downgrade is laughable. It most certainly WAS. The rating agency downgraded us because they didn't believe our leaders have the stomach to make tough cuts to entitlements. In what way is that incorrect? We can't even get a budget passed by Democrats in the Senate because they don't want to be on record for the amount needed in an election year and everytime someone even TALKS about reforming entitlements, people like YOU accuse them of wanted to "kill" Social Security and Medicare.

If you made $150,000 this year, spent $200,000 and did that year after year...then yes, you would be "broke" which is exactly what we as a nation have been doing. And to say that the deficit isn't the "issue" on our downgrade is laughable. It most certainly WAS. The rating agency downgraded us because they didn't believe our leaders have the stomach to make tough cuts to entitlements. In what way is that incorrect? We can't even get a budget passed by Democrats in the Senate because they don't want to be on record for the amount needed in an election year and everytime someone even TALKS about reforming entitlements, people like YOU accuse them of wanted to "kill" Social Security and Medicare.

If you compare our GDP with our total debt, it's the equivalent of saying $150K vs $150K. Your $200K is a completely made up number.

And I gave you the quote from the report about the downgrade. It clearly says the downgrade is due to the controversy and policy debate and not the actual debt itself. Sure, if there was never any debt there would be no debate, but that's like me saying if you had never been born we wouldn't be talking now.

Every President spends more in 4 years than the previous President. It's called inflation.

Seriously dude ...

So you're saying the increase in our spending since Barry took office is due to "inflation"? Really, dude?

Seriously dude ...

So you're saying the increase in our spending since Barry took office is due to "inflation"? Really, dude?

Most of it, yes. That doesn't change the fact that claiming "He's spent more in 4 years than anyone in history." is a completely pointless statement because EVERY President has spent more than the previous.

It's like complaining because he was breathing.

Forum List

Back