Obama in over his head lashes out at Tea Party and Fox News

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In the Rolling Stone article coming out just in time to confirm that Obama is a clueless, angry anti-Colonialist rube, he claims there is a "Darker side" to the Tea Party and Fox news is "Destructive"

'Destructive' Fox News And The 'Darker' Parts Of The Tea Party: Obama's Rolling Stone Interview | TPMDC

"Do you think it's a good institution for America and for democracy?" -- Jan Wenner

The golden age of an objective press was a pretty narrow span of time in our history. Before that, you had folks like Hearst who used their newspapers very intentionally to promote their viewpoints. I think Fox is part of that tradition -- it is part of the tradition that has a very clear, undeniable point of view. It's a point of view that I disagree with. It's a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world." -- Barack Hussein Obama

"What do you think of the Tea Party and the people behind it?," Wenner

"Their anger is misdirected," Obama says. Beyond that, Obama says the movement is a little bit, well, you know...And then there are probably some aspects of the Tea Party that are a little darker, that have to do with anti-immigrant sentiment or are troubled by what I represent as the president. So I think it's hard to characterize the Tea Party as a whole, and I think it's still defining itself." Buckwheat Hussein Obama

Dems will lose 75+ seats in November

he's trying to sway some of the simpletons that haven't gotten hooked on the fox republican koolaid yet.

he's trying to sway some of the simpletons that haven't gotten hooked on the fox republican koolaid yet.

Well don't worry. You just continue to wallow in your self glory as an obama worshiping moron, and let the rest of us go on with our normal, THINKING lives... idiot.

In the Rolling Stone article coming out just in time to confirm that Obama is a clueless, angry anti-Colonialist rube, he claims there is a "Darker side" to the Tea Party and Fox news is "Destructive"

'Destructive' Fox News And The 'Darker' Parts Of The Tea Party: Obama's Rolling Stone Interview | TPMDC

"Do you think it's a good institution for America and for democracy?" -- Jan Wenner

The golden age of an objective press was a pretty narrow span of time in our history. Before that, you had folks like Hearst who used their newspapers very intentionally to promote their viewpoints. I think Fox is part of that tradition -- it is part of the tradition that has a very clear, undeniable point of view. It's a point of view that I disagree with. It's a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world." -- Barack Hussein Obama

"Their anger is misdirected," Obama says. Beyond that, Obama says the movement is a little bit, well, you know...And then there are probably some aspects of the Tea Party that are a little darker, that have to do with anti-immigrant sentiment or are troubled by what I represent as the president. So I think it's hard to characterize the Tea Party as a whole, and I think it's still defining itself." Buckwheat Hussein Obama

What about Obama's comments lead you to your conclusion LiarFrank?

Well don't worry. You just continue to wallow in your self glory as an obama worshiping moron, and let the rest of us go on with our normal, THINKING lives... idiot.

THINKING? Really? Do you blame THINKING on the birther movement? The Truther movement? The Muslim conspiracy? The Terrorist sympathizer conspiracy? Death panels? Yeah....keep on THINKING....

Obama in over his head lashes out at Tea Party and Fox News
WE WON.....YOU (crackers) LOST....Get OVER it!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]YouTube - Right America Feeling Wronged pt1[/ame]

827.gif

Last edited:

your about as good as your packers were last night you racist fox loving education hating cheesehead.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
You right-wingers tell us everyday how irrelevant the republican party is, then when Obama goes after the relevant Tea Party and their main mouthpiece, you get your panties in a bunch. Is he just supposed to ignore the bigoted attacks on him and his administration coming from FAUX? Sorta like Palin does when people on liberal shows call her out.. Wait, she doesn't.. She responds. And he was fucking asked these questions.. Not like he just randomly started calling out the "news" organization for what it is.

your about as good as your packers were last night your racist fox loving education hating cheesehead.:cuckoo:

RaceCardSharpJack.jpg

When you can back up your claims of racism against everyone who disagrees with you, maybe you'll be taken seriously.... until then.... Race Card for ya. Loser.

your about as good as your packers were last night your racist fox loving education hating cheesehead.:cuckoo:

RaceCardSharpJack.jpg

When you can back up your claims of racism against everyone who disagrees with you, maybe you'll be taken seriously.... until then.... Race Card for ya. Loser.

Cali ditz, fox is racist. You listen to fox maybe your from a racist country family. I don't care really. Fox is for simpletons. Obviously you belong.:lol:

RaceCardSharpJack.jpg

Cali ditz, fox is racist. You listen to fox maybe your from a racist country family. I don't care really. Fox is for simpletons. Obviously you belong.:lol:

I disagree. Fox has nothing to do with the racists in the demonRat party. :cuckoo:

It's about time Obama woke up to the fact that his Mr. Nice Guy act isn't working. The Democrats would be doing a lot better if he'd been aggressive from Day One. His first very big mistake was not appointing a combative attorney general and siccing him on the Bush Administration.

I'm glad he's going after the screwball, Bush-worshipping, corporate-owned Tea-Baggers. Because if they regain power there will be a depression for sure and it will mean the end of the middle class.

You right-wingers tell us everyday how irrelevant the republican party is, then when Obama goes after the relevant Tea Party and their main mouthpiece, you get your panties in a bunch. Is he just supposed to ignore the bigoted attacks on him and his administration coming from FAUX?
"conservatives" assumed he would (at least) know-his-place.

:rolleyes:

Try reading the OP, Numbnuts

RaceCardSharpJack.jpg

How pathetic. Resorting to calling people you disagree with racists is nothing short of racist. So, little boy, the racist is you. Using racism as a stick with which to beat those you disagree with politically doesn't work. We're wise to it. And far worse, is the fact that you - by your baseless accusations - give succor to the real racists. You allow them a free pass. And that is despicable.

THINKING? Really? Do you blame THINKING on the birther movement? The Truther movement? The Muslim conspiracy? The Terrorist sympathizer conspiracy? Death panels? Yeah....keep on THINKING....

So you credit the right with the truther movement?

Really?

lol

RaceCardSharpJack.jpg

....Which (I assume) allows us to play the Perpetual Fuck-Up Card....correct?

:eusa_eh:

bush_republicard.jpg

Try reading the OP, Numbnuts

I did. Still trying to figure out where Obama said anything that was inaccurate? Or are you simply pointing out that you disagree with his position? This would not be new at all for you and actually is a waste of a post as everyone already knew this about you.

Forum List

Back