Obama had 10 days notice on Benghazi

Yea and Bush knew about 9-11 ten days in advance
Actually 11 days in advance.
Bush could have stopped it but he already had scheduled to read My pet goat and didn't want to disappoint the school children

Where's your link, tool? Let me guess...AGAIN you have failed to deliver :)
Here's the link

You could win tickets to Sesame Street Live KTLA

There's as much there to back up his claim as there is to back up yours in the op

No matter what the obastard does, the left will drag out Bush as if that makes everything the evil democrats do okay.

Hitlery knew it also, i believe she wanted this to happen and done nothing to stop it. :up:

rightwhigger, is a fool and a brainless idiot who can not face reality, because his mommie has him locked in the basement with his computer toy. :lmao:

The attack was no surprise. Hell they'd been getting warnings for months. The ambassador was trying to get his security beefed up.

The State Dept, under that asshat Hillary, did nothing.

They should have pulled our people out if they weren't going to beef up security.

The sad thing is that no one at State lost their job. No one at State paid any penalty for their gross incompetence and four good men died because of that incompetence.

To bad the families of those men can't sue the pants of the Govt.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure if there was proof Bush knew about 9/11 days in advance I'd have heard about it by now

exactly my thoughts also.., let's face it he is one of the forums biggest trolls and liars, saying what he did is typical of liberscum.., every last one of them.
How do you feel about the lie in the op?

what kind of scum does that make SassyIrishLass ?

Last edited:
Ogibillm

So you think collateral damage to take out a significant target is wrong.....

But Obozo likes to rely almost solely on using drones to take out terrorists, even if it means putting a Hellfire missile up granny's wazoo at a family picnic, and the Democrats support him on that.....

Are you trying to tell us that Obozo and the Democrats are......(gasp)..... actually TERRORISTS?????

Yea and Bush knew about 9-11 ten days in advance
Actually 11 days in advance.
Bush could have stopped it but he already had scheduled to read My pet goat and didn't want to disappoint the school children

Where's your link, tool? Let me guess...AGAIN you have failed to deliver :)

Bush was going to stop the attacks....but then someone told him

Don't worry about it.......its Clintons fault

Forum List

Back