Obama is a joke... His new budget for 2012 i

Obama Budget Predicts $1.3T Deficit For 2012

Obama Budget Predicts $1.3T Deficit For 2012

Obama has offered to lower the deficit by as much as 4 trillion.

lol, 4 tillion over TEN years..what a joke

Wait until the end of the month when Obama has to once again shame congress into extending the income tax cuts.

Obama wants payroll tax cut extension as deadline approaches

WASHINGTON (AP) – President Obama is pressuring Congress to extend a payroll tax cut for the rest of the year as another deadline nears for Congress to act or see taxes go up for millions of working people.

Lawmakers agreed in December, after much bickering, on a two-month extension, but that runs out at the end of this month. Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address Saturday that Congress "needs to stop this middle-class tax hike from happening. Period. No drama. No delay."

Obama said the economic recovery must not be jeopardized by a failure to stop payroll taxes from rising, and he urged listeners to add their voices.

Damn he's good.

Obama has offered to lower the deficit by as much as 4 trillion.

Wait until the end of the month when Obama has to once again shame congress into extending the income tax cuts.

WASHINGTON (AP) – President Obama is pressuring Congress to extend a payroll tax cut for the rest of the year as another deadline nears for Congress to act or see taxes go up for millions of working people.

Lawmakers agreed in December, after much bickering, on a two-month extension, but that runs out at the end of this month. Obama said in his weekly radio and Internet address Saturday that Congress "needs to stop this middle-class tax hike from happening. Period. No drama. No delay."

Obama said the economic recovery must not be jeopardized by a failure to stop payroll taxes from rising, and he urged listeners to add their voices.

Damn he's good.

Of course you don't mind the GAMES he is playing with peoples lives or the health of our country. all that matters to some is that it looks like he WINS, something

Damn he's good.

Of course you don't mind the GAMES he is playing with peoples lives or the health of our country. all that matters to some is that it looks like he WINS, something

Sorry, he's just right. Republicans are playing games, they're helping the rich to get richer and the poor get poorer. Even Mitt said he isn't concerned about the poor.

Obama is working for the working people.

Damn he's good.

Sorry, he's just right. Republicans are playing games, they're helping the rich to get richer and the poor get poorer. Even Mitt said he isn't concerned about the poor.

By bankrupting our country...? we already had one downgrade because of his administrations spending...by raising taxes on them and sucking more of the peoples hard earned money out of them. He raised the largest tax on cigarettes in the first months of his Presidency...WHO does that hit the hardest, THE RICH? You Obamabots would rather stick your heads in the sand than see the real deal.

Yep, but he knows his base will eat it up and that's what cares about MORE... and then he can say he presented a budget but the Republicans wouldn't PASS IT.

Everything this man does is calculated and divisive

Including the contraceptive move

Yep, but he knows his base will eat it up and that's what cares about MORE... and then he can say he presented a budget but the Republicans wouldn't PASS IT.

Sorry no, the contraceptive "move" is a diversion for Republican corruption.

Damn he's good.

Looks more like he's working for himself.

I honestly don't think he give a rats ass about the "working" people or anyone else for that matter.

Hey Stephanie

Did you mom and dad let you use the computer when George Bush was spending us into bankruptcy?
Just curious.

Or were you all for the deficit spending of the Bush years? You know; the wars not paid for, the tax cuts, perscription drug coverage etc.

Hey Stephanie

Did you mom and dad let you use the computer when George Bush was spending us into bankruptcy?
Just curious.

Or were you all for the deficit spending of the Bush years? You know; the wars not paid for, the tax cuts, perscription drug coverage etc.

hey little newbie one, I've been here since 2004. If you're so damned curious. go back and research. If not shut the hell up about things you don't know about me, K

we know you all would love to IGNORE the facts about the Obama. but no such luck for you.

Last edited:
I've been here since 2004. If you're so damned curious. go back and research. If not shut the hell up about things you don't know about me

Since 2004 WOW. I am sufficiently impressed. How come you don't seem to have learned a fucking thing after spending, what, 8 YEARs (probably daily) ON A MESSAGE BOARD. Get a life.

And no, I am not researching anything about you. I asked you a question. Your answer was; no i didn't say a fucking word about Bush spending us into bankruptcy with unpaid for wars, tax cuts and drug plans. I was far to busy defending the war in Iraq and torture and Dick Cheney.

And on the "shut the hell up" part. How can you make that happen on a message board? You might try the ignore button instead. You making me shut up is going to be difficult I think.

I've been here since 2004. If you're so damned curious. go back and research. If not shut the hell up about things you don't know about me

Since 2004 WOW. I am sufficiently impressed. How come you don't seem to have learned a fucking thing after spending, what, 8 YEARs (probably daily) ON A MESSAGE BOARD. Get a life.

And no, I am not researching anything about you. I asked you a question. Your answer was; no i didn't say a fucking word about Bush spending us into bankruptcy with unpaid for wars, tax cuts and drug plans. I was far to busy defending the war in Iraq and torture and Dick Cheney.

And on the "shut the hell up" part. How can you make that happen on a message board? You might try the ignore button instead. You making me shut up is going to be difficult I think.

:lol:
babble on.. I don't have to answer jack shit you ask, got it. and you continue to THINK you know what I said and did..makes no difference.
and speaking of ignore. might be a good suggestion for your ignorant rantings.
and I'm impressed you're impressed. you should be.

Last edited:

Sorry no, the contraceptive "move" is a diversion for Republican corruption.

Why do you leaches insist that we buy your contraceptives?

Forum List

Back