Obama in over his head lashes out at Tea Party and Fox News

Ditto.

The Dimocrats and their allies in the lefty media are simply pouring fuel on a fire. Just glad they're too stupid to realize it.
Indeed they are pouring fuel on the fire. It's counter-productive at this point in the game, to demonize Fox News and the average American voter who's views are right in line with that of the Tea Party. It's just not working anymore ... for them.

Obama is not ever going to get the average ged racist that views fox entertainment for the klansman on the go.

So full of hate.
I feel sorry for people like you.

Indeed they are pouring fuel on the fire. It's counter-productive at this point in the game, to demonize Fox News and the average American voter who's views are right in line with that of the Tea Party. It's just not working anymore ... for them.

Obama is not ever going to get the average ged racist that views fox entertainment for the klansman on the go.

So full of hate.
I feel sorry for people like you.

Hate.. nah. Just sounds a lotta unbalanced.

I tried to comment on CNN's online headline about this, but it seems they've closed the comments? If so, Hmmm..I wonder why? I dont know, but perhaps they got a little more feedback than they could handle?

"Fox News is destroying America" ???? Unbelievable! If Fox wrote something wrong or a lie then it would be libel, right? I haven't seen a suit filed against them from his admin? He just doesnt like their voice - or rather, the voice of some people who are also his countrymen and woman of our United States of America who do not agree with his agenda. This is still America isn't it? We have the right to voice our opionins. freedom of speech?

To say that a news channel, who reports just news, is destroying America is just a way to try to shift focus
from his admin and/or play the blame game. Its ridiculous.

Obama is just digging himself deeper with comments such as these. He just needs to face that not everyone agrees with his views - and THAT is our RIGHT and FREEDOM OF SPEECH and what WE THE PEOPLE of the USA are all about.

He expected everyone to do as he wanted. Now that he can't get the other dems to do as he wants, he's lost.

Yeah.....that's what happened.

:rolleyes:

"When you came into office, you felt you would be able to work with the other side. When did you realize that the Republicans had abandoned any real effort to work with you and create bipartisan policy?"

"I still remember going over to the Republican caucus to meet with them and present our ideas, and to solicit ideas from them before we presented the final package. And on the way over, the caucus essentially released a statement that said, "We're going to all vote 'No' as a caucus." And this was before we'd even had the conversation. At that point, we realized that we weren't going to get the kind of cooperation we'd anticipated. The strategy the Republicans were going to pursue was one of sitting on the sidelines, trying to gum up the works, based on the assumption that given the scope and size of the recovery, the economy probably wouldn't be very good, even in 2010, and that they were better off being able to assign the blame to us than work with us to try to solve the problem."

LOL, how friggen UNBECOMING of a PRESIDENT of our UNITED STATES..
the thug in chief is NOT READY for Prime time. will be glad to see him GONE. AND as the polls show, so will the MAJORITY of the American people..They're sick of his ass in ONLY TWO YEARS...

and he is NOW attacking his own party MEMBERS. that I find funny as hell, yet they still kiss his ass for it.:lol:

Last edited:
The TEA Party represents the responsible people who do not want to bail out Rich Greedy Bankers OR irresponsible borrowers who always get in way over their head.

Rick Santelli's Rant started the TEA Party. Rick Santelli is the founder. Yet every week the media blitz informs us of a new person who is a TEA Party founder. Someone they have painted as extreme & whacked then slap the TEA Party founder label on.

Remember how they photo-shopped Dale Robertson TEA Party sign photo with the word Niggar & told us he was the founder.

Origional Dale Robertson TEA Party sign

5125951842_dd5344b0d9_b.jpg

Faked Dale Robertson TEA Party sign

5125351251_186bfb4fa6_b.jpg

Forum List

Back