Obama had 10 days notice on Benghazi

It's remarkable how the ignorance, hate, and stupidity common to most on the right compels them to keep the 'Benghazi' lies alive.

Look, you stupid bitch....

When an Ambassador is killed, it is an ACT OF WAR, not a simple crime. An investigation is warranted.

And the walking advertisement for FDS was caught lying.

An investigation was conducted. An extensive one under the direction a Republican congressman. No one was caught lying.
And another one will be conducted.... Will Hillary still ask "What does it matter?"
I think the GOP does NOT want resolution on this matter. Repeated accusations pay off better.

The GOP is only doing this for the benefit of the Republican base.
Gee, normally I don't use Judicial Watch for a source, since they are nothing more than left wing hacks.... But they even admit that there is new info out on the Benghazi attack....

Press Conference on New Information on Hillary Clinton and Benghazi Scandal - Judicial Watch

FEBRUARY 26, 2015

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced it will host a press conference to discuss new information about what top officials in the State Department knew about the deadly terrorist attack on the Benghazi Special Mission Compound on September 11, 2012.
Holy shit! Judicial Watch are left wing hacks????

lololololol.

What the hell? Did someone drop you from planet Jupiter?

They knew 10 days in advance an attack was planned and did NOTHING to prevent it or secure embassy staff. TEN DAYS!!!!!!

You have a serious reading comprehension problem, as does the site you copied and pasted from.

Obama did not know 10 days in advance.

That attack was planned 10 days in advance, dipshit.
She's not very bright....she's fallen at least three times in the last few months for Onion type satire pieces.

I heard he had 100 days notice!!! :eek:
Link, please?????

Actually, all Bush had was the knowledge that Bin Laden was a threat, JUST LIKE CLINTON HAD (remember the first bombing at the WTC?).....
Bush also had the benefit of being close personal friends and business partners with the Bin Laden family. You'd think they would have given the common courtesy of a phone call before. Very rude.

No, I mean the lie about the video and the "spontaneous" attack.
Evidently you have no understanding of the capabilities of our missiles.....

If the strike on Bin Laden would have taken out 300 people (like Clinton claims), the strike would have taken out several city blocks (unless all of those people were hanging out at Bin Laden's house).... So if we are to believe that figure, the strikes that Obama is making with the same missiles would have to obliterate entire villages!!!!!

So, you tell me, is Obama committing mass murder, or did Clinton obviously inflate his figures????
i'm going to assume that 20 years later those 'same missiles' and the drones we use to deliver them are somewhat improved.

i'm also going to assume that not all intelligence is the same, and without knowing what clinton knew, i choose not to second guess the decision or his lack of prescience.
About the only part of your statement that I can agree with is "not all intelligence is the same".... Obama is living proof of that.
I never cease to be amused by righties who think anyone can be unintelligent if they graduated from Harvard Magna Cum Laude, and taught constitutional law at the upper division university level.

I try and try to imagine how a stupid person could pull that off.

I guess it speaks to the capacity of partisans to believe the unlikely

No, not really... I'm always amazed at how lefties look at someone who obviously is completely out of touch with reality but thinks just because they have an degree from Harvard that they are automatically a genius... no matter how distorted their worldview. Do I think Obama is stupid? Of course not. Nor do I think he is necessarily smart. His worldviews tell me he is certainly out of touch with reality... it doesn't reflect a healthy or normal life experience. He reminds me of almost every person I've ever known that has spent their entire life outside of the private sector... totally clueless as to how things actually work. They live in a world of classroom hypotheticals.
Do I think Obama is stupid? Of course not
Are we headed for an exchange on the semantics involved in the word "unintelligent"

Nope.

A little something about the dude pushing this --

"Thomas J. "Tom" Fitton is an American activist. He is the President of Judicial Watch, a self-described "conservative, educational foundation." He has worked for America's Voice and National Empowerment Television, the International Policy Forum, the Leadership Institute, and Accuracy in Media. He also used to be a talk radio and television host."

Tom Fitton - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Lot's of people already know what a right wing hack he is -- but people should know about the underground work he's doing with a cast of high level right wing neo-cons and propagandists to push some of these stories...

"In July 2013, Fitton was identified as a key member of Groundswell, a secretive coalition of right wing activists and journalists attempting to make radical political change behind the scenes, whose members met in the offices of Judicial Watch."

Who are these people? What is Groundswell?

Groundswell is the name of a US coalition of conservative activists and journalists

"The group started out meeting in the offices of the Conservative legal group Judicial Watch in early 2013 and includes Ginni Thomas (wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas), former Rep. Allen West, Executive Stephen Bannon of Breitbart, former US Ambassador John Bolton and Catherine Engelbrecht, True the Vote founder.

According to leaked documents, the group is staging "a 30 front war seeking to fundamentally transform the nation" by such goals as undermining the power of former GOP strategist and Fox News analyst Karl Rove along with pushing scandals such as the Benghazi bombing and the Operation Fast and Furious gun-running issue, repealing the Affordable Care Act, working behind the scenes to enact voter ID laws, and blocking Obama administration nominees.

Groundswell has been described as a "conservative cabal".

Inside Groundswell Read the Memos of the New Right-Wing Strategy Group Planning a 30 Front War

Look, you stupid bitch....

When an Ambassador is killed, it is an ACT OF WAR, not a simple crime. An investigation is warranted.

And the walking advertisement for FDS was caught lying.

An investigation was conducted. An extensive one under the direction a Republican congressman. No one was caught lying.
And another one will be conducted.... Will Hillary still ask "What does it matter?"
I think the GOP does NOT want resolution on this matter. Repeated accusations pay off better.

The GOP is only doing this for the benefit of the Republican base.
Gee, normally I don't use Judicial Watch for a source, since they are nothing more than left wing hacks.... But they even admit that there is new info out on the Benghazi attack....

Press Conference on New Information on Hillary Clinton and Benghazi Scandal - Judicial Watch

FEBRUARY 26, 2015

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced it will host a press conference to discuss new information about what top officials in the State Department knew about the deadly terrorist attack on the Benghazi Special Mission Compound on September 11, 2012.
Holy shit! Judicial Watch are left wing hacks????

lololololol.

What the hell? Did someone drop you from planet Jupiter?

You spelled Uranus wrong.

They knew 10 days in advance an attack was planned and did NOTHING to prevent it or secure embassy staff. TEN DAYS!!!!!!
Right, a report that came out AFTER the 9/11/2012 attack means they knew in advance from said report. Only the Right are stupid enough to believe that a report that came out after the attack gave them advanced warning of the attack! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back