Obama Drone Attacks Legal/Moral?...

In thier own country? ...I don't see how they would be anything less than traitors if they didn't use any and all means neccesary to evict us.

What if we killed a few thousand Iraqis... just throwing up a "fantasy" scenerio... What if said Iraqis didn't take it so well? Not like us. What if they snuck in and invaded our country to kill those that made the decision to illegally invade thier country. Just sayin... What if they were on the side of righting a wrong and we resisted said invasion? Would we be insurgents?, freedom fighters?...terrorists?,...patriots?

What it comes down to is that our country does not respect other peoples. It is so convenient to invade and occupy a country like Afgahnistan when suprise...suprise there is a proposed gas pipeline being considered for the region going right through Afgahnistan if only someone would just please kill all the unco-operative taliban. That is why Bin Ladin was not captured or killed in tora bora my fine freinds. That is what Cheneys oil and energy meetings were all about BEFORE we even got attacked on 9/11. Oh I know ... just a coincidink!:lol: Sorry my bad:cuckoo:

The problem is that they came to our country and attacked us.

911 attack - Google Search

I would rather the front of the war be on their doorstep, not ours.

Yeah, and who wouldn't. But that doesn't excuse the fact how flippant you are that innocent lives are lost. Or is it not a problem because its arab/ muslims lives being lost? That's the entire point of many of our arguments, how you easily shrug off the fact we kill innocent people, hence why many people were so gung-ho against war (Iraq more than AFghanistan), because of the realization that many innocent people were going to die.

Yes, it's terrible that innocent people are killed in war.

However, we are still in a war and innocent people are going to be killed.

If they decided to use Drones to attack us here on our own soil i'm sure they could easily use the same argument..."We're in a War and innocent people are going to die." Just looking at it from their perspective.

Now they don't care.

If they could load a drone with a nucler bomb and drop it on NYC they would do it. Why would you think they care whether it's legal or moral?

Still waiting for the Gunnery Sergeant to let us all know which Supreme Court case deemed torture of detainees legal.......... he seems awfully quiet to know so god-damned much

If they decided to use Drones to attack us here on our own soil i'm sure they could easily use the same argument..."We're in a War and innocent people are going to die." Just looking at it from their perspective.

Oh, now you want to look at it from 'their perspective'. When we were trying to get you to look at it from 'their perspective' on the MSNBC message boards, you didn't want to hear it. You are one of the biggest hypocrits I've yet to run across.....hahahaha

I think it's fair to say we've been bombing nations uninterrupted for the last 70yrs. Were all those bombs Legal/Moral? These bombings have continued all during many Republican & Democratic administrations. So when is enough Foreign Interventionism enough? Something to ponder i guess.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back